Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, divya even I have noticed that everything is moving so fast, notice that sudden change in Savita. If this was last week, she would not care to see Varsha and Satish happy, or talk to Sulo Aai, even Manav and Satish patch up is too quick. You are right divya, they are taking this too fast.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Yes, divya even I have noticed that everything is moving so fast, notice that sudden change in Savita. If this was last week, she would not care to see Varsha and Satish happy, or talk to Sulo Aai, even Manav and Satish patch up is too quick. You are right divya, they are taking this too fast.

i wud have liked if the track of everybody changing went slow. This looked unrealistic.
savita and sulo having such good time with each other, today actually even vaishu was smiling wen arman danced.
Dharmesh plan being flopped even disappointed rasika and manju. evils being punished at once.

the precap made me feel a miscarriage will happen and the new article bout jaywants entry and new girl in manav life is such a crap😡. The CVs have lost it.
Probably to show a leap soon, they made everything in hurry.
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

i wud have liked if the track of everybody changing went slow. This looked unrealistic.
savita and sulo having such good time with each other, today actually even vaishu was smiling wen arman danced.
Dharmesh plan being flopped even disappointed rasika and manju. evils being punished at once.

the precap made me feel a miscarriage will happen and the new article bout jaywants entry and new girl in manav life is such a crap😡. The CVs have lost it.
Probably to show a leap soon, they made everything in hurry.

Yes, I have a feeling that they might have a miscarriage, why does a new girl have to enter MAnav's life? OF course Manav is going to dismiss the girl and tell her he is already married. But somehow they will put some way that Manav is going to marry the new girl. Divya, would you say Rasika likes Dharmesh better than Manav?
SunoNa123 thumbnail
bhalla, rasika likes dharmesh only wen he is evil to manav and his family not otherwise.actually she likes evryone who are cold and evil headed to manav,archu and their family. She just hates manav.

this ekta is brilliant at introducing new girl in the leads life. She i think has done it in almost all of her serials. usually she used tto make the lead have atleast 2 marriages, but looking at past 2 serials KDMHMD and PR i thought she changed  such stupid track but after reading this article i feel she will again try a way to seperate arman and introduce new girl and finally reunite arman. 

her stories have become so predictable these days. 
i am not happy with the leap and y is jaywant coming and living in chawl? he is pretty well of right, or he also became poor. I think there were many other ways to show hatred of jaywant than this crappy track.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
and  a orphanage manager coming and paying 25000 for someone unknown persons anniversary bash😲. Uff!! will anybody be so kind or i sud call him foolish or watevr.
The story wud have made sense if satish wud have paid but an orphanage manager paying such a heavy amount 😕 
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

bhalla, rasika likes dharmesh only wen he is evil to manav and his family not otherwise.actually she likes evryone who are cold and evil headed to manav,archu and their family. She just hates manav.

this ekta is brilliant at introducing new girl in the leads life. She i think has done it in almost all of her serials. usually she used tto make the lead have atleast 2 marriages, but looking at past 2 serials KDMHMD and PR i thought she changed  such stupid track but after reading this article i feel she will again try a way to seperate arman and introduce new girl and finally reunite arman. 

her stories have become so predictable these days. 
i am not happy with the leap and y is jaywant coming and living in chawl? he is pretty well of right, or he also became poor. I think there were many other ways to show hatred of jaywant than this crappy track.

I am getting tired of ArMan marrying and divorcing, and then marrying again and divorcing, but now Manav and Archana love each other so much, that even after the girl coming in the show Manav will prbably reject her. Wonder what Jaywant will be upto, him and Dharmesh are proabably going to together plan something very evil against ArMan, I really want to see a ptch up with Manav and Ajit, at least Manav will have a friend to stand by him always😊
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think manav is going to do a job where only singles get the job😆..and he will lie  that he is single to get the job ..and this lady either the boss or the boss's daughter will fall in love with him i guess..saw in some movies..😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Yes even i want manav and ajit patch up, even manav needs to mellow down to ajit and ajit should leave his ego and clear misunderstandings.

I hope they dont show arman seperation again.
Between i am also waiting wen will rasika,manju and dharmesh pay for their sins?? 
Evil people always lead a better life.

In the whole anniversary function the baby sachu was not shown, thats so funny. the baby will be alone at homme is it wen savita roams outside😉
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

i think manav is going to do a job where only singles get the job😆..and he will lie  that he is single to get the job ..and this lady either the boss or the boss's daughter will fall in love with him i guess..saw in some movies..😆

🤣🤣 

and wats up with jaywant in chawl?? he becomes poor suddenly
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
NO one as the whole party was stupid..

HTH Orphanage owner knew where ArMan or SaSha were? Is this how orphanage wokrs that they give decisions outside of their office? 😲  Owner should be having a professional meeting in his ofc with SaSha and ArMan to give his decision for adoption..Not at some dhaba...And why pay for someone's party? Couldn't orphanage use that money for something better in helping orphans or the agency?

ArMan lipsync was horrible..Neither one of them opened their mouths to sing...They looked as if they were whispering or mumbling words..And who romances like that in front of people singing..Even Anukalp-Mona song was disaster looking..

Another Boring ME-MS...No one has brains left on this show...

I will say one thing..PR is not a show with best looking leads nor the best show...Leads from other shows on ZEE has acted way better than PR..I won't name names to avoid hurting fan's feelings..

Does anyone else keep getting singed out of IF on its own?  Its happening to me for few days now..😡😡😡
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago