Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi dears..

I voted..Orphanage owner...just cause he make me very happy...when I saw all villains faces fall down...Darmesh ...Manju..Rasika..πŸ˜†

I vote for him also for at least ..Game over for Darmesh..want to impress Vaishali..but can't achieve his plan..now..very good ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Episode..good..yesterday..I like it..I laugh too...Its a bit too much..The orphonage owner came without been invited..Thanks Arman...give Varsha acceptation..for Adoption...paid the bill..for the party..Too much for me...but I thank him a lot..cause what he did make Arman  enjoy their anniversary...

Like Savi and Sulo..they were very happy...
Arman dance..why not I like it too..Satya..Famous song for Archu/Anki.its that song she sing each time..and they made some steps .on  that song..compare by all who  dance..our Arman was cute..

Precap..my god...I'm worried...on the otherhand..why..Mc..now evrything is ok...savita is here for taking care of her..what will be the prob...if MC..we will not see Archu Tummy...πŸ˜” We will not see Manv talking..to the baby..touching Archu Tummy...We will not see...baby crying smiling..laughing..CV's taking out all what we are waiting for...???.we will not see familly..D Happy..once more..why..???

Why Making them happy..now...and after taking them..this happiness .❓.Let see..hope MC..will not happen...πŸ˜•

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

yeah me too remember that way...my mum used to watch it. m a serial veteran because of her. πŸ˜† so many girls...he had the option to choose any. 

Even same here.. My mom made me serial veteran and now I am making (punishing πŸ˜†) her watch the serials I love.. Thank God even she liked PR from day 1.. So did not had any issues convincing her.. But earlier I used to tell her all good things with extra spice to make her leave one serial and watch mine which used to come at the same time.. I have become expert in this now 🀣
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

rachnaaa

Hii Divs...
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Hii Divs...

😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Divs will Savita Aai get to know about that 1Lakh which Manav gave K's?? What do u feel?? How would she react??
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Thanee

Hi dears..

I voted..Orphanage owner...just cause he make me very happy...when I saw all villains faces fall down...Darmesh ...Manju..Rasika..πŸ˜†
It was silly and made me laugh too ...πŸ˜†

Episode..good..yesterday..I like it..I laugh too...Its a bit too much..The orphonage owner came without been invited..Thanks Arman...give Varsha acceptation..for Adoption...paid the bill..for the party..Too much for me...but I thank him a lot..cause what he did make Arman  enjoy their anniversary...
It was really strange that he came uninvited and how did he even know that Arman would be in this dhabba ...πŸ˜•

Precap..my god...I'm worried...on the otherhand..why..Mc..now evrything is ok...savita is here for taking care of her..what will be the prob...if MC..we will not see Archu Tummy...πŸ˜” 
No, you will only have to see Manav's tummy ...πŸ˜†
 Why Making them happy..now...and after taking them..this happiness .❓.
Good for TRPs you see.. When they cry , the show makes money ...πŸ€”

Let see..hope MC..will not happen...Confused
Hope so too ...

-SushitaLover- thumbnail

Divs will Savita Aai get to know about that 1Lakh which Manav gave K's?? What do u feel?? How would she react??

it vll b nice if she vll give one slap to manav...i was so irritatd tht day..he doesn't have money to buy medicines nd proper food fr his wife bt he has money to donateπŸ₯±
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

it vll b nice if she vll give one slap to manav...i was so irritatd tht day..he doesn't have money to buy medicines nd proper food fr his wife bt he has money to donateπŸ₯±

Even same here Divs... But Manav and Archana are like this.. They cant change easily...
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

Even same here Divs... But Manav and Archana are like this.. They cant change easily...

V shud say the mud headed CVs wont change easily