Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Piya , I laughed and laughed and laughed today ...I must be a very very silly person ...

And that lip synch, specially Sushant's ..that was just too much ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but the best part was manav runningtowards the Orphanage manager and saying in a weak voice ( almost begging him to pay ) ' sir I will pay the bill' and Sulochna smiling happily at manav ...uff...๐Ÿคฃ

nah .. it was an unintentionally hilarious episode ...
lip syncing had me in splits ... uff ... i fought with my bro to watch this show today instead of IPL ๐Ÿค”(bangalore is playing ..) , right from that sangini scene in the beginning till the owner footing the entire bill.. the entire episode was a laugh riot ...
u know , for one instant i thought varsha might persuade satish to pay the bill ... that would have been much saner than that owner blowing up 25k for families he has never met before

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooo I love Iqbal Khan esp his voice ๐Ÿ˜ watched the first few epis of Sangini wanted to see Aditi with Iqbal but that dancer whatever her name is , why is she the lead ๐Ÿ˜’ however much we criticize Kekta she always gets the casting rite ... gave us so many gr8 looking onscreen couples over the yrs ๐Ÿ‘
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
piya , the girl's name is binny ... hmm .. watched a couple of epis of sangini long time ago .. i thought binny was fine for a newcomer ..

lol.. after watching this ME .. i can understand why PR is the only show of zee which has been doing consistently well..

no issues with Binny, she's fine, just that Iqbal wud have looked better with Aditi ๐Ÿ˜‰ anyway back to PR, Varsha is such a chameleon or as dewy says princess of sweeden ๐Ÿ˜† she has to get everything acc to her wish , everyone has to toe her line of thot such a spoilt brat ๐Ÿ˜ก
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was in one of those really stupid moods today . I laughed when this giy ( orphanage manager ) said ' ladies and  gentleMAN ... it meant more like ladies and Manav ...
Honestly , no one can aanlyse today's show  as anything  sensible ..It was just for a good laugh   ( unintentional of course ) .Even savita 's exceptionaly  happy mood towards the kaarnjkars did not make sense ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
my vote goes to the orphanage owner.he rescue manav from big trouble.he also agree to give varsha a chance to adopt child.poor manav gets big shock to know about sponsoring party.but god save him this time by sending orphanage owner.i also like arman duet song.overall good episode today.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Did the orphange owner spoil Dharmesh's plans in paying for the party, if he did then I vote for the orphange owner๐Ÿ˜Š
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: bhallarox

Did the orphange owner spoil Dharmesh's plans in paying for the party, if he did then I vote for the orphange owner๐Ÿ˜Š

yes bhalla he did spoil dharmesh plan.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankifan

yes bhalla he did spoil dharmesh plan.

Thanks for clearing that up Ankifan๐Ÿ˜Š

Yay, it's so good to see Dharmesh's plan spoiled. I vote for orphanage owner today, he was very nice to ArMan and he praised them and he made Varsha realize her mistake. Because of the orphange owner, Manav would not have to go through any humiliation on his anniverasary, I am so happy to see Dharmesh's plan spoiled though, he deserves it. Nice ArMan scene at the very end
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: bhallarox

Thanks for clearing that up Ankifan๐Ÿ˜Š

Yay, it's so good to see Dharmesh's plan spoiled. I vote for orphanage owner today, he was very nice to ArMan and he praised them and he made Varsha realize her mistake. Because of the orphange owner, Manav would not have to go through any humiliation on his anniverasary, I am so happy to see Dharmesh's plan spoiled though, he deserves it. Nice ArMan scene at the very end

yes good to see his plan spoiled but dont u think everything is done in a hurry? 
savita changing, manav coming out of jail, varsha changing and getting kid from orphanage which will even make manav and satish relation back to normal, dharmesh plan flopping.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago