India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG What an episode...

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
ufff...kya episode tha...when Mamaji was forgetting and situations were reminding him my heart rate going up and down...

ye toh hona hi tha...but I wish Biji inaki baat to sun leti...and teji wo bhi...unhone Maaneet par iljam lagaye...my heart cried for them CryCryCryCry Mamaji must have not imagined ki unaki jasusi kya rang layegi...

and nobody bothered who was the fake MSKLOLLOL

Good job GHSP teamClapClapClap...kafi dino baad badiya sa twist diya hai...and yapeee they are going back to delhi...baki koi nahi...but I missed dadi and aadi these days...

Edited by snehalS - 24 May 2011 at 10:38am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

anky_1205maaneet_piscesjennifer1993mirnaliniEvashEchoesofpassiondesigirl_18Binge_RashmiShweta13prava55663Aarthi_01-Kash-a2zahidsonia_koolkhananshramaaniqrapiya-

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
lagata hai only I liked it...
gurdas123 Senior Member
gurdas123
gurdas123

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Good job GHSP teamClapClapClap...kafi dino baad badiya sa twist diya hai...and yapeee they are going back to delhi...baki koi nahi...but I missed dadi and aadi,Arjun-Annie- these days.we love u .we like the show 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalS

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurdas123

Good job GHSP teamClapClapClap...kafi dino baad badiya sa twist diya hai...and yapeee they are going back to delhi...baki koi nahi...but I missed dadi and aadi,Arjun-Annie- these days.we love u .we like the show 

did u really miss AA...
gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Bechaaara Maan.
  Always guinea pig of misunderstandingCryCryCry

snehalS

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

Bechaaara Maan.

ya true...but he is MSK...he will surely get everything clarified...and then he will be their beloved jamai...usane itane acche kaam bhi to kiye hai...
sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
indeed 2day epi was v gud. i luv d expression ov taji n maan.

snehalS

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalS

Originally posted by gshow2011

Bechaaara Maan.

ya true...but he is MSK...he will surely get everything clarified...and then he will be their beloved jamai...usane itane acche kaam bhi to kiye hai...
U r right...you know what would have been an awesome episode...I am sure we all agree ke maha episode mein itna dham nahin tha...SR bhi...well let's not get into voh kya tha???Confused...

Teji aur Beeji ne itna kuch kaha and Maan didn't say a word...why?  I know why...he didn't want to upset anyone...kyunki if he said anything Teji ziyada bolta aur we all know Teji ki zubaan pe koyi control nahin...voh Maan ki beizati karta aur mamla bigar jaata...

Here is what should have happened...this episode should have been the mahaepisode...vaise bhi SR mein "maha" kya tha????LOLLOL

Humesha Maan stands up for Geet...kisi ki himmat hai jo Maan ke saamne Geet ko kuch bhi kahe?  They should have shown Teji say a few more things to Maan and Maan controlling his anger...and Geet should have stood up for Maan...jo dialogues Dev aur Geet ne Nandini se kahe the...those dialogues should have been used here...How Maan did not want to leave without winning everyone's heart...he wanted to prove to Geet's brother and masi ke MSK Geet ko khush rakhega...They should have given Geet the chance to stand up and prove to everyone ke this is the same Maan Singh Khurana jo itni badi compnay ka malik hai aur driver ki naukri kar raha hai apne pyar ke liye...jis Maan Singh Khurana ne gadi ki bonnet thak nahin kholi voh apni Geet ke liye doosre ki gadiya dho raha hai...

I think this episode would have made a better mahaepisode...and if they gave Geet the chance to stand up for Maan...ye definitely Maan aur Geet ke rishte mein ek naya step hotha...they shouldnt have had her crying after Beeji...

But, on the other hand,...mujhe lagta hai ke Maan chup chaap quitely yahan se jaane valo mein se nahin hai...voh vapas to nahin aayenge...he will definitely do something sab ko mana ne ke liye before they go...

Think about it...ye log Delhi to vapas jaayenge...but I think we have a few more episodes here in Amritsar...they won't leave like that...kyunki abhi bhi Dev aur Nandini ki story ok aage bara na hai...aur the only way is Maan convinces Beeji and Teji now why he did what he did...

snehalS

Go to top