--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Will make Avis of the rain n car ..plz wait
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Anamika.

Hi yaar.😃 How are you doing? Thanks for your sweet words buddy... 😃 and thank you so much for keeping this thread rocking...👏 its a beautiful thread... 😳 and this is for all those who post their creations here...👏👏👏 the siggies are just too beautiful...😍 hope to be around more regularly yaar... you keep rocking. Take care, bye.🤗

@Shamma.

How are you doing yaar???😃 Bhashan to dena hi padta hain... 😆 always have so much to say... 😲😆😆  and when Saakshi is rocking... 😳 you can imagine...😉 As for the hairstyle, am sure you're delighted that its so...😉 Saakshi truly is looking gorgeous... simple and just so beautiful.😍 Keep rocking buddy. Take care, bye.🤗
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anamika163

yeah!! how can she b happy?? Ram is her prince charming, ur ryt... y doesnt Vikram realise it yet dat this is a chance dat his frnd gets settled in his lyf?! he praises priya so much so y not ask Ram 2 marry her??😕

Exactly iss ke damagh main kaun dale ab jaa kar 😆

Oh well may be slowly uss ko khayal aye ga.
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys.😃 How are you all?

Aw Priya…🤗 starting with the last scene of the episode… aw, Priya's expressions and silence said so much…👏 that half smile, trying to match her family's enthusiasm… that family hug was cute…😳 aw but, Priya trying to hide her true emotions…😭 the poor girl… 😭she's supposed to be married off within one week, to some random person of some matrimonial site…  and believe me, most of them are sooo...🤢 personal experience speaking...😆 and she's supposed to be happy about it just for her family…😭 genuinely wanting Kartik's marriage to go ahead and not be stalled by her presence… but really the whole rush troubling her…😭 Saakshi's expressions were just brilliant…👏👏👏 everyone around Priya celebrating and smiling and she just maintaining a stoic and slightly resigned expression…😔 accepting anything for her family's sake…😭 Priya, this is for you… 🤗

The Priya-Shipra relationship… For starters, Shipra… thank you sooo much for proving me wrong…😉 called you callous, indifferent and pushy… thank you for showing that when Push comes to shove, you'll stand up for Priya…👏 that 🤬 Dubey… man, I was wishing that Shipra would really let it rip when Dubey taunted her about Priya's 'character'… 😡 would have loved to see her react like she did when the 'wonderful' Mrs. Ashwin, 'Shrew'ti had gone on and on…😡 (the way Priya handled Ashwin was brilliant...👏 calm, composed, dignified... 😳 you don't owe me anything... you're right sweetie... 😳Ashwin owes only himself a Good, Hard Kick!!! 😡) at least, Shipra acknowledged yest, albeit to herself, that she was truly proud of Priya and her achievements…😳 well done!!!👏 The Priya-Shipra scene was damn cute!!!😳 The way Priya instantly senses her mom's unease and asks her why…😳 and Shipra… nice to see her genuinely embarrassed for once by her behavior when it came to Priya…and our lil doll Priya saying, I know you  love me too much and that's why you keep reacting angrily…😳 that lil hug and interaction was just sooo cute… loved it totally… very much like the scene where Shipra had blasted 'Shrew'ti and then told Priya, I'm your mom, I can say anything I like to you… but no one else dare say a word against you…😳 Shipra, how about telling Priya just ONCE how proud you are of her and how much you care for her…😳 aw, I'm waiting for some such scene…😍 Priya, you're adorable… 🤗

And… HAI Ram!!!🤪 Mr. 'Big' Shot in action… 😆 Ramji jahaan jaate hain, Swayamwar chalu ho jaata hain…🤣 his interaction with that poor unsuspecting employee was…😆 and that list had only one name on it… Ram Kapoor…😆 Mr. Hoity Toity didn't like his name being in the list of Priya's prospectives…😆 Ramji, wait till your Mummyji announces Priya's name in some snobby Page 3 party…🤣

And speaking of Mummyji… now we also have Mamaji… a kleptomaniac… looking at his mental 'health'...😆  forget managing a business worth crores in San Franciso... 😲 he doesn't look like he could manage a vada pao stall in Santacruz… 🤣 man, the entire Kapoor khandaan has some serious mental disorders…😆 no wonder, NUTS turned out the way she did…🤣 don't know why Mamaji's turned up… Ek Pe Ek Free… now, Mummyji's going to decide that Ek Kartik pe Ek Priya Free… poor Priya… she's marrying into a family which has more nuts than a bakery full of fruit cakes…😆😆 but our Priya is "dus ke barabar"… 😉 she'll sort all of them and Mr. Hypochondriac with OCD Ramji out…😆 Ram fits into the Funny Farm Family rather well, some of his antics are equally cuckoo…😆😆 Precap: NUTS in a peon's uniform…🤡 isko bolte hain, Fashion Ka Jalwa…🤣 never seen before in any fashion line…🤣 and Wah… finally, I know who inherited Tulsi Maiyya's gun collection…🤣 NUTS beta…😆 you are supposed to shoot others, not yourself… 🤣 this is gonna be some scene...🤣 Priya, you have some real challenges ahead of you…😉 but then again… if anyone can handle it, Priya can…😍 Scene stealer, episode stealer, show stealer…👏👏👏 the ever brilliant Saakshi, Saakshi, Saakshi…🤗 loving the show, keep rocking Fiery Eyes… 😍

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh my gosh that board of director scene was funny when Ram's name was picked 😆

Hey I think ab choti ne 2nd attempt kiya hai suicide ka so shaed ab inn ko koi idea aa jaye plus step mom bhi tou jhoot bole chuki hain about ram's shaadi. ab majboori main unko priya hi nazr aye gi. 😆
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Winnie... lovely post yaar👏 gr8 analysis⭐️ i hv nothing 2 say but 🤣🤣🤣 poor Priya going 2 Ram Kapoor Asylum 🤣🤣
but our Priya can handle anything
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

oh my gosh that board of director scene was funny when Ram's name was picked 😆

Hey I think ab choti ne 2nd attempt kiya hai suicide ka so shaed ab inn ko koi idea aa jaye plus step mom bhi tou jhoot bole chuki hain about ram's shaadi. ab majboori main unko priya hi nazr aye gi. 😆

areh coti ko mere paas bhejo yaar... usey main goli maar deti hoon, phir ek kamre mein band kardungi taki koi hospital na le ja sake😆 she is so OTT😡 extraordinarily irritating had 2 find an innovative adjective 4 her unbearable character🤣 isse koi mental asylum bhejo yaar🤢
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i loved loved the precap. Sakshi was looking drop dead gorgeous. Pink suits her to the hilt. I love this woman.
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RaYa-

i loved loved the precap. Sakshi was looking drop dead gorgeous. Pink suits her to the hilt. I love this woman.

u had 2... Sakshi is just the best👏👏⭐️

--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

WInnie I so want to reply but infortunaetly have not seen last two episodes,and now I am so sleeepy n tires will reply soon. And you post is just awesome!!...no need to say loved it to bits...yaar kiase sab likhti ho tum..itane words kahaan se aate hai..mein bus soch sakti likhana is impossible..never mind..heheee..