Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The mannequin seeks her soul & they tell her No.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The mannequin seeks her soul & they tell her not to.

No, Piya . You have never been in these jungles.

No, Piya. Nothing significant happened in this one year. We told you the basic things, didn't we?

No, Piya. We are not hiding anything from you.

No, Piya. Tracker is talking about Abhishek Bacchann over and over. Don't fret over her gibberish.

This is what the panicking and anxious family tells Piya , in the hope that she never finds out what her dark past was. So, that she never comes to know that once upon a time her heart beat was in another man's body and his name was Abhay.

So, they weave lies, lies and more lies so that the dolled up mannequin keeps smiling , laughing and believing that her life was a Barbie world. They hope to keep their darling Piya all protected and safe.

But just a second, where is Piya?

I don't know how you all feel but since the time Piya walked out of the airport , I have not seen Piya. I mean, what I see is this conditioned mechanized robotic doll , created by Abhay and maintained by the Dobriyaals  who only follows fed-in information , listens to the human orders and human voice , is controlled by a remote control that decides her moods. Even 'innocence' that was Piya's most basic colour , looks so lost and forced . It is almost like she is a baby who is being fed information in the name of Cerelac  or Farex maybe. This is not Piya Jaiswal or Piya Dobriyaal or even Abhay's Piya. She is this beautiful doll that you and I used to play with as children . Remember she used to start singing and dancing the moment we pressed the remote control. 

Usually it's the person who seeks his/her soul. But here, its Piya's soul, Piya's heart that is calling the mannequin to come running and embrace her life back.  Piya never left the jungle that night when Abhay went under the famous Sleeping Beauty spell. Her heart , her soul, her flame of life died with Abhay's sleep. Piya is still standing there where both Abhay and Piya left her. She is waiting for Piya to find her so that she can find herself. Unless Piya finds Piya , how will she ever find Abhay?  Thus, comes the pull…..

Abhay and his pull were always some kind of a supernatural magnetism for Piya, even when she hadn't seen him. Nothing has changed. Piya , deep down knows that there is this huge hollowed out place in her heart. A hollow that not even the love of her parents and sisters can fill. A hollow that refuses to buy the dollhouse that her loved ones sell her in the name of memory info.A hollow that screams at her to run out and hunt for what is hers and is her missing half. It is that hollow that tells her as she roams in the jungle that what you are seeking is not in the arms and comfort of her loved ones – its here. Here , in these woods . Here , where Abhay sucked your life out of you even as he himself went into a supernatural coma. Find him. Ask questions. Get back that madness of yours , or else you will never find Abhay. And if you don't find Abhay, how will you find yourself? Its her inner voice that is whispering in her ears that this doll house is alright but you are not a doll. You are human, Piya. They are protecting you because they love you. But if you never find out the truth , your whole life will be a farce and someday , you will even lose whatever is left of you.

I felt TERRIBLE for Piya, today. Even worse than what I feel for Abhay. At least, Abhay is sleeping somewhere peacefully , and this girl? She is living the life that Abhay wanted for her but what is the point? Did Abhay want Piya to live a happy , perfect life where she wouldn't be Piya at all. I don't think Abhay would be too happy if he was to see Piya in the state that she is in.

Somehow, I got reminded of this scene in Vampire Diaries. You know, there , Elena's mother Isobel is under 'compulsion' and she does as ordered by the supernatural force above her. When the force un-compels her and tells her that she is free, there is a relieved smile on her face and she tells her daughter that she is sorry for being such a disappointment to her. And then, Isobel sets herself afire in the sun and dies.  Think about Piya. When she comes to know that she has been in a way, not only 'compelled' by Abhay but her family and friends too, what will happen to her? Within a click of a finger , all the rosy pictures of this one year will go up in smoke and she will move around the world like a madwoman , not knowing that her heart cannot miss anything. Why? Because there is no heart inside to beat. Abhay took it with him under the snow.

As for the rest, I think the Dobriyaals think that they are sitting on a ticking bomb whose name is Abhay and somehow , if you look at Misha's anxiety , they know that they cannot stop a storm by closing their eyes. You can just read it on them that Abhay is coming and they cannot pull wool over Piya's eyes. How can you hide such a powerful love that has seeped down to one's soul? Could Abhay hide Maithli from Piya? Could Abhay hide himself from Piya? Could Piya hide herself from Abhay? No. Love, when it rise from your soul comes like an avalanche and Piya can feel it coming. How can she not? Aren't his arms still around her neck in the name of a lucky charm.

I liked Kabir and Tracker as well. Kabir , in a way, will always love Piya and she will always be special to him. But he is ready to move on and he knows that even though Abhay is no longer in Piya's life, he doesn't want to take  route to her overriding her history and love for Abhay. I don't think the girl he is dating right now is T. T , I think is not in Dehradun. She may have been out as well and we will get to see her entry. Tracker  still believes in the beauty and magic of her and Misha's ideal lovers – Abhay –Piya.Cute.

I don't know how many mouths are going to be zipped by Misha and Birdie to stop Abhay's name from echoing in Piya's head. Kabir is about to tell Piya that  she found  Abhay but trust the mighty Dobriyaals to zip his mouth too. Lol. Kabir seems deep now and I think we may keep our fingers crossed for a MATURE love story between him and T.

Lastly. Abhay, WHAT THE FRIGGIN' HELL DID YOU DO? Are you sure you knew your magic right? Practised well? I mean, dude, Who.Is.This.Chick? Where's Piya? 

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD BLESS everyone.  🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
res
UNREJERVED
OMG...loved ur post poca...u r amazing!!!!! frankly speaking i didn't like today's epi dat much except for dose delicious scenes shared by d dobriyals nd cutie kabir!!!!!😳😳 i kinda found tracker's scene a bit stretched !!!!! but ur post made me happy again!!!😃 but at d same time isobel's death scene narration almost made me cry😭😭 u keep thinking dat she is a biatch nd d worst mother in dis universe but when u cum to knw about d inside story u cry...i cried😭😭

BTW i think kabir's gf is T only b'coz everyone was thinking dat T being kabir's gf wud never allow him to attend piya's party but as she has matured nd become positive, she herself will bring kabir to d party nd everybody wud be shocked😲😆😆😆!!! my prediction...

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
prioty1000 thumbnail
wow...cant find more words to describe how beautifully u have written...
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 👏 Onces again it's written awesome..!!
 I also believe that this is not our Pia..!! TRUE Abhay's Pia was buried under that snow with her Abhay.. *still*.. 
Mannequin..??RITE..Perfect word..  I found her rather a girl living in a fantasy world..
 She sometimes gives me T kinda vibes..on a glance.
Thats so Plastic..Her Life , Her World, Her Dreams, Everything that she owns today.
Dobriyals have shown her a Life full of fake History..
Pia is like a child who has been learning from surroundings But, In-spite of real world she has been send to Disney Princess Land,for gaining knowledge..😆
 Pia is living a life that's actually not her's n that makes her ask-"Questions-question" All the time..That was the expression given by Mish..becoz she was feeling bad-Bad coz she's worn from within.. making a fake history n trying to create Pia's safe fortune..
 As for Kabir I don't think he's dating anyone else..It's sure sort- T
I feel she's kinda dominating..from the Phone conversation..though one sided So can't really say that..??
Looking forward for tomorrow coz, Kabir n Pia..
Though I'm addicted towards AbhIya scenes But, the way kabir has been mature in life n the way he's moving on it's better for him.

Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whoa - such a magical and mesmerizing description of today's episode. Pia - the barbie doll went to Paris and that is the reason she was dressed like Barbie doll with all those flowers and weird combinations?🤣. 

Okay, jokes apart, I haven't seen it today but Yes your every word seems to be true when I saw Pia from yesterday's episode and from the promo. 

Now, Abhay has to be back to return Pia to Pia. But then will the double dose Pia will let him go back?

Good to hear that Kabir is maturing from a bratty, egoistic, stubborn teenager to a mature person. 

I am waiting so eagerly to see it after your analysis. Frankly, once I have read your take on the show, watching the show is mere formality. 😃
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with every word you've written..😊

I seriously dint like the change in her..🤔

Its like..its not Abhay alone in his slumber but Piya too..THE PIYA..the girl the world knew..before..

I hope someone would just spill the beans ASAP!!😆
And our Female version Sherlock Holmes gets back to her job!😆

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked today episode -minus trangad scene . Trangad scene is over stretched and just cant enjoy them .

Misha & D scene are hilarious . Together bring smile on my face . Misha is not changed but became even more bratty kid . I like to see her like that drinking , enjoying , loving her sister & family .

Wanted to see piya yearning from abhay ...i loved the scene where she feel she has some relation with jungle and started going toward the jungle. Now she is doll ..slowly want her to discover heself so that she become abhay piya.

Would love to see kabir mature person & with T will make perfect couple. Hopefully we get to see T

Awesome post !! ..poco so wonderfully written about piya today .😳😳😳.
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Luved ur post.U r awesome.I jst wrote same thing in my post but u r better.U always left me speechless
CoffeeCake thumbnail
You know what u r master in writing. You describe each and everything so beautifully.
I must say wonderful post.
But i dont think dobriyals r doing anything wrong. I mean what they should say? Pia in past u was in relationship with a strange person and we dont know now where he is? Pia u r so much attracted towards jungle because half of the year u was roaming in jungle either with abhay or sid. Pia on that night we met with few vampires and it was good experience and one of them was looking exactly like u? They r hiding it becoz they dont have enough guts to explain anything to piya because that would make her more excited to know something new.
 I know this is not real pia but she is atleast happy. Yes she is beliving what her sisters and parents r informing her about her past but what else she can do? She dont remember anything and she can just ask question abt her past  and she have to belive what the opposite person is saying. I think a lie which can bring happiness in ur life is much better than the truth which can spoil ur life and this is not right time for pia to know the truth and everyone knows that pia is dumb but she is great detective. She can find anything either from google or force the people to speak the truth.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
poco, can i just hug u. i wanted to same the same thing, but even english being my first lamguage i am shame to it. i can't write well as u. more coming soon. typing it