Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys any oen tell me today nskh going for drive and bindu is jealous and she even convey gay3 becoz anu akshi doesnt concentrate on house work and really waht do u all think is this vl c reate any mu between naksh  and last year akshi oen side naitik and other side gay3 she was not success handling both . bindu become successful creating more problems this year want to see akshi handling very well naitik aswell as gay3 and get usccess jealousy bindu and her mom out of the house waht do u all feel?vl bindu and her mom vl get success creating problem between naksh and akshi and gay3?
JAYA_09 thumbnail
bindu is baar bhi haar ke jayegi charu i love this comment. yaar mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai ki this time bindu gayi kamse. and may be anu jaap akshi ka bandh hoga shayad do u feel charu vl bindu crat any mu between anskh
JAYA_09 thumbnail
liked the scene where gunwanti is seeing rashmi's wedding stuff ðŸ¤£ kitna mehenga hai ðŸ˜† woh kya kabadi hai? bindu ki pol khul rahi hai ! ðŸ˜Ž

cahru love this too yaar i think they wee not so rich soemthing fishy about them really last yhear mamaji ki ladki akshi ke ghar se stole everything and this time kuch tho hoga want to see gay3 or naskh usko pakde
@Jaya Aunty...Naksh ke beech mu kyun hogi? There is no reason or place for mu in their relationship...cv's wanted to show us growth,understanding, love and care in their relationship which they have shown it beautifully...so just chillax. We cnt predict how gay3 wl react just by watching the precap...yes thoda upset toh woh hogi but I dont think jo darar last yr naksh aur gay3 ke beech usne create ki thi woh iss baar kar payegi.Bindiya ko laya hai problem create karne keliye toh woh karegi hi.
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

@Jaya Aunty...Naksh ke beech mu kyun hogi? There is no reason or place for mu in their relationship...cv's wanted to show us growth,understanding, love and care in their relationship which they have shown it beautifully...so just chillax. We cnt predict how gay3 wl react just by watching the precap...yes thoda upset toh woh hogi but I dont think jo darar last yr naksh aur gay3 ke beech usne create ki thi woh iss baar kar payegi.Bindiya ko laya hai problem create karne keliye toh woh karegi hi.

aswaari IBN7 they mentioned about akshi busy with anu and and gay3 her to help her to reshmi wedding preparations and dont know naksh vl depend on anu they even mentioned that the ss people vl get annoyed with akshi always busy with anu and naitik vl be for akshi dont know waht is going to happend nowadays naitik too very much attached to anu. he too started playing with anu and he ednjoy too dont know naksh anu se kab hbahar ayenge

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

aswaari IBN7 they mentioned about akshi busy with anu and and gay3 her to help her to reshmi wedding preparations and dont know naksh vl depend on anu they even mentioned that the ss people vl get annoyed with akshi always busy with anu and naitik vl be for akshi dont know waht is going to happend nowadays naitik too very much attached to anu. he too started playing with anu and he ednjoy too dont know naksh anu se kab hbahar ayenge

Aunty...maine bhi apne post mein kaha hai ke gay3 wl be upset but it wont be like what happened last year...😃 Naksh saath mein hai toh baki duniya jaye bhaad mein...😆
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the sooner she goes it will be better 
ilovesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

sabby precap main dekkhar lagtha hai naksh ke beech mu aanewali hai becoz naitik want to take akk ko khush karne keliye she went but precap bindya adding more masala to that and putting more ghee to the fire may be naksh ke beec h mu na ajaye😲

no. plz aisa mut kaho yaar. i am loving the FEW naksh scenes we get ðŸ˜†
if there is a mu in between them then..😭

what an epi it was yesterday..

naitik ka ek dialogue ne to mera dil jeet liya..😃 RR kyon nhi aaya..😉

aise hi do char dialogue vo aur maar deta to iss bandariya ka permanently muh band ho jaata..

babli irritated too much yesterday.. itni jealousy.. OMG..