JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
really guys today's episode bindya full of jealous of naksh yaar 😲dont know precap se mujhe bahut darr lagraha hai ki gay3 apni asli roopmain na aajaye and dont know it was naitik's idea to take akshi and anu out and akshi also gone with naitik and really dont want tosee mu between naksh this bindya totally cheap uske maa ko tho dekho how she tells reshmi ke saath uski beti ka bhi lehenga babane keliye saastha main padega i think guys they were not at all rich i think so really naksh ghar aane ke baad naksh gay3 suna na le mujhe baht darr lag raha ahi iska wajase naksh ke beech mu na aajaye dont know yaar waht vl happen😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakshfanlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
natik gave nose cut for bindya ''rituraj kahan hai is vakte  vo tho apke rehena chaia na'' i enjoy wen he said this dialogue
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Naitik was brillant today shuting bindya up...

she's one of those people that tries to make other look bad so she looks good...you can tell she's not only jelous of akshara but also naitik cos he loves akshara so much where as rituraj doesnt even care for bindya sending on a plane when she's 6 months preggers...

I hope akshara designs rashmi's dress then rashmi will look like a pari,bindya will make the dress ugly...

and also i cant help but feel the actress who plays bindya is not good in  some scenes,like today when she was screetching to akshara and varsha,she was acting a bit ott and also when she says masiji this and masiji that...
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bindya apne hi agg mein jal rahi hai...rituraj cares damn abt her and she deserves this treatment. Rituraj and Bindya are fake people and even their so called love is fake. Naitik ne Bindya ko kitchen se mast bhaga diya.
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too liked the way naitik made bindiya to shut her mouth... she really needs this...

But I think tomorrow akshi will come along with the designs of the lehenga... I hope it happens like that...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu93

Bindya apne hi agg mein jal rahi hai...rituraj cares damn abt her and she deserves this treatment. Rituraj and Bindya are fake people and even their so called love is fake. Naitik ne Bindya ko kitchen se mast bhaga diya.

want to see bindya tricks back fire her and last year becoz of her gay3 had mu with naksh sp akhi and even throw them out of the house this time want to see bindya and her mom should trhown out of the house what do u feel guys
saru.g thumbnail
In yesterdays precap bindiya is saying that she'll look after all the arrangements of rashmi's marriage... Rashmi's marriages is after 2months... Will she be staying till then??
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

In yesterdays precap bindiya is saying that she'll look after all the arrangements of rashmi's marriage... Rashmi's marriages is after 2months... Will she be staying till then??

no saru she said she vl choose lehenga for reshmi muft main uski behen ko bhi milega na

NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
like how naitik shut up bindyas big mouth   well done munna
hpoe bindyas plane goes in vain in  making rashmis clouths n juwelay n creating mu b/n akshi n g3
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

no saru she said she vl choose lehenga for reshmi muft main uski behen ko bhi milega na

haa... her sister's marraige is der na... so she'll leave... hope her sister's marriage comes soon...