Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The mannequin seeks her soul & they tell her No. (Page 7)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Neetzu, how have you been healthwise, first of all? I read somewhere that you were unwell. Hug...Yeah, AbhIya's separation was heavy duty and well done by the two actors in question. Happens. Emotionally wrought scenes sit in you and tend to drain you out. Don't watch it again. My suggestion... go and watch 'My Cousin Vinny'. The film is adorable and will make you feel better. 

Aww!! So nice of you, Poco! Hug
My health's better, thank you! It wasn't really 'health' health, to be honest. I was just a little disturbed regarding certain things which kind of took a toll on me LOL.LOL
I had to watch that scene a zillion times out of compulsion. It was a torture each time and the fact that ViSu made it look so real didn't help! I do tend to get emotional on emotional scenes but it is rare for them to leave such a long lasting impact. I don't even know the criteria for that impact. Certain scenes just click that way. This reminds me of when Nupur had died in MJHT. Just 5 secs of her garlanded photo towards the end of that particular episode was enough to have me filling buckets of tears throughout the weekend. I should really stop taking fiction so seriously, right? It's BAD for my mental well-being LOL 
I'll definitely catch that movie on your recommendation! Thanks a ton! <33

Piya , is HOLLOW and you have said it so well, baby. Tracker did have a point. How long can you hide Abhay from her? You are not telling her anything and it is understandable but you have to decide what is better. Piya getting hit by the truth unaware and totally losing it or you helping her deal with what she has lost? 

I haven't even considered what will happen when the truth comes out in the open in front of Pia! I don't think I'll even have the strength to see that scene. She'll lose her head, I'm telling you! Shocked

I am missing Abhay terribly and imagine its been just one episode without Abhay.LOL... for me, PKYEK is Abhay's story because of my attachment to the character. That is why Piya is looking like a half baked muffin to me without him.Ouch

Aww!! Hug I know what you mean! Even I find it to be more of Abhay's story post Sid's entry. We've been getting more insights into him. Pia isn't really being given much to do considering this show was suppose to be her journey as well. For me, though, the show is still about AbhIya. Either one missing, and the episode is just not that of the PKYEK I love. Today, I missed both of them! So you can imagine, for me, the very life and soul of the show was not there. Abhay needs to come back soon because with that, not only will he come back but Pia will come back as well. Phir main bhi khush aur aap bhi khush Big smile

Headgear? Don't remind me. I still have cucumber circles on my eyes. LOL

I'm wondering how she is tolerating that thing on her head! I would've sued the shopkeeper selling it. I'm as it is, not a fan of head accessories minus ruffles and other basic stuff required to keep my hair in place so I'd prefer her without one but that's a personal taste. If they want Pia to have a headgear, at least give her a decent one like in the promo which didn't make her like someone who doesn't even realise what's on her head Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Beauty needs no Ornaments . And Piya is a Cute Fairy befo' as compare to now .. Though i miss Old Piya loads .. This Piya is a Glam Doll whiCh has been made by Abhay .. One episode without Abhay ? i had never assumed in my Dreams even that i've to see this Day .. Broken Heart Piya is just like a ChoColate Cake without havin' Sugar (sweetness) in it .. And that sweetness is Only be given by Abhay .. I Misss AbhIya Loads and Loads .. Their severanCe has made me Nutty ..
Its really very unendurable fo' me not see Abhay anywhere ..
Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
GOSH POCZ..you rule my heartEmbarrassed..you know that na...other than ABHIYA ofcourseLOL ..that sentence.."her heart beat was in another man's heart..called ABHAY.."..ahhh..HOW DO YOU THINK OF THESE..PRICELESS WORDS YAAR..!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Beauty needs no Ornaments . And Piya is a Cute Fairy befo' as compare to now .. Though i miss Old Piya loads .. This Piya is a Glam Doll whiCh has been made by Abhay .. One episode without Abhay ? i had never assumed in my Dreams even that i've to see this Day .. Broken Heart Piya is just like a ChoColate Cake without havin' Sugar (sweetness) in it .. And that sweetness is Only be given by Abhay .. I Misss AbhIya Loads and Loads .. Their severanCe has made me Nutty ..
Its really very unendurable fo' me not see Abhay anywhere ..
Unhappy

Stop getting me depressed, Sadaf! Cry
I know what you mean, though. I miss the plain Jane Pia! I liked her better that way simply she was suppose to be that way! She was never suppose to be pretty or anything. She was always suppose to be someone who everyone loved because she had a good heart, for whom Abhay had fallen for because of her beauty inside not on the surface! I don't care how hideous her skirts were and how trendy her current outfits are. I prefer them because they defined her! I will miss her innocence and simplicity and more than that, I'll miss her being 'complete' Unhappy 
And no Abhay courtesy the fact that he's frozen somewhere just adds to the agony! EK really knows how to make a love story tragic, doesn't she? Broken Heart

Edited by Chill_Out - 24 May 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j-rupa-Dark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Stop getting me depressed, Sadaf! Cry
I know what you mean, though. I miss the plain Jane Pia! I liked her better that way simply she was suppose to be that way! She was never suppose to be pretty or anything. She was always suppose to be someone who everyone loved because she had a good heart, for whom Abhay had fallen for because of her beauty inside not on the surface! I don't care how hideous her skirts were and how trendy her current outfits are. I prefer them because they defined her! I will miss her innocence and simplicity and more than that, I'll miss her being 'complete' Unhappy 
And no Abhay courtesy the fact that he's frozen somewhere just adds to the agony! EK really knows how to make a love story tragic, doesn't she? Broken Heart

Awww I'm remorseful if i have made u gloomy , but i'm compelled too do so as i myself is in Glum with her New Look and not havin' Abhay .. Broken Heart  Its merely  supposed to be  "Life is lookin' Colourless as the Colous has been faded away from the Walls " Although , i utterly agree with you .. SimpliCity is itself a Wonderful fashion so does Piya had in the past ..
I'm seriously misssin' the Previous LOve Tale Of AbhiYa .. don't you think it was more mesmerizin' ? and i've a Believe this Mature Dark love story  will gonna be RomantiC and Affectionate but it all will happens Once Abhay get awake ..  how muCh they'll drag to get Abhay Unfreezed .. EK love to do severanCe Of the Love Birds in every Serial Like this .. huh  I Just Hope they both enCounter sOon !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
chillout u really have touched me. ur so right on evrything

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Awww I'm remorseful if i have made u gloomy , but i'm compelled too do so as i myself is in Glum with her New Look and not havin' Abhay .. Broken Heart  Its merely  supposed to be  "Life is lookin' Colourless as the Colous has been faded away from the Walls " Although , i utterly agree with you .. SimpliCity is itself a Wonderful fashion so does Piya had in the past ..
I'm seriously misssin' the Previous LOve Tale Of AbhiYa .. don't you think it was more mesmerizin' ? and i've a Believe this Mature Dark love story  will gonna be RomantiC and Affectionate but it all will happens Once Abhay get awake ..  how muCh they'll drag to get Abhay Unfreezed .. EK love to do severanCe Of the Love Birds in every Serial Like this .. huh  I Just Hope they both enCounter sOon !

We both have turned into Devdas, I'm telling you! Ouch
EK canNOT drag this track! That is so unfair! One episode without Abhay and with this God-knows-what excuse for Pia is enough to endure Unhappy

@Syria: Thanks for your appreciation, hun! Big smile

Dark-HuesTheBlackJaguar

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

We both have turned into Devdas, I'm telling you! Ouch
EK canNOT drag this track! That is so unfair! One episode without Abhay and with this God-knows-what excuse for Pia is enough to endure Unhappy

@Syria: Thanks for your appreciation, hun! Big smile

actually devdas fever have stricken me tooo.Ouch U r welcome. u truly touched me. I don't care about the glamorized Piya (although could use Joan Rivers). I have not been able to sleep whole night. I went to sleep at 11:00 finish half of the homework, then I just could not the sleep through the night. I woke at 3: 00 a.m. on my lappy on IF,and distracted myself with load of homeworks. I am distracting myself with so much homework to get over this. I can't do this neetz. seriously, Abhay has to get up. I want the old Piya back. And, Abhay, and Piya to be reunited to soon. Never in million years, did i think I would come to connect to a character so much, and his pain, agnoy would feel so darn raw , and natural. I tell u ekta mata will drive me off the wall if Abhay does not wake up soon. I hate the leap. It's eating inside of me. 

Edited by syria2014 - 24 May 2011 at 3:17pm

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index