Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Proud of Sakshi!. She reminds me of the late Smita Patel when it comes to acting.  Her acting is natural and she essays into her role gracefully.๐Ÿ‘ For Ekta to wait for two years for her  surely tells us something. She's  a powerhouse when it comes to enacting or delivering the dialogues..
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can i join you guys? I'm a huge Sakshi fan.
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey... a very warm welcome 2 u๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— n do i need 2 say... i love ur user name๐Ÿ˜ณ btw um Anamika.. can call me Anu n u??
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Proud of Sakshi!. She reminds me of the late Smita Patel when it comes to acting.  Her acting is natural and she essays into her role gracefully.๐Ÿ‘ For Ekta to wait for two years for her  surely tells us something. She's  a powerhouse when it comes to enacting or delivering the dialogues..

absolutely ryt... she is package of unmatchable talent๐Ÿฅณ
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

hey... a very warm welcome 2 u n do i need 2 say... i love ur user name btw um Anamika.. can call me Anu n u??

Thanks for such a warm welcome. I love my username too:P
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RaYa-

Thanks for such a warm welcome. I love my username too:P

so should i call u RaYa??๐Ÿ˜† wht is ur name??
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RaYa-

Can i join you guys? I'm a huge Sakshi fan.

Hi RaYa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Welcome to sakshi dewanay ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Me Bushra huge sakshi fan ๐Ÿ˜ณ
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

I have seen may Smita Patil movies . And I agree with you. The quality of work both Sakshi n Smita have achieved is unmatchable. They are so expressive and directly touch your heart even though it is fiction. I really love them a lot.In fact I am from the same school where Smita Patil did her schooling.It is treat to watch them perform.
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raee_Salvatore

THIS PLACE>>>HEAVEN๐Ÿ˜ƒ all the QUEEN fans together again OMG makes me so happy๐Ÿค— and I thank you all for keeping me up their and honouring me with the sakshi deewani TITLE which I am so proud to bear...love u so much...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณRaee<=โญ๏ธ

Raeee...kidhar ho tum yaar.SO happy to see you .Do visit regularly yaar. And make some sigs too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya555

Hi friends, how r u all. Nice sigs , articles & messages by u all.

SAAKSHI TANWAR ROCKSSS
BALH ROCKSSS

Priyaaa ...I told you that day only .I so envy you...kisne kahan tha yeh naam lene ke liye...so glad to see you here yaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ