Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

ExaCtly we both have turned into Love Lorns.. suCh a Miserable feeling that i had never got in my Life .. Everythin' is lookin' exasperatin' to me .. Today the episode seems to me as Abhay had not been in the show sinCe it has been started .. How Brutal everybody was Cheerin' Up and Abhay has got Beneath the snow .. Ohhh my Pooor BaBy ! 😔 How muCh he'll endure .. 🥺

u know what we can have a devdas club right now. I swear my state is like you. I am distracting myself with my school works. Yest, I did not get any sleep at all. I am listening to stupid sad songs right now all day. i know i am crying for poor baby. I just finished a box of tissue. 😭
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome post..yea u r right..i cannot see a pure heart or soul inside the new piya..she does seem like a robot...i miss the old piya...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: syria2014

u know what we can have a devdas club right now. I swear my state is like you. I am distracting myself with my school works. Yest, I did not get any sleep at all. I am listening to stupid sad songs right now all day. i know i am crying for poor baby. I just finished a box of tissue. 😭

Awww Hya Babes ! don't let this happen .. don't distraCt your mind from studies .. i Can understand to travel along with these two situations .. But be strong ..
Hence , I'm utterly dead without not havin' him today .. i'm shakin' to see my Cutieee Angel Abhay =(

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant , brilliant post Poco🤗👏 PKYEK is really inspiring you these days😃 our privilege we get to read such fantastic write-ups from you😃

Ever since pia stepped out of the airport with that flower in her hair(that's atrociously hideous👎🏼 Sukku please get rid of it) she wasn't the same Pia...as you said,  she's just this walking-talking programmed doll without her soul and heart...the thing is even when abhiya were not together in a relationship, they were always each other's...as in she was abhay's piya and he was piya's abhay...there was no question of an individual identity...yes, they were individual's in their own right but always connected through their souls...one cannot associate piya without abhay and abhay without piya...and that's what was lacking post leap...its only piya and that too not abhay's piya and we aren't used to seeing her like this...

Piya herself was questioning about her identity in the jungle...somewhere she does know that she isn't who seems to be...there's an integral part of her missing...well,just waiting for how long she takes to find her other half...

Oh and how long are they not gonna show abhay I seriously find it a torture to watch pkyek without him especially with piya doing her am a barbie girl in a barbie world act...am sorry to sound so unreasonable, but pkyek means abhay to me...and can't do without seeing him
Edited by reepicheep - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you for replying everyone. I think we all are more or less in the same plane. Get our simple, sweet Piya back and at least get Abhay into the picture even if you don't want to wake him up right now.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ur welcome😆Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poco - wonderful as usual.

True even i dont see that Piya anymore. She is a zombie. And what with her make over. i find her make over really bad. She does not look stylish to me with that flower on her head and a sack she is carrying in the name of a bag. Misha looks a lot better.

Ruhi @ Tracker and her dress sense seems more stylish.

Well, the episode was an absolute bore as far as I was concerned.