Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update i just wish that bindya levs ASAP :)
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow stuti,again a fantastic live updt.u r gr8 dear.sach bathau tho bindiya ki jeolosy face dekhkar muje badi maza aayi.but uski buri nazar meri akshi par lagnewali hai na,ye sochkar muje rona aa rahi hai.thanks 4 d fast updt yaar.
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

Wow stuti,again a fantastic live updt.u r gr8 dear.sach bathau tho bindiya ki jeolosy face dekhkar muje badi maza aayi.but uski buri nazar meri akshi par lagnewali hai na,ye sochkar muje rona aa rahi hai.thanks 4 d fast updt yaar.

bindu ki itni majaal woh apni akshi par nazar daale... mein uska murder kar dungi!
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

bindu ki itni majaal woh apni akshi par nazar daale... mein uska murder kar dungi!

main bhi tumhari saath dungi yaar.
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thank u soo much for the update Stuti... I liked todays episode especialy the look of jealous Bindiya. now i want rr in here as well i would luv to see both of them getting jealous of naksh... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Why have they brought Bindiya back again? Just to create problems for Akshi????
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the  update  STUTI ๐Ÿ‘.star  of  the  day is  my  Munna  ๐Ÿ˜ณand  Ananya  bhi  ๐Ÿ˜›. kya  expretion  they  na  i  love  her  for  a  min  i  was  like  wanted  to  hug  her  she  is  soo  cute๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—this  is  only  for  my  gudiya  .and  ๐Ÿ˜ˆthis  is  for  bandariya  and  bandariya  ki  ma. ye  ma  beti  kub  jayegi?
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the  update  stuti...ye  bandaria   kab  jaayegi  yaar...yest   munna   was   so  cute
JAYA_09 thumbnail
dont want to see gay3 chandalika roop again yaar just want to see akshi show soem maturity yar she is not child any more and naitik is far far shown maturity tghan akshi the way he hdandled his relationship with akshi after snha;s matter and naitik really shown so much maturity and bhaisa,batwaara, in nandu's matter, and reshmi's suraja mater, now nikhil's matter, and now they both lsot the child really stood up like anything yaar want to see akshi show soemthing like taht tackle bindya and her mom and kuch bhi ho naksh fi they go out tell gay3 or b'ma that they were going out may be guys anu enry in ss vl come less becoz becoz of bindya gay3 vl show no sign borad for anu's entry dont know waht vl akshi do?and y'day naksh gone out precap gay3 returning to her normal roop and dotn wnt see mu between naksh and gay3 becoz of this dont want to see problem between naksh.
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thnx for the update really appriciate it :)