Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday's results

Runner Up

Arman πŸ‘

Winner

Savita Deshmukh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

The Orphanage Owner gets my vote ..He  was the best thing to have happened to Manav this day ..even better than Archana ...🀣🀣🀣
My vote goes to orphanage manager..he save the day for poor manav..
It is kind of fun to see when the evil plans fail..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tanyaz

The Orphanage Owner gets my vote ..He  was the best thing to have happened to Manav this day ..even better than Archana ...🀣🀣🀣

guruji..it is because of archu's insistence that he went to that orphanage and then saved the boy..so Archu is still the best thing to have happened to him..πŸ˜†
No one gets my vote..  

the whole plan to make manav foot the bill was pretty stupid..and to top that.. Mr and Mrs air head.. are not thinking of opposing the Dhaba owner and nto even enquiring who told him that.. rather are worried for their "Jhooti Shaan"  .. and then that orphanage guy lands up in the god forsaken place and not only allow varsha to adopt but also pays the bill... Pretty lame...
felt this serial is made for school kids... 
not gng to waste any more time on this .. until armaan pull up their socks and stop acting like bullied kids and do something constructive like a mature 30 yrs old...

Voted for Dharmesh. The only intelligent, if evil, person on the show who actually does something to further his cause instead of standing around and wondering what to do next and who's going to come and save them everytime. Would have voted for orphanage manager if he wouldn't have footed the bill for some random people's party and behaved professionally by calling Varsha, Satish or ARMAN to his office in business hours to give them the good news rather than landing up at the party uninvited and also pay the bill. Nobody does that!!
Edited by sowmya_jairam - 12 years ago
Originally posted by archanamanav

Yeah , but what about the money honey ...?????
 He coughed out 25 k just like that .By the way Sulochna nad manohar dumped another bill on Manav 🀣

I don't think Manav was tha tinterested in Varsh's adoption...but when that guy said ' I will pay the bill' manav came running...🀣
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
the orphanage owner - becuase the expression on Dharmu's face when his plan backfired was priceless ... 🀣
voted for no one . the epi was a bit blah .. and unintentionally funny ...
I missed the epi but frm WU the precap luks scary to me..i still feel MC wont happen mainly cos dey have mentioned leap *fingers crossed*

i'm very much upset wid the epi.Archu forgave her sis just lke dat  who didnt even thought for a sec while breaking her relation wid her own blood sisterπŸ₯± i think i'm the only one who is not happy wid varsha adopting a kid but that kid will be the most unlucky one to get a mother lke varsha..i dun want to be rude but she makes me sound like dat

orphanage owner is just awesomee..he gets my vote today for saving manav and also ArMan;'s beautiful day

dis Dharmesh is simply complicating item..seriously wat happiness he'll get if he spoils dere day i dun understand and he hasnt mentioned one valid reason why he wants manav to suffer like dat..will it make vaishali return to him or make a deal wid satish? he is the mostt annoying and stupid charecter i've ever seen..