Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we are going to see Maan again, and waiting for romantic scenes and SR with liplocks. luv you maaneet
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

indeed 2day epi was v gud. i luv d expression ov taji n maan.

ya...maan quite well controlled himself...I was like ki jung chid jani hai ab toh...
S.n.e.h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil0225

U r right...you know what would have been an awesome episode...I am sure we all agree ke maha episode mein itna dham nahin tha...SR bhi...well let's not get into voh kya tha???πŸ˜•...

Teji aur Beeji ne itna kuch kaha and Maan didn't say a word...why?  I know why...he didn't want to upset anyone...kyunki if he said anything Teji ziyada bolta aur we all know Teji ki zubaan pe koyi control nahin...voh Maan ki beizati karta aur mamla bigar jaata...

Here is what should have happened...this episode should have been the mahaepisode...vaise bhi SR mein "maha" kya tha????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Humesha Maan stands up for Geet...kisi ki himmat hai jo Maan ke saamne Geet ko kuch bhi kahe?  They should have shown Teji say a few more things to Maan and Maan controlling his anger...and Geet should have stood up for Maan...jo dialogues Dev aur Geet ne Nandini se kahe the...those dialogues should have been used here...How Maan did not want to leave without winning everyone's heart...he wanted to prove to Geet's brother and masi ke MSK Geet ko khush rakhega...They should have given Geet the chance to stand up and prove to everyone ke this is the same Maan Singh Khurana jo itni badi compnay ka malik hai aur driver ki naukri kar raha hai apne pyar ke liye...jis Maan Singh Khurana ne gadi ki bonnet thak nahin kholi voh apni Geet ke liye doosre ki gadiya dho raha hai...

I think this episode would have made a better mahaepisode...and if they gave Geet the chance to stand up for Maan...ye definitely Maan aur Geet ke rishte mein ek naya step hotha...they shouldnt have had her crying after Beeji...

But, on the other hand,...mujhe lagta hai ke Maan chup chaap quitely yahan se jaane valo mein se nahin hai...voh vapas to nahin aayenge...he will definitely do something sab ko mana ne ke liye before they go...

Think about it...ye log Delhi to vapas jaayenge...but I think we have a few more episodes here in Amritsar...they won't leave like that...kyunki abhi bhi Dev aur Nandini ki story ok aage bara na hai...aur the only way is Maan convinces Beeji and Teji now why he did what he did...

the dialouges that geet and devil said in to nano...wo part of video to unhone dekha hi nahi...I think nano will convey the masg to beeji and teji...

and yes we probably have few more epi at amritsar...PH dubara set lagana shayad afford na kar paye...kanjoos jo haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
S.n.e.h thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip132

we are going to see Maan again, and waiting for romantic scenes and SR with liplocks. luv you maaneet

return of MSK is eagerly waited😍
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalS

the dialouges that geet and devil said in to nano...wo part of video to unhone dekha hi nahi...I think nano will convey the masg to beeji and teji...

and yes we probably have few more epi at amritsar...PH dubara set lagana shayad afford na kar paye...kanjoos jo haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't worry, PH ko ziyada kharcha nahin karna parega...vaise bhi KM ki hallway, balcony aur kitchen to already amritsar mein hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† set badal ne mein ziyada mehenat nahi lagega...aur Maan aur Geet ke bed covers bhi yahi hai...Teji ke room mein🀣
S.n.e.h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil0225

Don't worry, PH ko ziyada kharcha nahin karna parega...vaise bhi KM ki hallway, balcony aur kitchen to already amritsar mein hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† set badal ne mein ziyada mehenat nahi lagega...aur Maan aur Geet ke bed covers bhi yahi hai...Teji ke room mein🀣

agree 🀣