Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 24th May 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [14.63%]
2 [4.88%]
1 [2.44%]
0 [0.00%]
28 [68.29%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.88%]
2 [4.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
In the precaop , Manav is putting some holy necklace around Archana 's neck .I hope this protects their baby and she doesn't miscarries ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Manav is so hopelessly and madly in love with his baby , even Archu was amazed..

He is much more in love with the little one than even Archana ...

bhallarox

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Oh that was a holy dhaga?? I thought it was a gold necklace.. Was wondering how come he got money to buy... Then thought may be he got from his business...
I am happy to see them happy together... I only wish nothing happens to the baby as Manav is really in love with this unborn..

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Bhalla I knew ArMan will forgive Varsha.. Archana was even more happy than Varsha and did not let Varsha complete the sentence and hugged her... But what I dont understand is if Varsha has self consciousness.. She immediately went to happy mode and was standing happily next to ArMan while cutting the cake...

She was not guilty for anything.. I know she does not blame herself for adoption then why will she think about she pushing Archana.. I still cant believe we have people like Varsha in this world...Dead

Sulo Aai and Savita Aai look great together.. I would love to see their relation and friend ship grow.. I want Savita Aai supporting Archana while Sulo Aai supporting Manav... I would love to see them fighting saying tumhari bahu and tumhara damad... Big smile 

Yes, Rachna Di I agree it would be really nice to see Sulo  Aai supporting Manav, and Savita AaisupportingArchana, this will create a bigger bond with Sulo Aai and Savita Aai. Varsha was just happy that she could adpot a baby, that's why she was nice to ArMan, she never felt any guilt for the way she spoke to ArMan at all, and ArMan never bothered to remind her of all the things she did to them. Varsha is way too self centered and Archana and Satish are far too lenient with her. Satish was not good today, even he did not congratulate Manav and Archana ,what has happened to this guy?
bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hi Bhalla , just now finished dinner and had a look here .How sweet yo uare missing me ..It's not the immigration test today , there are many other little things to do ...summer is a busy month .But I will definitely wrap up the chores and come  for a good one hour tonight ...really relaxes me coming here ...

are you sure you don't mind updating on Friday ...
I have the test on 3rd of next month .After that I will update on every Friday but would really appreciate it if yo ucould just cover up till then ...

Hi Tanya Di, great to see you here I also love coming on the forum, it is really relaxing and loving atmosphere over hereBig smile

No problem Di, I don't mind updating at all on Friday, and will defintetely cover next Friday too, don't worry dear, and yes I can totally understand, life is getting really busy for me too, take care DiSmile
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Bhalla even I am waiting for this celebration to get over. I want to see what Satish will do now...

bhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Oh that was a holy dhaga?? I thought it was a gold necklace..
where will he get the money for gold necklace .His present to Archu for the anniversary is the saree...
Anyway , a religeous thread in her state would be much better  na ?? that too if your husband has lovingly put it around you to keep you safe .This is giving me hope that the baby will be fine ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 May 2011 at 7:05pm

bhallarox

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Oh that was a holy dhaga?? I thought it was a gold necklace..
where will he get the money for gold necklace .His present to Archu for the anniversary is the saree...
Anyway , a religeous thread in her state would be much better  na ?? that too if your husband has lovingly put it around you to keep you safe .This is giving me hope that the baby will be fine ..
Yes I would also love that Di then he wasting money on a gold necklace.. Archana is not that type.. She will be happy with small things or can I say only Manav... Manav's happiness makes her happy.. She does not need anything.. She is not materialistic which is a special feature of Archana.. Love her for that...
She needs blessings and care now..

bhallarox

Go to top