Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 24th May 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
-------------------------------------------------

Balbir Ka Dhabba
Rudra remembers a little bit but just when he is about to remember that he was Guari's husband some other people come and talk him out of it ..
Manav and Archana are also dragged away by someone ...

A girl dances on Aiyo re maro dholna ...
Savita tells Sulochna that she was only thinking that she will come to the anniversary and have a nice dinner but now she is getting  to see all this phokat ki nautanki 😆, Sulochna finds this amusing and laughs ...
Sulochna gives Savita some cash to keep with her .

Manju tells Mona to dance with her husband  .She starts dancing on the song raat ke dhayi baje ...
Everyone is looking on happily ...
After the dance there is some problem with Lakshmi and her family ...She wants to go away in a car but cannot open the door .Manav helps her to open the locked door using her hair pin ...

Sulochna and Savita are standing together  with Archana .Manav comes and asks Sulochna that wh yshe has spend so much money on such a big party and invited so many people ...
Savita tells him to enjoy his anniversary and stop worrying about the money ... then she orders someone to get the cake ...

Dharmesh is sitting  in a corner sulking .He wants to do something that would make him look good in Vaishali's eyes ...

Archana starts singing the song ' Saathiya  tu ne kiya kiya ' ...Manav too joins her ..they look so happy in their own world and their previous romantic scenes are played as well...

Dharmesh goes to see the manager of the Dhabba and gives him money to go out and make an announcement that the dinner is getting sponsored by manav and Archana ...😲😲😲
Manav is shell shocked and immediately goes to Sulochna and savita and wants to know  what the hell is going on...
savita says that it will look bad if they don't pay now , Archu tells him to find out about thebill, Sulochna keeps quiet ..Poor manav finds out from the manager and the bill is around 25000 ruppees ..Manav is now worried sick and doesn't know what to do ...

The orphanage owner also somehow coems to this Dhabba and congratulates Manav on his anniversary ...

Dhamresh is smiling an evil smile  after  putting  Manav in trouble because he knows that Manav doesn't have so much money .Rasika and Manju are also laughing ...

The Orphange Owner suddenly speaks up loudly , making  an announcemen t.
he  says that he was about to make a big mistake and thanks to  Manav he will now correct that mistake .
he goes to Varsha and gives her the letter which will allow her to adopt a baby ..Varsha is so very happy ..Everyone there is  congratulating her ..
She coems to Archana and apologises and Archana hugs her ...
After makign this announcement the Orphanage Owner makes another announceemn t.he says that he is so happy that he wishes to pay the bill for today's party as manav made him do such a noble deed ..
Manav comes running  to him 😆 and he says that he doesn't have to do this  but the good man insists ..
Everyone is now smiling ...specially Manav ...🤣

Manav and Archana cut the cake and feed each other a piece while their families  and friends look on happily ...

Precap :
Manav and Archana are sillitng in their room ..
Archana : You really love this baby , don't you ?
 Manav : Yes I do ...this baby is everything  to me ..He is my future and my world ... This baby has made us so happy and when he will be born then we wil lalso keep our baby very happy ...he hugs his wife ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. i am so glad that dharmesh plan foiled.
paulsibila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how come archana forget  so soon to varsha i do not understand how stupid she is after  varsha had misbehaved with her, varsha and vaishali are just selfish they just get what they want, i hate both of them.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Tanyadi..

-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 
Mehr-k thumbnail
You  are the best Tanyaz.  👏
God Bless
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. I enjoyed it. Dharmesh is so stupid. he needs his brains examined. what a looser
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for update dear. 😃
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Hope episodes stay this way with the bad guys losing. manav & archana deserve happiness now.
thanks tanya di for update.