Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS new..LA HASIL (UNREACHABLE).CH3..16/9PG 26 (Page 15)

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Oh God I am so scared Hope nothing happened to Children
Prem Get over soon
Thanks for Pm
Amazing story
thanks for Pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

_ArTi4ever_ IF-Rockerz
_ArTi4ever_
_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
different realistic concept..nothing should happen to mayur or their kids...prem should go to hell..continue soon

drfizaahmed

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Part 3:

Nice update

Loved it

Cont soon

drfizaahmed

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Lovely update

Cont soon

drfizaahmed

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Felt bad for MayUr! ):

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
oki here cums the last update...i will now rply to u all coment ...writing this i have lsot strength of saying any thing to u all...im sorry for the greif u all gone throgh ..parton erros..i havent read it aginConfused

CHAPTER:5 LAST PART

RAHAUL: ADI UNCLE CHAHOO KAH HAI

Adi: pata nhi...ata hoga tum ja k khelo

Raj: humain bhook lagi hai

Adi: tu mein kiya kero ...jab chaoo aay ga tu kah layna ...samhjy

Rahaul: ap humain daa kyun rahy hai

Adi: mera deemagh maat kaho aur jao yaha se...he pushed rahul away n raj hold him

He strt sobbing

Rahaul: adi uncle buhat ganday hai na...mjhy mama k pass jana hai...mjhy bhook lag rahi hai

Raj: roo maat ...chahoo atay hi honagy...phir hum loog tumhara favt burger kahy gay

Rahaul: sach

Raj: haan

Rahaul: mjhy daar bhi lag rah hai

Raj: kyun lag rah hai...mein hoona ...dnt worry

Rahaul: tum tu mjhy dartay hoo sab se zayda

Raj: aj nhi daroo ga...

Sum hrs passed n prem didn't came up...as nupur was in sever condition n mayank n prem cant leave her like tht

Nupur: why r u nt speaking up mayank...where r my kids...rahul buhat chota hai...us ko her waqt bhook lagti hai...woh asa wasa kuch nhi kahta...sirf apni pasand k kahta hai...aur raj...woh tu kabhi kuch nhi kahy ga...us ko dar lagy ga tu bhi nhi...kuch chaiy hoga tu bhi nhi...mjhy mera bachay cahiya mayank...pls mjhy meray bachy ladoo..pls mayank...

She was crying n crying n stoped

Mayank: nupur sambhalo apnay app ko...kuch nhi hoga unhy...

Nupur: kyun smbhol..tu pasay kyun nhi day dayty ...mera bacho se zayada hain...sab kuch daydo ...bs mjhy mera beta lado...

Mayank: for God sake nupur...woh mera bhi bachay...kuch nhi honay doo ga mein un ko...pls...sambhalo...mein vaada kerta hon kal tak tumahr bachy tumharay pas honagy...

As mayank was making nupur asleep...prem thought tht he has'nt gave children anything to eat ...n rahual will make loads of trouble..

Rahual: mjhy bhook lag rahi hai...

Adi: who was busy in taking drugs...was getting highly pissed of with there noise n shouting ...he came n put a tight slap on rahul..chup bs chup...ab ek aur bar kaha tu mar dalo ga samhjy

Raj: meray bhai ko hath bhi nhi lagan a...he shouted n pushed away adi...us ko bhook lagi hai tu kahan do...chaho ny diya hoga tum ko

Adi: aay mein tumhara naukar nhi hoon...jao yaha se ...

Raj: nhi jaao ga...mjhy ...kahan do ..us ko bhook lagi hai...subha se kuch nhi kahya..aur uper se martay ho us ko ...

Adi: tum chup hotay ho ka nhi...

Raj: nhi hoga mein chup...aur chiloo ga...sab ko pata chaly...bahar ramu kaka hai un ko bhi...

Adi: chup...he slaped him

But he didn't stoped...he was shouting for help n adi who was nt in his scenes he took a pillow n puted it on his mouth ...rahul who was watching everything hugged his leg n fear n sat in corner...

Raj was struggling hard to have sum air ...but his little body was to fragile to handle adi hold..he was rubbing his feet in pain n struggle..n rahual was corning himself more n more...he was getting white n pale in fear...his voice was chocking even to ask for help...his srtugle finally came to end...as his breath stoped ther...

Prem: adiii..yeah kiya ker rah hai tu...

Adi: chup ker rah hoo,.deemagh kah gay hai yeah mera

Prem: hatooo...he remove adi...but it was too late...raj was lying lifeless on floor...raj raj...he shooked him but no use ...he was gone silent for ever...he sat beside him putting his hand on his head...

Sami: mayank...we found thme..woh loog tumhara farmhouse per hai...for children sake I want u too accompany

Mayank: meray farmhouse per ..

Sami: haan...kyun k un mein se ek prem bhi hai

Mayank: tumhar deemag karab hogya hia...sirf islyan k prem unhony skool chornay gaya tha is ka yeah matlab nhi hai k ...woh kidnapper hai ...tum logo se madad layni hi nahi chaiyay ...

Smai: shayad mein galata hoon per...merya sath chalo...

They sat in the jeep n proceed to farmhouse...the police covered the whole area ...n moved in...

Moving in..the broke the door.n adi was shocked to see police...prem who was to numb to even thing wht he has done ...was stiitng there just idly...mayank rash to rahual who was siting in corner...he didn't saw raj n prem...

Mayank: rahul...mera beta ...dekho baba hain...

Rahul was nt saying a word ...he was just string aimlessly to the view infront of him...mayank hugged him but he didn't responded...he was in complete shock..n huge fear...mayank followed his eyes n his breath stoped there...he was prying wht he is watching is nt true...

He went near raj who was lyin on floor...pale n a bit injured too...n looked at prem...n the shock was double

Mayank: tum yaha kiya ker rahy hoo

He looked up to see his brother ...how 's eyes were full of tears...

Mayank: tum yaha kiya ker raho h preem...PREM jawab doo...kiya ker rhay hoo yaaa...he graped his color n shocke him ...bolo...

Sami stood beside raj n checked his pulse n closed his eyes in pain...mayank...

He loked towards sami...n thn to raj

Mayank: he lovingly stroke his hair..raj ..meri jan utho shbash ..dkeho dad is here ...utho pls...raj ...RAJ UTHOOO...he hugged him n shocked him more ...but he didn't repond

Prem: woh maar gaya ...mein ny us ko mar diya

Mayank woh was hugging his son n was crying endlessly ...looked at his brther with rage

He graped his color

Mayank: kyun...kyun kiya...yeah tu tujhy itna pyar kertay thy na...phir  kyun kiya tu ny bool...kyun kiya tuny asa...bol na prem kyun...he lossed the grip n hided his face in raj n cried more n more...

Samrat came upto him as prem n adi were arrested...he ask him to hold rahul who is just nt answereing anyone...

Ambulance came n thy took raj's body with them...n rahul was picked up in mayank arms...who was hugging him ..nt letting him to parted  for a sec...

Reaching home...with trembling feet he went to nupur...whom he promised he will bring back there son...n put rahaul...beside her...to feel the wrmth of her prt...she stood n shouted

Nupur: rahul...mera beta...she kissed him all over ...who was nt responding anything...she hugged him tight

Mera beta agya ...mera beta ..meri jan...bhai kaha hai...mayank raj kah hai...

Hearing raj's name maynk couldn't hold him self...n cried out loud

Nupur: bolo na mayank kaha hai raj...tum roo kyun rahy hoo,,,dekho humary betay agay...dekho na

Myank came upto her n huged her n rahul tight n cried ...

Nupur: bolo na ..mayank..chor mjhy bolo...mayank bolo

Mayank: chal gay raj...nhi bacha paya mein us ko...woh humain chor k chal gaya nupur

Nupur: tumhara deemgh karab hogay hai...raj kahin nhi ja skta ...smhjy tum ...kah ahi raj...mein khud ja ker dekhti hoon...

Mayank: nupr...

She went down ..n found a little angel in peaceful deep slumber...mayank rashed to her...as she was walking trembling down...remove...the cloth from his face she rubed her hand loving on him...

Nupur: dkeho...dad bhi na...kah rahy hai tum chaly gay...dekho mayank yeah rah mera raj...soo rah hai...chup..shh...sab chup...us sotay mein awazin nhi pasand...sab chup hojao...

Mayank came upto her n hugged her tight...but she didn't shed a tear...he tred but she didn't...

Whole rutiuals of raj was performed ...with either nupur being in sleep...or shouting for him...rahul was still in complete silence...

I thought of writng more but I didn't have strength to define wht the family has gone though

Rahaul is still quite not came out of the shock n fear...nupur is also on treatment as she has lossed her mental balnce...as his eldest son prem n raj ..bth or nt there with her...she is still in relectance...prem is in jail...

N mayank have lost evry thing ...his brother his son...his wife smile n his family happiness...all he hand is silence all around him...a dead full silence with wch he is living now...

N this Is a real life story ...

Edited by drfizaahmed - 07 June 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfantukun2009binudamaniamayur-ki-diwanicutiepie12Angels_Ringparul_bansaldrmahaBhawna_articrazymayurianDhanakZgopi06kirti123love.mayurartisariska_mnarti_ArTi4ever_-Samira--firebird-Auroni.92--jiya--Shafy_Kaira_MNMaria...-Ayesshhaa-...PINK.Faria.Silent.Dreamer--Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
oh god!!!!...
i am hiting the like button with a heavy heart...
the update was terrribly sad...but i guess thats life all about...definitely not a bed of roses...
i soo wish i could strangle adi...!!!!!

drfizaahmed

Auroni.92 IF-Rockerz
Auroni.92
Auroni.92

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I cant say anything now...Im too numb to react...My tears r nt stopping...
Just want to thnx u for sharing this...

drfizaahmed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index