Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drmaha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
interesting...
hire is sumwhere in her life behave badly...
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i hope she wont do anything that will spoil her life
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing dear
i think i know what will she do?
do update soon
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent update

tc
loads of love
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what is hira thinking to do i m really scared of it 
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Ch 1:

Amazing

Simply loved the reality series start

Cont soon
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Ch 2:

Lovely update

Totally amazing

Cont soon
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Ch 3:

Amazing update
Totally loved it

Cont soon
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter: 4

She was going through her emails when her eys droped on Faizan 's email. She start reading it feeling it the same way, finding a sudden restless ness. She thought of doing something….

Faizan is still single and yes still faahad's frnd. Why not I talk with Faizan n tell wht faahad is doing with me…

She took her cell n dialed a number ..

Hira : hey Faizan kasay ho..

It was hight of surpise for Faizan to hear hira's voice, it has been 1 and half year of sepration and she has nevr looked back to him but than why today….

Faizan: mein thik ….tum suno…congrats…mjhy faahad ny bataya….

Hira: thnks…

Faizan: tum tu buhat khush hogi ….faahad tu tumhain paglo ki traha chata hai…her waqt tumhari hi baatein kerta hai

Hira: acha , tum se kerta hoga ..mera sath tu time spend kerny waqt hi nhi us k pass,

She over lock the mock in  his tone. The ego that was hurt due to acceptance of bst frnd as husband, suddenly was finding so peace, instead of correcting her, he strt investigating wht it is , how much she lack in her life..this was giving him peace tht if she rejected him thn even she is nt at peace, moreover has to cum back to him.

Faizan: acha really..kyun

Hira: pata nhi ..faizan mein buhat pareshan hoon islyan tumhain phone kiya, tumhara dost hai us ko smhjo na…mein biwi hon uski mjhy kuch tu importance day….

Fizan: kyun tumhain tu woh perfect lagata than a, phir kiya hua

Hira: asa maat kaho faizan, us ko tu fikar hi nhi ha meri, aj tak us k moo se ke baar mein ny yeah bhi nhi suna k woh mjh se payr kerta hai..

Faizan: tu kiya hua, tum asay hi pershan horahi hoo

Hira: kahin us ki life mein koi aur tu nhi

Faizan: woh asa nhi hai..

Hira: tum kasay hoo.

Faizan: tu meri yaad agai, meri fikar kyun hira, kiya farak parta hai

Hira: asa maat kaho faizan, mjhy hamesha tum se farak parta hai, bolo na kasay ho., itny weak kyun hogay hoo

Faizan: zinda hoon….he sigh..

These were the words she was dying to hear from him, from any1 and which were lacking in faahad. This was the the first day she talked to him, n found sumthing new in her, she felt really happy talking to her.

Faahad was there with her always as much as he can, very excited about his fatherhood, he made sure she has evrythng around her for her comfort even whn he is away due to work unknown to wht is going on at his back

Her chats with faizan were increasing day by day, so as his confession towards her. He never behaved or talked with her as a bhabi, as she never behave with him as devar

Faizan: tumhain yaad hai, hum ny apni beti k nam Ayesha socha tha

Hira: ahn yaad hai…mein ny tu abhi bhi yeah hi naam rekhna hai

Faizan: kyun ..meray pyar se chori koi baat bhi apni zindagi mein kyun rekh rakhi hai…

Hira: woh sab alag hi kab kiya tha..

Faizan: Ayesha tu meray payr ki nishani hai (symbol)

Hira: yeah bhi Ayesha hi hai….

Days passed, at times at night she use too talk to him , n whnevr faahad asked her she use to say she cant sleep in night due to pregnancy so she is chatting with her friend , n at times she use to lye the other way..

Not in his wildest dream faahad though she is doing sumthing like this, as she was to normal with him, living with him, enjoying his clossnes, arguing n demanding him.

Faahad: he hugged her from back…he kiss se baat kerhain hai meri biwi…he kissed her n faizan can listen to her sigh….

Hira: faahad phone….

Faahad: ok talk, I'll catch u later…aram se bahit ker baat kerna, idhar udhar kaha ghoom rahi hoon, thak jao gi..

Hira: han thak tu mein gai , pata hai aj maid nhi aai, aur woh ek week k liyan ja rahi hai

Mein ny dosri maid rekhi tu ami itna dhat rahi thi

Faahad: kyun..

Hira; woh thoray pasay zayada lay rahi hai bs…

Faahad: hmm…is maid se bhi zyada?...chalo I'll talk to ami…tum apan kayal rekho

Hira gave birth to a girl, and faahad's happiness has no bound….he was so happy to hold her, his part, for him she was there love symbol.

But hira continues with all tht was going, she named her Ayesha with permission of faizan..but  all of this has too cum to an end…

One day she was talking to him and nobody was at home, she knew its after noon so even fahaad will nt cum back , she was talking to faizan on tht so with speaker on  in full flirting ways, enjoying his teasing n remembering session of there dates . but to fahad's bad luck he came early to spend time with her angles, n recived the biggest shock evr..

Still having sum hopes, he went back n knocked the door n came in n foud a complete difrent hira tht was behaving like his wife only.

He strt observing n caughting her like tht and one day he santch her cell  put it on speaker..faizan was doing his talks n thn he cut the phone…

Hira: faahad asa kuch nhi hai jasa ap samhj rahin hain, woh tu mjhy phone ker ker k pershan ker raha hai

Faahad: tum janti hoon mein tumhary aur faizaan k baray mein sahdi k kuch months bad hi jan gaya tha, per kahbhi nhi kaha cause I knew u moved on..but tum itna gir ajo gi yeah mein ny khabi nhi sochata, shadi k matlab bholl jao gi, kiya kami rah gai thi meray payr meri attention mein jo tum us k pass , us k sath, tumahin apni beti k bhi kayal nhi aya

Hira: nhi faahad as kuch nhi hai mera yaqeen kerain

Faahad: yaqeen..sirf tumahr hi yaqeen kiya tha mein ny ..hira kyun ..KYUN KIYA TUM NY ASA HAAN>>>WHY>>>.TUMHAIN ZARA BHI SHARM NHI AAI ASI NEECH HERKAT KERATY HOA…

Kab se mein yeah sab ignore kerny ki khosh ker raha haoon magar nhi tum tum, tumhain kiya lagat hai mein ny aj yeah sab suna hai, je nhi mein yeah buhat pehly se dekh bhi raha hoon aur sun bhi raha hoon…

Hira: mein kiya, koi ehassan nhi ker raho hoo, itni bechri se zindgai day ker mjhy, samjhy…mein ny bhi kuch kam nhi diya tumhain acha. I allowed u to  live with me like a husband, I always did wht was required. Tumahri tumhary ghar ki her zaroorta pori ki hai mein ny

Faahad: shadi zarooratein pori kerny k naam nhi hota hira, shadi us se buhat upper hoti hai….

Hira: tu thik hai mein tu tumahry liya itni bori hoon na, tu chor do mjhy han

Faahad: itna bewaqquf maat samjho mjhy….tumhain mein tallaq kahabi nhi doo ga, ab na tu tumahin mein milo ga aur na faizan, ab mein tumhain bato ga jail ki zindagi kasi hoti hai, aur sirf zaroratein pori kerny wali shadi kiya hoti hai…..

He left the place as he himself was to broken, he never evr thought tht in live he will face this, his wife cheating  on him, still he cant make himself tht much strong tht he will through her out of his life, his daughter need her, plus he knew faizan's family didn't accepted him whn she was single, now whn she will be divorce there will be no place for her too go….

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Epilogue:

In reality faahad is still unknown to all this, he is living with a delusion tht  she loves him truly n loyal. When asked faizan to stop doing all this , tu he said "woh mera pass khud aai hai, mein tu nhi gaya us k pass, tu mein kyun rukho" he is having fun , n she is providing all this. She say she only shares her problems with him as he is the loyal friend of her.

The person telling the story is a common friend of faizan nad hira…evrythng in this story is reality , obviously except the names. The story is still going this way with hira having few month old daughter.

Writing  the epilogue  sumhow I felt so low n disgusting about all this.

The only think I want to say is tht, whn ur in a relation before marriage, its not offensive to have, but to be in ur limits is. Adding prefix, spending endless time, imagine him as ur husband, and imagine all tht he has yet not any right on, is not good n right. A person who say 2000time he loves u , nt necessarily loves u..think why he always need to repeat it again n again, does his gestures doesn't speak tht, I know confession is important it feel bliss, but confession is,  not mere repeating of sentence.

U nevr knew wht destiny has for u , n if God forbidden he is nt ur husband thn how will u face ur hubby and moroevr urself whn u urself knew u have crossed limits, even if nt practically but ya imaginatively u have.

I may sound orthodox, but im tht…

Pyar, Ishaq, Muhabbat, are feelings pure, n serene. There feeling tht God Himself has put at the top most level, donot make them impure .

Having a relationship is a blessing and maintaining its purity is ur dignity. Having affirs for fun, going out of way in fashion is not good..

Pls be a little careful ..else evry thing will be La Hasil, out of ur reach, ur dignity, love and moreover Gods blessing. Evry1 might not know ur deed but HE does, u may escape this world u cant HIM.

Love Fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago