Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The mannequin seeks her soul & they tell her No. (Page 8)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
CHILZ..NO YOU ARE MINE FIRST..HugI am your no.1 admirer..THAT SPOT IS BOOKED BY ME..No one can take that place..awww..Seriously..yaar..no offence..I so ooo agree with you always..you make me go awe..when I read what you write..!!Day Dreaming ADN AS FOR DEVDAS mode..INCLUDE ME IN THAT..ABHIYA LESS EPI..GOSH..not knowing how I am surviving actually..!!But more than that this starone problem is irritatingme.yaar..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarCrazy.Beautifulpyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
@Syria: Ya, I've been spending sleepless nights too for a different reason though. And this just added to it! I mean seriously! The more I think about it the more annoyed, sad, irritated, angry, frustrated, hurt, pained, agonised, traumatised I'm getting! EK has a bad habit to drag tracks. She can't do it with this one! I'd never forgive her! Abhay NEEDS to come back and Pia NEEDS to come back! I can't sit through another such episode. I'll go mad, I'm telling you. Everything seemed so FAKE! Pia seemed so fake! Cry

@Hema: Aww!! Hug I've told you before, regardless of my mood, you ALWAYS manage to bring a smile on my face! I wish I could acquire that quality! I really admire you for this!
I know, yaar! AbhIyaless episodes are such a torture to sit through Tongue 
Regarding SO, well, it's just a friendly advice not to expect the show to go on forever. I know it'll be sad in case the rumours prove to be true because the real story hasn't even started yet but that's life. I don't want to think about that right now. I'm already too sad! Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICCrazy.BeautifulTheBlackJaguar

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
me too. I am gonna engage myself in bio homework, and school for a while. my ff readers are mad at me for not uploading. Ermm what can i do when abhay  is not even woken up yet. I don't have the strength to write my ff, or sit through another episode. today's episode , i just forwarded did not like feel like watching without Abhay. He is the sole reason I watched. Piya reminds me the clique girls I used to know in high school.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Awww I'm remorseful if i have made u gloomy , but i'm compelled too do so as i myself is in Glum with her New Look and not havin' Abhay .. Broken Heart  Its merely  supposed to be  "Life is lookin' Colourless as the Colous has been faded away from the Walls " Although , i utterly agree with you .. SimpliCity is itself a Wonderful fashion so does Piya had in the past ..
I'm seriously misssin' the Previous LOve Tale Of AbhiYa .. don't you think it was more mesmerizin' ? and i've a Believe this Mature Dark love story  will gonna be RomantiC and Affectionate but it all will happens Once Abhay get awake ..  how muCh they'll drag to get Abhay Unfreezed .. EK love to do severanCe Of the Love Birds in every Serial Like this .. huh  I Just Hope they both enCounter sOon !

We both have turned into Devdas, I'm telling you! Ouch
EK canNOT drag this track! That is so unfair! One episode without Abhay and with this God-knows-what excuse for Pia is enough to endure Unhappy

ExaCtly we both have turned into Love Lorns.. suCh a Miserable feeling that i had never got in my Life .. Everythin' is lookin' exasperatin' to me .. Today the episode seems to me as Abhay had not been in the show sinCe it has been started .. How Brutal everybody was Cheerin' Up and Abhay has got Beneath the snow .. Ohhh my Pooor BaBy ! Unhappy How muCh he'll endure .. Broken Heart

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Awww I'm remorseful if i have made u gloomy , but i'm compelled too do so as i myself is in Glum with her New Look and not havin' Abhay .. Broken Heart  Its merely  supposed to be  "Life is lookin' Colourless as the Colous has been faded away from the Walls " Although , i utterly agree with you .. SimpliCity is itself a Wonderful fashion so does Piya had in the past ..
I'm seriously misssin' the Previous LOve Tale Of AbhiYa .. don't you think it was more mesmerizin' ? and i've a Believe this Mature Dark love story  will gonna be RomantiC and Affectionate but it all will happens Once Abhay get awake ..  how muCh they'll drag to get Abhay Unfreezed .. EK love to do severanCe Of the Love Birds in every Serial Like this .. huh  I Just Hope they both enCounter sOon !

We both have turned into Devdas, I'm telling you! Ouch
EK canNOT drag this track! That is so unfair! One episode without Abhay and with this God-knows-what excuse for Pia is enough to endure Unhappy

ExaCtly we both have turned into Love Lorns.. suCh a Miserable feeling that i had never got in my Life .. Everythin' is lookin' exasperatin' to me .. Today the episode seems to me as Abhay had not been in the show sinCe it has been started .. How Brutal everybody was Cheerin' Up and Abhay has got Beneath the snow .. Ohhh my Pooor BaBy ! Unhappy How muCh he'll endure .. Broken Heart

u know what we can have a devdas club right now. I swear my state is like you. I am distracting myself with my school works. Yest, I did not get any sleep at all. I am listening to stupid sad songs right now all day. i know i am crying for poor baby. I just finished a box of tissue. Cry

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
awsome post..yea u r right..i cannot see a pure heart or soul inside the new piya..she does seem like a robot...i miss the old piya...

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

u know what we can have a devdas club right now. I swear my state is like you. I am distracting myself with my school works. Yest, I did not get any sleep at all. I am listening to stupid sad songs right now all day. i know i am crying for poor baby. I just finished a box of tissue. Cry

Awww Hya Babes ! don't let this happen .. don't distraCt your mind from studies .. i Can understand to travel along with these two situations .. But be strong ..
Hence , I'm utterly dead without not havin' him today .. i'm shakin' to see my Cutieee Angel Abhay =(

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 24 May 2011 at 3:53pm

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Brilliant , brilliant post PocoHugClap PKYEK is really inspiring you these daysBig smile our privilege we get to read such fantastic write-ups from youBig smile

Ever since pia stepped out of the airport with that flower in her hair(that's atrociously hideousThumbs Down Sukku please get rid of it) she wasn't the same Pia...as you said,  she's just this walking-talking programmed doll without her soul and heart...the thing is even when abhiya were not together in a relationship, they were always each other's...as in she was abhay's piya and he was piya's abhay...there was no question of an individual identity...yes, they were individual's in their own right but always connected through their souls...one cannot associate piya without abhay and abhay without piya...and that's what was lacking post leap...its only piya and that too not abhay's piya and we aren't used to seeing her like this...

Piya herself was questioning about her identity in the jungle...somewhere she does know that she isn't who seems to be...there's an integral part of her missing...well,just waiting for how long she takes to find her other half...

Oh and how long are they not gonna show abhayOuch I seriously find it a torture to watch pkyek without him especially with piya doing her am a barbie girl in a barbie world act...am sorry to sound so unreasonable, but pkyek means abhay to me...and can't do without seeing him

Edited by reepicheep - 24 May 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICRoshni.TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index