Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice start... I feel really bad for Hira she must feel betrayed by the one she loved the most..

I don't find Faizan's parents wrong either... Because this happens in the society... how can they believe a girl so easily...

And here Faizan should have stood up for his love... hew should not gave argued with his parents not at all... but convince them in a loving way... Or convince them too meet Hira... Uss ke baad unka jho bhi faisla hota qabool kar lete dono.. But I think after meeting Hira they would maybe have changed their minds...

The ending was really sad, i feel so bad for her... Aise he hadse hote hain jho aapka muhabbat par yaqeen utha dete hain... Its a shame really,,

Anyways continue soon Fiza... I really want to read on... :)

& Its nothing like Lahasil the novel...Woh kahani bohat alag thi... :) It was a nice novel though... Kabhi waqt mile toh parhiye gha zarur, its really nice... & Its written by Umera Ahmed... that makes it a MUST read! Drama bhi hain, par i would suggest the novel... :)

-Laiba-
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very Nice story with Real concept and nice start, waiting for next update
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start but what faizans mom said abt hira then its should also apply for him na 
why only the girl to be blamed 
felt bad for hira
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice ss...

i really liked it
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thnku so much for honoring me with ur lovly coments..same as evry in reality series….. I'll rply u all with ur answer as story will end..

Its true till now its faizan fault tht he cant stand up to his love…but next…the damages have just began

Hopefull u all will like it

Fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Faahad: hira ali ghar per hai kiya….

Hira: nhi bhai tu gay hoay hain…ap ajay andar wait kerlain bhai k…

Faahad: tu kiya ker rahi hoo aj kal…

Hira: final year…phir MBA k soch rahy hai

Faahad: good..chao tu MBA meri university se kersakti hoo, achi hai, afortable bhi..

Hira: ap kaun se university mein hain…

Faahad: Iqra mein..

She was shocked to death faahad was in Iqra university, just like faizan, who done his MBA …faizan use to talk abt fahad aloot, as his best friend…does it means he is ..

Hira: ap ki class mein koi faizan ali bhi hai…

Fahad: han hai …tum kasay janti ho…mera bst frind hai

Hira: nhi woh meri dost k cousin hai shayd ….pls us ko maat batiay ga..

Fahad: ofcource…anty bhi nhi hain ghar per

Hira: ji

Fahad has been cuming in there house form childhood, he has done his MBA  and now working in a reputed company, he was a very decent and a nice person. And was madly in love with hira, from always. He never find courage to tell her , moreover she was his friends sister.

Yesterday finding some courage, he told ali that he loves hira and want to marry her.. ali was dam shocked and surprise, fahad was sacred abt his reaction but whn he hugged him and said he is so happy to know, he smiled fully in relived , asking alis's permission he said he wants to propse her himself…

Ali said he will arrange a date to which fahad said no, saying it not good, if any1 by chance will look at them, will point fingers at hira's character that he cant tolerate. Ali was really touched by his respect to hira, he said nobody will b home at 2morow u can go home and tell her…

Thought he was reluctant but than as Ali said he trust him, he said yes, and that's why at this moment is at hira's house

Fahad: hira…I want to say sumthing to u

Hira: ji bolain….

Fahad: I hope u wont mind and will not take me wrong, but hira…..i want to mary u if u r ok with it…

Hira: was shocked to death , she never though fahad will propose her, she  never ever thought so

Fahad: I know, its sudden but I have always been in love with u, baqi its ur decion, take ur time…think abt it….phir hi mein ami ko tumhary ghar behjo ga..ami ko pata hai and she has no problems with it…tu tum soch ker mjhy jawab dayna….bye take care

She stood there numb and shocked, wht is cuming form life she doesn't know, still she hasn't recovered form Faizan's betrayal and now fahad's proposal. Oh god she has nthing to answer but than Faizan reason of his parent saying no made her furse..

Hira: per kyun mana kiya yeah tu bata do

Faizan: un k lihaza se tum net friend ho aur ..islyan.he was fumbling with words

Hira: islyan mein tumhar liaaq nhi hoon …im nt worthy u

Fiazan: dekho asa woh sochty hain…

Hira: bye Faizan

She slump the phone and broke again…

….

MR Faizan ab mein tum ko baato gi k mein kis k qabil hoo…what I am and what I worthy of

…..

She took her brother's cell secretly and took faahad's no from it …

She reluctantly thought of dialing his no. but than she thought of texting his her answer

Hira: us waqt sab buhat achank tha..thats y I couldn't answer….thnku for considering me worthy u…hira

Faahad who was at the moment was with Faizan and was telling him that he should have told hira politely and morver this was not the way to speak to her. He himself was involved with a chat affair than does this makes him cheap, his points he put forward infront of parents were wrong way, he wasn't able to defend his choce…

Reading this msg he stood up and wetn aside, he read it twice, he didn't expect her answere so quick,  does it means she also….this made him so restless and happy..to confirm more he text her

Faahad: so does this mean I should ask ami to ask u for me….is this yes from u

Hira: ji….

faahaD: thnku so much hira…u don't know wht u have given me…thnaku soo much..its the biggest happiness of my life, UR the biggest happiness. I promise I will never let u regret this decion….

Reading this text she felt nothing just a wicked smile was there on her face …

Mr faizan ali now u will get to know wht I am , n what I can be..when ur own family is gonna give me respect as your bestfrends wife, and when u have to address me as bhabi…I want to see ur expression right there on your face…

…..

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dnt know what to say right now, but nice part, waiting for next parts
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update didi...loved it sooo much...
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...
as alwaysss
awesome...

hira shud depenately marry Fahad bt is it really good to teach Faizan a lesson she is using Fahad???😕

bt still loved it...👏
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice fiza-ji...
hira should get married to fahaad.. kyunki kehte hai naa, shaadi usse karni chahiye jo aapse pyaar karta ho, naaki usse jisse aap pyaar karte ho..

but.. sirf faizaan se revenge lene ke liye fahaad se saath khilwaar!! ye toh sahi nahi hai naa.. isse wo apni khud ki zindagi bhi daao pe laga rahi hai..

anyways, aage dekhte hai kya hota hai.. update soon haan...

love u!!
~jiya~