Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Medzii..πŸ€—

Pyaar do pyaar lo..🀣 🀣
Edited by sukirti_sanaya - 12 years ago
sukirti_sanaya thumbnail
Nothing muchπŸ˜ƒ..Wat u doing ? How was ur day at skul (If u came back from thereπŸ˜†)

We forgot 

Pyaar do pyaar lo..🀣 🀣 🀣 
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Eating Maggi and talking to you.  LOL.  My day was good, but I cried like hell.  All of my friends were crying too.  LOL!

Pyaar do pyaar lo!
sukirti_sanaya thumbnail
πŸ˜† Dont wanna share it wid meπŸ˜’ ?? Awwwh,I know last day naa..so ur free now ? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Pyaar do pyaar lo..🀣 🀣 
Medha. thumbnail
Yea.  We're splitting up.  Half are going to one high school and half are going to the other.  Hate it.  I knew this was coming, but never in the hell had I thought that I'll be crying so badly.  Yea, I'm free now for 2 months.

Pyaar do pyaar lo!
sukirti_sanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

Yea.  We're splitting up.  Half are going to one high school and half are going to the other.  Hate it.  I knew this was coming, but never in the hell had I thought that I'll be crying so badly.  Yea, I'm free now for 2 months.

Pyaar do pyaar lo!

Awwhhh..I hate it.. totally hate it..😑 I know anybody would cry like hell..πŸ˜’ Ohh now I'm missing my frnds!   Cool ! Have fun..πŸ˜ƒ

& I Asked you,u dont wanna share ur maggi wid me ? πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Pyaar do pyaar lo..😭🀣 🀣 
Medha. thumbnail
Yea and dad's like why should you even be crying?  You'll make soo many new friends.  But what he doesn't understand is friends are irreplacable!  You just can't replace them!  Aww... of course I'll share it with ya!

Pyaar do pyaar lo!
sukirti_sanaya thumbnail
Awwhh yeah..Frnds are truly irreplacable..😳 They are like the most important part of our life..πŸ˜ƒ & yeah even ur Dad is right u'll make new frnds but dont forget the old ones..πŸ˜‰ & Thankyou! Filled my tummy..πŸ˜†

Btw,when u gonna upd. ur shop ? I'm so badly waiting for it..🀣

Pyaar do pyaar lo..🀣 🀣 
Medha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukirti_sanaya

Awwhh yeah..Frnds are truly irreplacable..😳 They are like the most important part of our life..πŸ˜ƒ & yeah even ur Dad is right u'll make new frnds but dont forget the old ones..πŸ˜‰ & Thankyou! Filled my tummy..πŸ˜†

Btw,when u gonna upd. ur shop ? I'm so badly waiting for it..🀣

Pyaar do pyaar lo..🀣 🀣 

I know, I'll make new friends, but I don't think I'll be able to have friends like these.  These are like my besties.  I've spent 3 years with them in the same school.  Happiness, sorrow, anger, everything was shared with them and now we'll just suddenly split. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  You're welcome! πŸ˜ƒ  LOL.  Imma update it tomorrow.  I'm almost done with it. 

Pyaar do pyaar lo!

sukirti_sanaya thumbnail
Oh yeah I know wat you're feeling right now.. πŸ˜’ but dear life goes on..and you can catch up wid them anytym afterall they are ur frnds..πŸ˜ƒ 
And yes always remember those golden memories because sumtyms its the only reason to smile .. 😳 & right now I wanna Hug you tight..*πŸ€—* 

&& Yippee!! I'm soo badly waiting for it..πŸ˜ƒ 

Pyaar do pyaar lo..🀣 🀣