India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My missing half

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
YES she feels it. The pull and the affection remains even when her memory doesnt.

Did you all see that she was not wearing the locket given by her mother... but she was wearing Abhay's locket. She loved it so much. She could have spoken about it for hours and not taken a breathe! That is why Misha stopped her from starting the rant LOL I know it is the only sign of the remains of their love but doesnt it seem like something is missing to her? yes it does.

Her mind might forget but her heart never will. In midst the woods she had knelt down to look... at what? The footsteps that had now vanished from the face of the Earth. Abhay had vanished and no one knew! But his memories remain with everyone... but not the person who he lived life for.

No one told her who it was, why it was. A car accident? The safe way out! They would never do that to her. They love her too... They might not understand the intensity of the love Abhay and Pia shared but they knew what would happen to Pia once she found out that her soul had been missing but she couldnt remember.

She said it herself, she had lost herself somewhere here and she knew that now what she was... was just a mask. She knew that she was lying to herself and being lied to. And she seemed completely helpless and vulnerable at that point.

She had felt his essence once again and she knew at once that this was were she was meant to be. But Abhay? Where is he? I want him to come back soon but... the wait might be very fruitful.

Ruhi was a darling... She is very pure in her thought. She had told Abhay's name and Pia's face. I dont know if others noticed it but it crumbled for a teensy bit it crumbled. Ruhi did say his full name and maybe Pia did hear. My hopes are high.

Pia was almost at the edge when Misha and Panchi came in to keep her away. False hopes again. Many think that lying is a sin but think it in another way! they were lying to protect their little sister. They were lying so that they dont have to endure seeing Pia crumble into dust with time, filled with grieve  for the love she could never remember and that would haunt her more.

PS: tomorrow i think Misha is going to spoil all the fun yet again... Not letting Kabir pronounce Abhay's name. but the slightest seed of distrust can move mountains. And Pia will find out. Maybe she will ask Kabir or Tanushree...

oh coming to Tanushree and Kabir. They are together again! Maybe T's shocking experience made Kabir pity on her or she has really become one good girl... Lets just say she loves him too much to let him go to the model from Paris fashion week.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeeasena..Bournville..

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Okay I understand that the post wasnt good. But guys some criticism at least?
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
will comment hun.let me finish reading it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index