Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for the update! 

Shelly's really getting annoying. I don't want to see Karan and Ranchod pitted against each other. Feeling bad for Ranchod, but Karan's reaction is somewhat justified though not completely.

Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Rani...wonderful update.
it is getting tense again..karan will learn the truth and then he will hate Ranchod..of course Shelly will just add fuel to the fire...
I hope that Ranchod will enventually tell the truth to the Dr. and maybe she will be able to help karna understand.
As much as we ove Karan and Abha Jodi...the CV have really twisted the characters...as you will ahve nothiced that ranchod although he was not brought up by this biological family he is more understanding towards Abha..more than her own husband Karan...Karan have in the apst misundestood his wife so I am guessing this is going to ahppen again...
I don't like this...
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you so much ..god bless you...
alamelu1970 thumbnail
I got a feel that Karan already suspects that Abha and Randhod were in somekind of relationship.. I think he looked at the picture also on the floor..
he is disturbed as something is being hidden from him and  it is fully justfiable..

I am not sure what Abha is afraid of she has been faithful to Karan all thru the years and there were circumstances that drove her to take the step to marry ranchod that was never complete. Every one in the family know that Abha and Ranchod lived like friends and I think Karan will fully understand.. This is going like English movie way.. no need to twist and drag and make it ugly.. they are spoiling a beautiful relationship of Abharan..
Edited by alamelu1970 - 12 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Rani. God I Hate Shelly So Much. Why Cant she Leave The Show?
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Cutiepie for your awesome updates. You rock 👍🏼
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update really appreciate the effort and hardwork.i just can't believe karan is behaving this way ,i can only imagine what will happen when he learns the devastating truth.poor ranchod he don't deserve this he hasn't done anything wrong except help abha and his family
eshasonu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the detailed update and taking time to write for all of us to enjoy.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes thx, thoroughly enjoy the updates, usually read them before even watching😃

rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear for the update