Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

And Bushra I would like to thank you for sharing ll the links ,articles and videos related to Sakshi and Blah..you are simply awesome buddy🤗
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

absolutely ryt... she is package of unmatchable talent🥳

Thanks Anamika( Can I call u  by that name?) Indeed she is!
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just love love love Sakshi...we missed you Sakshi...welcome back...🤗
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG Priya said she wants a tall-dark-hansome and patala ladka ...🤣..Ram ka chehra ekdum sad ho gaya
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Thanks Anamika( Can I call u  by that name?) Indeed she is!

yeah of course u can
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@tvdost  avivakirk hey guies should i add ur name 2 da list??
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

@tvdost  avivakirk hey guies should i add ur name 2 da list??

Go ahead! I'm her fan! Like her acting very much and she's got brains! Love that combination.
priya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Shweta, How r u? Sorry i was busy so could'nt reply u. Yaar I am sooo happy that Saakshi has got name Priya in this show same as mine😆 
OMG Saakshi ROCKSSS as Priya. Cant wait to see the show daily. Hope Saakshi celebrity ranking points goes up .
Saakshi rocksss
BALH rocksss

Originally posted by: shwetak_23

Priyaaa ...I told you that day only .I so envy you...kisne kahan tha yeh naam lene ke liye...so glad to see you here yaar 😳

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Mere liye ladka dhondne ka kaam mere maa baap ka hai. That was A POWERFUL DIALOGUE 😃
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Sony finally gets the formula right for fiction line-up..

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 | 6:30:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    25 Comments
Sony finally gets the formula right for fiction line-up..

Sony Entertainment's efforts in having a strong fiction line-up is finally coming true..

Sony Entertainment Television has been experimenting for long to get their fiction properties in order! And it now looks as though they have finally got it right as their existing fiction line-up is surging ahead in numbers..

Their newly launched show coming from the stables of Balaji Telefilms, Bade Acche Laggte Hai has been leading the pack from its very first week of launch.

A little birdie states, "The story in Bade Acche Laggte Hai has just begun with no major high points covered in the first three weeks of run. Having said this, the numbers for the show are growing with every passing week, with the last week average rating hitting a huge 1.9. The show got a TVR which touched the 3 mark on two days. And with the high point of the marriage fast approaching and a beautifully carved love story waiting in the wings, the channel believes that they can finally have a fiction show that can emerge in the Top 10 list of shows".

Talking of the other existing fiction shows that are making their mark, our source says, "Saas Bina Sasuraal, the experimental show which focussed on the lives of an all-men family has peaked at the right time, and is delivering an average rating of 1.4, with two of their episodes last week going as high as 1.9 and 2.3. With a big high point of a Dharna expected for the return of Toasty into the house, the channel again expects the ratings to surge higher".

Talking of being a good support system, our source avers, "Krishnaben Khakhrawala has been consistent in its ratings. Even though the numbers have not grown, it has sustained its position and acts as a good support system to the top fiction shows on the channel".

Coming back to Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Ekta Kapoor is leaving no stone unturned in delivering a successful formula for Sony through her fiction show. We hear that Ekta recently brought in her ace Director Mr. Ravindra Gautam to direct the show from now on.

"Partho Ghosh was replaced by Ravindra Gautam lately, and the results are there in front of us. The episodes directed by Ravindra are already showing a difference in terms of presentability and appeal", states our source.

TellyBuzz contacted the newly inducted Director and he exudes confidence saying, "Ram and Sakshi are playing their characters very well. The story is very believable and has the viewers glued to the show already. We get to the first major twist soon and the love story lies ahead. We will aim big and that is to make it to the top three shows".

We too hope that Sony grows on to be a force to reckon with in terms of fiction in the
coming months..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh!!