Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Anamika - Hope u don't mind I am using ur avie from Thursday's episode. Scene touched me and I was hoping someone will make a siggy or an avie.

hey Zoobi.. wht's up?? i hope u remember me.. though i wasnt dat regular😳
ofcourse u can use da AVI yaar, btw i didnt make this avi... any way u can find more sigs n aviz related 2 da thursdays epi in da BALH creation gallery... defo adding ur name😃 c u around🤗

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: swtbaby

nice work i love da pics

thnx yaar😃
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What an episode .. wow .. that is the first ever fight ! And just loved the first half of the episode. WHooo...though RP were fighting but amazing chemistry ! Really loved it !!! Want to write more ..but  will return after a while
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamma92

Absolutely right di! Sakshi is such a flawless, natural actor...all her expressions seem soo natural and real as if she is really feeling them. Agree with you, when Shipra and Priya were talking about the guy, Priya's expressions were just 😍 it looked so very real, definitely not OTT, subtle but powerful enough to make us feel exactly what she was feeling! I had tears in my eyes during that point...I just felt like reaching out and hugging her! 

And that telephone conversation was too funny, Sakshi's facial expression's were too cute!! She looked like an excited little girl at the end of the phone call who had just found a treasure/achieved something!! The knife in her hand ust made it all the more funnier and cute! Lool that dialogue was very funny!

Well siad Shamma ..Priya is adorable...even shr screams ,shouts...in the end we just love her act...and toite's episode was just awesome
-Shonaa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its awesome to see priya giving her a piece of mind to ram. She is so unlike those abla naari types of protagonists. Sorry but wheneva i watch bade acche lagte hain i cant help but compare priya to other female protagonists. Whoeva has written the character sketch of priya has done a marvellous job. I dont know whether its priya who is making me love sakshi or is it sakshi who is making me love priya. Anyway whateva it is..i am just happy with whateva BALH is offering us right now. I would call it a complete package. And i hope it stays like this.
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THIS PLACE>>>HEAVEN😃 all the QUEEN fans together again OMG makes me so happy🤗 and I thank you all for keeping me up their and honouring me with the sakshi deewani TITLE which I am so proud to bear...love u so much...😳😳
😳😳😳Raee<=⭐️
Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 12 years ago
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved tonight's episode!!! Ram and Sakshi were sooo good!! Anu...we finally got their nok jhok!! Today's episode had me in splits!! Especially the stairs scene!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anamika163

hey Zoobi.. wht's up?? i hope u remember me.. though i wasnt dat regular😳  ofcourse u can use da AVI yaar, btw i didnt make this avi... any way u can find more sigs n aviz related 2 da thursdays epi in da BALH creation gallery... defo adding ur name😃 c u around🤗

hmmm were u in Jhalak Forum in Madhuri FC? 😲😕
Ok thanks!
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Sakshi today she was awesome 👍🏼

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raee_Salvatore

THIS PLACE>>>HEAVEN😃 all the QUEEN fans together again OMG makes me so happy🤗 and I thank you all for keeping me up their and honouring me with the sakshi deewani TITLE which I am so proud to bear...love u so much...😳😳
😳😳😳Raee<=⭐️

hey WCB🤗 um so glad dat ur back... hope 2 c u around😃