•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Just before precap:

Rad doing smethg and dev hear something which i think gonna bring them together...must wait for written update cant say nything in dtail now

and then come the wonderful mindblowing and amazing precap(zat also after so many days but still tooo gud)

In the precap remember a small restaurant with the vendor who says something that if i were there i wud have made him eat so much sweets that he wud always stay sweet in life tooo guddd...u must see how Radhika and Dev were ... tooo guddd

OVERALL EPISODE WAS MINDBLOWING TODAY WITH RADEV ACTING but ROHAN GAVE SOME INDICATION 2DAY...

Edited by lavalina - 12 years ago
yup overall a very good and interesting episode with Radev scenes!!!! hope more radev scenes are shown tmr!!!!!  rohan... rohan...rohan...
are u good or bad????

yes..it was very nice episode..and precap making me so happy..ya also rohan's intentions r seems not good after saw tonight's episode...
Originally posted by OLGNES

yup overall a very good and interesting episode with Radev scenes!!!! hope more radev scenes are shown tmr!!!!!  rohan... rohan...rohan...
are u good or bad????

i think he's got evil intention but i really wish that he changes to positive...i think more Radev scenes will be coming so that rohan gets jealous or that he accept Radev love but i don't think he'll accept this so soon
will wait for the precap in written
but it sounds so lovely its tough to wait
till nw as per the written update its a gud epi. juz waitin for d rest of the update to come.
yess it was a nice episode wid radev scenes...in tonight's epi the cvs  gave us some hints about rohan's behaviour...the way he was forcing radhika to go wid her n also when his mom told that he can't go,he has thrown that laddoo which he was eating n telling yummy...dal main kuch kala hai Edited by chymanju7 - 12 years ago
yaa dear I can't hold my self also I ws in my dream at that time at last my favorit jodi all alone yaar wow I feel Im dreaming...
love the precap and last part...
I will put my comment after written update...
Finally some time alone for Radev 😳 excited for tomorrow!!
am also happy about today's episode so excited cant wait