Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I never even paid too much attention to today's episode. Sorry, but my mind is still stuck on yesterday's AbhIya scene. I don't know why but I'm still not over it! =/

Pia is living a hollow existence and she doesn't even realise it! I don't feel terrible for Pia because she's almost being betrayed (not I that I blame anyone) but because she is crushed inside and she doesn't even know it. 
Somehow, I feel Tracker, in all her innocence, said something so deep. That as friends, they should tell Pia about her past. She deserves to know how madly she was in love with Abhay. 
But the others, they can't see Pia's heart break all over again. Even though conditioned, but at least Pia is happy. The situation is ironically wrong with no one to blame. And I don't know what on Earth is wrong with me because all this is making me cry endlessly! Hell! This is fiction! Argh! 

P.S. I miss Abhay! I know he's at peace, he deserves the rest he's getting after lifetimes of suffering but he needs to come back! I don't like this Pia! I just don't like her! And no, the ridiculous headgear has nothing to do with it! πŸ₯Ί

omg r u alright?...seriously u sound so deep...i thought u will b happy to see Piya happy πŸ˜†...btw is she Piya or Sukirti? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol u miss Abhay too? πŸ˜†...and u too dont like this new Piya? 😲...wow we match again 🀣
btw wanna join Metz gang?? 🀣🀣

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

omg r u alright?...seriously u sound so deep...i thought u will b happy to see Piya happy πŸ˜†...btw is she Piya or Sukirti? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol u miss Abhay too? πŸ˜†...and u too dont like this new Piya? 😲...wow we match again 🀣

@Red - Nah Suku's dressing sense is much better. I saw her dressed casually on the airport when she and Viv were going for the match. That must be Pia (and her new designer)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Whoa - such a magical and mesmerizing description of today's episode. Pia - the barbie doll went to Paris and that is the reason she was dressed like Barbie doll with all those flowers and weird combinations?🀣. 

Okay, jokes apart, I haven't seen it today but Yes your every word seems to be true when I saw Pia from yesterday's episode and from the promo. 

Now, Abhay has to be back to return Pia to Pia. But then will the double dose Pia will let him go back?

Good to hear that Kabir is maturing from a bratty, egoistic, stubborn teenager to a mature person. 

I am waiting so eagerly to see it after your analysis. Frankly, once I have read your take on the show, watching the show is mere formality. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Ritzie. Lol . I want my Piya back, man. This chick is somebody else. I never knew Abhay's imagination of a happy Piya was THIS?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Look, Abhay's return means the return of Maithli. Remember her promise - Hum waapis aayenge. 
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Nidz. So, true. The Dobriyaals have put their princess in a fairytale for they fear she will not be able to deal with reality. What they maybe seeing but are not wanting to acknowledge is that this fairytale is of no use to her because she knows her prince is somewhere  outside and hence, the pull. I am looking forward to KaT. Seriously. πŸ˜³

KaT now this sounds cool and like an undercover detective agency..πŸ˜†
*Mysterious-Mature Lovers*
Awaiting for Positive Slayer -T..!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Pia can never be happy without Abhay
Like Poco said, this is a conditioned and programmed Robot. Pia is DEVASTATED.

@red: Excuse my ignorance but I have no idea what that meant 😳

I'm not surprised we match on this. You never liked Pia whether old or new πŸ˜†

@Metz: No thanks! All this is her doing! I'll never forgive her for separating my AbhIya! 😑..😭

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Ritzie. Lol . I want my Piya back, man. This chick is somebody else. I never knew Abhay's imagination of a happy Piya was THIS?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Look, Abhay's return means the return of Maithli. Remember her promise - Hum waapis aayenge. 

I, frankly, don't mind Metz coming back but I hope her sense of hotness is not done by Pia's dress designer. If they copy from your FF again, coming back of Metz will add fun to Abhay. πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

I totally agree with every word you've written..😊

I seriously dint like the change in her..πŸ€”

Its like..its not Abhay alone in his slumber but Piya too..THE PIYA..the girl the world knew..before..

I hope someone would just spill the beans ASAP!!πŸ˜†
And our Female version Sherlock Holmes gets back to her job!πŸ˜†

Thank you😳. I am trying to identify with this Piya but all i see is a programmed doll. Everything is so on the surface with her. I think am missing Piya's depth and the passion and drive that moved her. 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

even i dont like this pia, ok she might look better but thats it, otherwise she is boring meπŸ₯±, can u imagine that, i am already missing the old piya,
oh metz gand mujhse nahin poocha tune😑😭😭😭jaa katti tere se

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Pia can never be happy without Abhay
Like Poco said, this is a conditioned and programmed Robot. Pia is DEVASTATED.

@red: Excuse my ignorance but I have no idea what that meant 😳

I'm not surprised we match on this. You never liked Pia whether old or new πŸ˜†

@Metz: No thanks! All this is her doing! I'll never forgive her for separating my AbhIya! 😑..😭

lol Piya is acting like a glamourous super model thats what i meant πŸ˜†
yes Piya was never there in my liking list...but still jo thodi bahut liking thi wo bhi khatam ho rahi hai, first due to her new looks and secondly due to her character changeπŸ˜†...lol mayb u r not surprised but i m surely surprised that u dont like Piya? ShockedShocked

lol but after looking at ur Metz siggy i thought u r Metz fan too ROFL

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nishi u sure know how to make tandoori out of everything.🀣