Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Yes even i want manav and ajit patch up, even manav needs to mellow down to ajit and ajit should leave his ego and clear misunderstandings.

I hope they dont show arman seperation again.
Between i am also waiting wen will rasika,manju and dharmesh pay for their sins?? 
Evil people always lead a better life.

In the whole anniversary function the baby sachu was not shown, thats so funny. the baby will be alone at homme is it wen savita roams outsideπŸ˜‰

Not only was baby Sachu not shown, but Punni and Ruchi were not there eitherπŸ˜• What has happened to the  3 kids lately, do they just spend their whole lives at a nrighobr's house or relative's house?πŸ˜† I want Rasika to regret whe shas done, she has been villain of the show since day 1. But people do change, and let's hope Rasika changes too, and then Manju will change along with her too.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bhalla, ya right 3 kids. i think ekta wants to save the money being paid to kids so they are not at all in the picture these days. which guardian will leave such small baby at neighbours home always.

I think they will come into picture after post leapπŸ˜†.

Manju and rasika changing i doubt that will be shown.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

🀣🀣 

and wats up with jaywant in chawl?? he becomes poor suddenly

Jay does gambling na..πŸ˜‰..he had too many debts before leaving the country..πŸ€“..he had gunda bhai's after him..πŸ˜†
bhallarox thumbnail
Hi Tanya Di, we are missing you a lot today, is everything ok dear? BTW, are you busy in studying for your immigration test? Don't worry if you want me to I will update Wed-Fri this week, despite your studying for your test you have been really sweet by updating these 2 days, and the episodes were long too, I will give you a break this whole week, take care😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
No words to describe how much I enjoyed the show today...

All the super brain's plans failed πŸ˜†.. The look on Dharmesh face was worth..

Too many loop holes yet I loved it for one reason as this episode was quite positive and a slap for many people Dharmesh, Manjusha, Rasika, Varsha and also to some extent Satish...

So my vote goes to uninvited, unexpected guest or customer - The Orphanage Owner...

Balbir Dhaba is quite Famous 🀣...

Gosh can someone be so so good.. This OO not only gave permission to adopt a child to Varsha and Satish but paid Rs 25000 bill 😲 and also gave a gyan session to Varsha about ArMan.. Kitna gun gaya... πŸ˜†...ArMan's goodness paid off for the first time.. So I dont mind if the whole thing is lame.. CV's atlast thought something good for Manav.. I am happy about this..
I never expected this guy to come to Dhaba and announce such official thing πŸ˜†...

The Dhaba was on cloud 9... Someone I think the owner got a good amount from Dharmesh. for lying.. Best part was no one tried to ask him who asked him to do.. So easy escape... Then the shooting and some babe dancing and a family (middle class) singing and dancing.. 🀣

Guys I have to repeat this again... I dont like Manav and Archana singing and dancing.. It does not suit them.. They are shy people and that suites them... I was laughing when Manav started singing in front of whole family and Archana started singing near Varsha and Satish..
It would have been better if it was a dream sequence of either Archana or Manav... It looks so unreal... And the dance by that girl and also male lead's I think his name is Anukalp dancing was just 🀣... Mona was ok but the way she started when Manjusha asked her was funny...

Dont want to talk about the show Sangini... It was so πŸ€ͺ.. It was even more πŸ€ͺ for Manav to open the Car with a pin.. I dont understand why he never asked for Car Keys...

I did not like Archana forgiving her sister so easily.. And Madam Varsha changed as usual to a goody goody so soon... She even went and stood next to ArMan while cutting the cake.. I seriously doubt if someone can be like this in real... Self consciousness naam ki koi cheez hai ki nahi.. But it is waste to ask from Varsha 😑

bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

No words to describe how much I enjoyed the show today...

All the super brain's plans failed πŸ˜†.. The look on Dharmesh face was worth..

Too many loop holes yet I loved it for one reason as this episode was quite positive and a slap for many people Dharmesh, Manjusha, Rasika, Varsha and also to some extent Satish...

So my vote goes to uninvited, unexpected guest or customer - The Orphanage Owner...

Balbir Dhaba is quite Famous 🀣...

Gosh can someone be so so good.. This OO not only gave permission to adopt a child to Varsha and Satish but paid Rs 25000 bill 😲 and also gave a gyan session to Varsha about ArMan.. Kitna gun gaya... πŸ˜†...ArMan's goodness paid off for the first time.. So I dont mind if the whole thing is lame.. CV's atlast thought something good for Manav.. I am happy about this..
I never expected this guy to come to Dhaba and announce such official thing πŸ˜†...

The Dhaba was on cloud 9... Someone I think the owner got a good amount from Dharmesh. for lying.. Best part was no one tried to ask him who asked him to do.. So easy escape... Then the shooting and some babe dancing and a family (middle class) singing and dancing.. 🀣

Guys I have to repeat this again... I dont like Manav and Archana singing and dancing.. It does not suit them.. They are shy people and that suites them... I was laughing when Manav started singing in front of whole family and Archana started singing near Varsha and Satish..
It would have been better if it was a dream sequence of either Archana or Manav... It looks so unreal... And the dance by that girl and also male lead's I think his name is Anukalp dancing was just 🀣... Mona was ok but the way she started when Manjusha asked her was funny...

Dont want to talk about the show Sangini... It was so πŸ€ͺ.. It was even more πŸ€ͺ for Manav to open the Car with a pin.. I dont understand why he never asked for Car Keys...

I did not like Archana forgiving her sister so easily.. And Madam Varsha changed as usual to a goody goody so soon... She even went and stood next to ArMan while cutting the cake.. I seriously doubt if someone can be like this in real... Self consciousness naam ki koi cheez hai ki nahi.. But it is waste to ask from Varsha 😑

Hi Rachna Di, I agree today's episode was gr8πŸ˜ƒ You are right about Archana forgiving her sister so quickly, Varsha almost pushed Archana down to the ground and did so many mean things to her but we know ArMan, once someone starts to cry and ask for forgiveness, they will forgive. Even they were quick to forgive Ajit after he did so many bad things. But Manav called Ajit a chor and plus he had proof that he gambled, so I can't understand why Ajit is acting cold toward Manav, he could have dropeed in and congratulated him, but it was funny to see the orphanage guy ruin Manju, Rasika and Dharmesh's planπŸ˜† they're the ones who always get away with each and every one of their bad deeds but it was about time they would feel how it is. Rachna Di, how do you like the patch up with Sulo Aai and Savita Aai?
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Bhalla I knew ArMan will forgive Varsha.. Archana was even more happy than Varsha and did not let Varsha complete the sentence and hugged her... But what I dont understand is if Varsha has self consciousness.. She immediately went to happy mode and was standing happily next to ArMan while cutting the cake...

She was not guilty for anything.. I know she does not blame herself for adoption then why will she think about she pushing Archana.. I still cant believe we have people like Varsha in this world...🀒

Sulo Aai and Savita Aai look great together.. I would love to see their relation and friend ship grow.. I want Savita Aai supporting Archana while Sulo Aai supporting Manav... I would love to see them fighting saying tumhari bahu and tumhara damad... πŸ˜ƒ 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Bhalla , just now finished dinner and had a look here .How sweet yo uare missing me ..It's not the immigration test today , there are many other little things to do ...summer is a busy month .But I will definitely wrap up the chores and come  for a good one hour tonight ...really relaxes me coming here ...

are you sure you don't mind updating on Friday ...
I have the test on 3rd of next month .After that I will update on every Friday but would really appreciate it if yo ucould just cover up till then ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
In the precaop , Manav is putting some holy necklace around Archana 's neck .I hope this protects their baby and she doesn't miscarries ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Manav is so hopelessly and madly in love with his baby , even Archu was amazed..

He is much more in love with the little one than even Archana ...