Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
i read most of ur posts n i think u can be a good writer. Did you try writing books?, i think if you may write they will be popular like your posts. 😊.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

You know what u r master in writing. You describe each and everything so beautifully.

I must say wonderful post.
But i dont think dobriyals r doing anything wrong. I mean what they should say? Pia in past u was in relationship with a strange person and we dont know now where he is? Pia u r so much attracted towards jungle because half of the year u was roaming in jungle either with abhay or sid. Pia on that night we met with few vampires and it was good experience and one of them was looking exactly like u? They r hiding it becoz they dont have enough guts to explain anything to piya because that would make her more excited to know something new.
 I know this is not real pia but she is atleast happy. Yes she is beliving what her sisters and parents r informing her about her past but what else she can do? She dont remember anything and she can just ask question abt her past  and she have to belive what the opposite person is saying. I think a lie which can bring happiness in ur life is much better than the truth which can spoil ur life and this is not right time for pia to know the truth and everyone knows that pia is dumb but she is great detective. She can find anything either from google or force the people to speak the truth.

Thank you. πŸ˜³...I am neither saying that Dobriyaals are committing a crime nor am i supporting them on the 'right' or 'wrong' grounds. Their situation is where right is wrong and wrong is right. Dicey. 

As for your take on Piya and her happiness, i understand where you are coming from but i still stick to what i said. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

poco, can i just hug u. i wanted to same the same thing, but even english being my first lamguage i am shame to it. i can't write well as u. more coming soon. typing it

Thank you, Syria. You are always the sweet to me , whether you agree with me or not. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

for the first time i am disagreeing with u,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am not feeling bad 4 pia, she is not suffering as u have said,
i feel she is quite happy right now
lets see , how they develop piya this time, frankly speaking i am disappointed , just she is looking beautiful , like a doll as u have mentioned,
may be as and when she starts unravelling her past, i will again like herπŸ˜†

yaa kabir seemed really mature this time, hope cvs do justice to kabir this time around.
that was the only scene i liked of todays episode
and btw my name is anmol😊

Lol. I think its all a matter of POV. You think she is happy an I think she is not. Piya's character is zero right now because its a new start. Let's see how they take it from here for her. Its high time the creatives did justice to him.😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol thats funny...if i wanted just Abhay then i wud've put Abhay's pic only πŸ˜†...u think i cant find Abhay's pics? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyways this siggy is not complete πŸ˜†...Abhiya r just part of it πŸ˜†

I'm sure you can and I'm sure there's more to the siggy. 
Anyway, are we done now because I've had enough of taunting and being taunted for one day? Maybe this is why I participate less these days. It just isn't the same with people belittling my PoV. I'm sorry if I sound offended because the truth is I am and I tried to make you see it in a way where I don't have to say it directly. Forgive me for taking little things to heart and being a spoilsport but that's just me. I don't have that kind of a sense of humour. I don't take disrespecting opinions kindly, whether directly or humorously and I've as it is been in a touchy mood past couple of days. Next time, I'd appreciate if you don't quote me just to mock me because I don't like mocking back, normally. Nothing against you and I apologise being rude but I hope you understand.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsukku

Your analysis always touches my heart more than the actual episode.

You are a wonderful writer.

I totally agree with what you said about Piya.Though Piya said to her dad that only her look changed not her heart, but her innocence totally lost.Really she looked like a barbie doll not like Piya.

May be she 'll back as our  Piya when she meet Abhay again.Waiting for that moment.

Thanks for the wonderful analysis everyday.

Thank you so much, sweetz. I think we all are looking for Piya in Piya. I am looking for the soul in the doll. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushups

WOW
u r simply awesome poco
do u know that
u really brought me into something ya
u know whenever i read ur post i go into this imaginary world
and a big secret my love for abhiya grew each and every day and one reason for it was definitely ur posts poco

so true
we cant relate to this girl she is not the pia we fell in love ...abhay feel in love
but at times the forest ,the enviornment is tryint to make her meet with her own real self so that she can then get abhay from his slumber
i always thought it will be pias love which will bring abhay back
but see piya dobriyal i dont see piya ...let alone the love
but in the forest for a second i could see piya comming back but...then misha interupted

i just wanna see abahy and piya back and together too
just waiting for it to happen

Thank you for all the love, Sush. Yepp, for those few minutes when Piya was in the woods , you could once again feel her connection to Abhay. Her expression when she touched the ground was deep. 

Piya is looking for herself and no matter who tells her what , her questions are only going to get bigger and stronger. πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I never even paid too much attention to today's episode. Sorry, but my mind is still stuck on yesterday's AbhIya scene. I don't know why but I'm still not over it! =/

Pia is living a hollow existence and she doesn't even realise it! I don't feel terrible for Pia because she's almost being betrayed (not I that I blame anyone) but because she is crushed inside and she doesn't even know it. 
Somehow, I feel Tracker, in all her innocence, said something so deep. That as friends, they should tell Pia about her past. She deserves to know how madly she was in love with Abhay. 
But the others, they can't see Pia's heart break all over again. Even though conditioned, but at least Pia is happy. The situation is ironically wrong with no one to blame. And I don't know what on Earth is wrong with me because all this is making me cry endlessly! Hell! This is fiction! Argh! 

P.S. I miss Abhay! I know he's at peace, he deserves the rest he's getting after lifetimes of suffering but he needs to come back! I don't like this Pia! I just don't like her! And no, the ridiculous headgear has nothing to do with it! πŸ₯Ί

Neetzu, how have you been healthwise, first of all? I read somewhere that you were unwell. πŸ€—...Yeah, AbhIya's separation was heavy duty and well done by the two actors in question. Happens. Emotionally wrought scenes sit in you and tend to drain you out. Don't watch it again. My suggestion... go and watch 'My Cousin Vinny'. The film is adorable and will make you feel better. 

Piya , is HOLLOW and you have said it so well, baby. Tracker did have a point. How long can you hide Abhay from her? You are not telling her anything and it is understandable but you have to decide what is better. Piya getting hit by the truth unaware and totally losing it or you helping her deal with what she has lost? 

I am missing Abhay terribly and imagine its been just one episode without Abhay.πŸ˜†... for me, PKYEK is Abhay's story because of my attachment to the character. That is why Piya is looking like a half baked muffin to me without him.

Headgear? Don't remind me. I still have cucumber circles on my eyes. πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Neetzu, how have you been healthwise, first of all? I read somewhere that you were unwell. πŸ€—...Yeah, AbhIya's separation was heavy duty and well done by the two actors in question. Happens. Emotionally wrought scenes sit in you and tend to drain you out. Don't watch it again. My suggestion... go and watch 'My Cousin Vinny'. The film is adorable and will make you feel better. 

Aww!! So nice of you, Poco! πŸ€—
My health's better, thank you! It wasn't really 'health' health, to be honest. I was just a little disturbed regarding certain things which kind of took a toll on me πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
I had to watch that scene a zillion times out of compulsion. It was a torture each time and the fact that ViSu made it look so real didn't help! I do tend to get emotional on emotional scenes but it is rare for them to leave such a long lasting impact. I don't even know the criteria for that impact. Certain scenes just click that way. This reminds me of when Nupur had died in MJHT. Just 5 secs of her garlanded photo towards the end of that particular episode was enough to have me filling buckets of tears throughout the weekend. I should really stop taking fiction so seriously, right? It's BAD for my mental well-being πŸ˜† 
I'll definitely catch that movie on your recommendation! Thanks a ton! <33

Piya , is HOLLOW and you have said it so well, baby. Tracker did have a point. How long can you hide Abhay from her? You are not telling her anything and it is understandable but you have to decide what is better. Piya getting hit by the truth unaware and totally losing it or you helping her deal with what she has lost? 

I haven't even considered what will happen when the truth comes out in the open in front of Pia! I don't think I'll even have the strength to see that scene. She'll lose her head, I'm telling you! 😲

I am missing Abhay terribly and imagine its been just one episode without Abhay.πŸ˜†... for me, PKYEK is Abhay's story because of my attachment to the character. That is why Piya is looking like a half baked muffin to me without him.

Aww!! πŸ€— I know what you mean! Even I find it to be more of Abhay's story post Sid's entry. We've been getting more insights into him. Pia isn't really being given much to do considering this show was suppose to be her journey as well. For me, though, the show is still about AbhIya. Either one missing, and the episode is just not that of the PKYEK I love. Today, I missed both of them! So you can imagine, for me, the very life and soul of the show was not there. Abhay needs to come back soon because with that, not only will he come back but Pia will come back as well. Phir main bhi khush aur aap bhi khush πŸ˜ƒ

Headgear? Don't remind me. I still have cucumber circles on my eyes. πŸ˜†

I'm wondering how she is tolerating that thing on her head! I would've sued the shopkeeper selling it. I'm as it is, not a fan of head accessories minus ruffles and other basic stuff required to keep my hair in place so I'd prefer her without one but that's a personal taste. If they want Pia to have a headgear, at least give her a decent one like in the promo which didn't make her like someone who doesn't even realise what's on her head 😳

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beauty needs no Ornaments . And Piya is a Cute Fairy befo' as compare to now .. Though i miss Old Piya loads .. This Piya is a Glam Doll whiCh has been made by Abhay .. One episode without Abhay ? i had never assumed in my Dreams even that i've to see this Day .. πŸ₯Ί Piya is just like a ChoColate Cake without havin' Sugar (sweetness) in it .. And that sweetness is Only be given by Abhay .. I Misss AbhIya Loads and Loads .. Their severanCe has made me Nutty ..
Its really very unendurable fo' me not see Abhay anywhere ..
πŸ˜”