Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the awesome lovely update Tanya Di😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  Too soon to celebrate manav and archu's happiness. Knowing ekta there will be more problems created for these two. Want manju to be found out that she was helping dharmesh. Should be thrown out of the house.
librarypass thumbnail
thanks for the update. I'm glad something nice happened. The change was needed, lol.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you 4 d update...nyce episode...smtng nyce aftr sch a lng tyme..bt cheap ppl liek manju & dharmesh alwyz create prblmz...

dharmesh iz single handly mkin evry1 a fool...how can dey let dis happen...

omg i hate dharmu...he lukz even more fat now
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paulsibila

how come archana forget  so soon to varsha i do not understand how stupid she is after  varsha had misbehaved with her, varsha and vaishali are just selfish they just get what they want, i hate both of them.

hehe.. this is what you call family! No matter how many trials and tribulations life puts you through.. at the end of the day, your family is your family. You can't help but love each other, no matter what happens... and as for Archana, she loves her younger sister(s) immensely, and is always ready to sacrifice anything for their happiness. If you have a younger sibling you would know, how she feels. Your younger siblings or anyone younger to you, in a family, is like your baby, you love them as you would love your baby. Since you've seen them grow up, and you also grew up with them.. they are a part of you. So, don't be surprised, if you put yourself in her shoe.. you'll know.. 😊 Thats how i love my siblings too, no matter how many fights we get into, or how mad they make me, at the end of the day, i love them more than life itself! 😊😊😊 That goes for my family, my cousins, my nephews.. and everyone!! heh.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Fab Update Di 👍🏼
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In your face Dharmesh ,Rasika&Manju ! Dont count your chickens before they hatch!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Tanyaz for the update.
nandrjp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the update. A very good episode. Glad to see everybody happy after such a long time. Dharmesh ka sara plan flop ho gaya. Very good. Jaisi karni vaisai bharni. 👏👏👏

Edited by nandrjp - 12 years ago
kamalinee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the excellent update