Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved Sakshi in today's episode!!! She was soo funny when talking to Ram on the phone, her expressions were so cute and the smile at the end was heartbreaking!! πŸ˜ Don't even mind that Raya didn't meet today, the phone call made up for it all!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Shonaa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamma92

Loved Sakshi in today's episode!!! She was soo funny when talking to Ram on the phone, her expressions were so cute and the smile at the end was heartbreaking!! Don't even mind that Raya didn't meet today, the phone call made up for it all!!

You took words outta my mouth. When she hangs up the phone she smiles..such a cute smile. It made my day...when she scolds her mother for not taking care of her father, she was superb in that scene. I love love this woman.
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Shonaa-

You took words outta my mouth. When she hangs up the phone she smiles..such a cute smile. It made my day...when she scolds her mother for not taking care of her father, she was superb in that scene. I love love this woman.

absolutely dat last shot's victorious smile lyk she thought (yes i hv scared da hell out of dat rich bratπŸ˜†) was 2 die 4😍 ST rockZZzπŸ₯³
-Shonaa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hate shipra. Why did she make priya cry? Sakshi looks so adorable when she cries. And when her daddy asks her to smiles, she makes faces awww that was so cute. And the whole scene looked so real.
shamma92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

absolutely dat last shot's victorious smile lyk she thought (yes i hv scared da hell out of dat rich bratπŸ˜†) was 2 die 4😍 ST rockZZzπŸ₯³

Bilkul sahi Anu!!πŸ₯³! it was a beauty of a smile πŸ˜ hamare ST ki jaisi koi nahi!! 
shamma92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shonaa-

I hate shipra. Why did she make priya cry? Sakshi looks so adorable when she cries. And when her daddy asks her to smiles, she makes faces awww that was so cute. And the whole scene looked so real.

hmm πŸ€” wouldn't say i hate shipra in this scene, she has toned down a LOT from the initial episodes and i liked her in this episode simply because of the way she talked to Priya and the way she was sensitive to Priya and didn't taunt her that she hadn't yet married...she realised she'd upset Priya and Shipra was also upset, she didn't force the idea upon her, just told her to think about it as she's not going to get the perfect guy on a platter at her age. Quite liked her in this episode! and Priya (or should I say Sakshi) πŸ˜ πŸ˜ She was looking so adorable when she was crying, I had tears in my eyes!!! And have to agree Shona...that part was soo cute, her expressions πŸ˜ it was a nicely done scene, realistic and not OTT!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Sakshi reminds me of late Smitha Patil in terms of acting.!
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing job done on first page
shamma92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Never seen Smita Patil's work so can't comment on that! πŸ˜Š
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: avivakirk

wow... dat is 1 gr8 comparison... she was an amazing actress... with outstanding acting skillsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘