Posted: 12 years ago

hey yrkkhians... im back wid the WU😆

PART 1
akshi enters her room and is shocked to c anu on her bed... she is very happy.. she is about to lift anu.. but hesitates... anu starts moving towards the bed edge.. wen akshi picks her up... and starts huging and kissing her... tabhi varsha comes... and akshi tells her sorry... varsha says that anu needs both of them... not only her mum... varsha says sorry,.. she starts crying.. akshi says dat wateva u said was right... from the day i had a mc.. i feel very sad.. start worrying on lil lil matters... she tells akshi thanx.. they start playin wid anu... tabhi bindu enters... she overhears the convo... she starts applying salt on akshis wounds😡 she says that i wonder how akshi may have controlled herself.. she says how sad every1 must hav b...
varsha says that how is rr... and they change the topic..

maheshwaris house...
varsha comes.. every1 is happy to know akshi is happy... every1 is v happy... dadi starts her talks🤢

singhanias place...kitchen
g3 comes from temple.. bindu says y do u work sooo much... u shud take care of urself.. g3 and bm😲 bindu again starts😡 bindu starts telling g3 dat she isnt like varsha... dat sum1 will lift her child.. and she scolds them... bindu😡
g3 and bm go...
bindu says she will do the work.. naitik enters...
he days chalo.. lets make simething.. bindu jealous😆 naitik is like rr not come wid u😃 bindu is like he is always wid me... bindu leave😃
naitik says remember/.. last time my pasta was so gud.. akshi is like. haan haan.. i noe...

maheshwari... shava room...
v is very happy... she is playin wid anu... v says that yest i was soo tensed.. now everything is f9... shaurya starts talking bout aksh..tabhi akshi calls...
varsha says we were remembering u only.. she says that shaurya was narrating their childhood to anu.. akshi is like plz let me tralk wid her.. she is very😃 they talk for sometime...

PART 2
maheshwaris...
varsha and anu leave wid anu to the mandir... shaurya accompanies. dey r goin... wen rj says ill also go... varsha and shaurya worried.. they give some excuse...

dinos...
bm and g3 are discussing wat to buy and all.. wen bindu and her mum enter..
her mum sstarts again... uff...
g3 tells akshi to handle the work and manage rashmis joda...
bindu says i m not in the mood of buying anything.. had everything been alright.. they wud have been al the more happy... varsha comes den.. wid anu.. she had come to take every1s ashirwad for her exam.. she leaves anu wid akshi.. every1 (except bindu ppl) happy... lolzz...
akshi starts playing wid anu...

PART 3
shaurya says that i didnt noe that her heart was sooo bigg...
shaurya says that tell rj na that she lft anu wid akshi.. she says noe...

naksh room...
akshi playin happily wid anu... bm sees her./. very happy...
after sometime... akshi is singing a lori for anu to sleep.. g3 gets tearfs ion her eyes seeing this..
after sometime.. akshi is playing wid akshi... tabhi naitik comes...
bindu is callin rr.. but he dusnt pick up😆
wile goin bk to heer room.. she sees naksh playing...
naitik says that lets go for a long drive... bindu jealous...
akshi says that she has loads to do.. she cant cum.. she starts wid her list.. naitik convinces her to cum... akshi says ok.. she'll give rashmis dress design to ma at nite... naksh happy.. bindu jealous..

PRECAP... g3 tels rashmi to tell akshi her design choices are ready.. rashmi says naksh hjave gone out wid anu,,,, bindu interuots and says that jab tak anu at home.. akshis mind wud b in her only.. g3 is a little tensed/worried.. dunno wat wierd expression she gives😕
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
That was damn quick!!👍🏼
Thanx a lot!!😛
This is called Live Update of the Epi... Thanks Stuti. Very well done. 😃
Wow very fast update thanks for update
Thanx for the live update Stuti..👏

Yaar aaj babli ne saari hade paar kar di..😡
what do u think guys vl akshi vl bne tafgeted by gay3 again and waht vl naitik do yaar last year bhi aisa hi ha really this year too last year she succeeded adding poison to gay3 mind this year too gay3 start coming to her original avtar dont knwo naksh ke beech kuch problem na aaye
Originally posted by pari1508

Thanx for the live update Stuti..👏

Yaar aaj babli ne saari hade paar kar di..😡
nakchidi... 🤬 itna gussa aa raha tha na mujhe!
Originally posted by JAYA_09

what do u think guys vl akshi vl bne tafgeted by gay3 again and waht vl naitik do yaar last year bhi aisa hi ha really this year too last year she succeeded adding poison to gay3 mind this year too gay3 start coming to her original avtar dont knwo naksh ke beech kuch problem na aaye
g3 ka malum nai... hamara naitik hamari akshi ke saath hi hoga😳
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

nakchidi... 🤬 itna gussa aa raha tha na mujhe!

Same here..🤬 Saari galiya kam hai uske lie..
Mehman bankar aayi hai toh mehman bane raho naa.. har baat me nose poke karna hai use..😡
Originally posted by pari1508

Same here..🤬 Saari galiya kam hai uske lie..
Mehman bankar aayi hai toh mehman bane raho naa.. har baat me nose poke karna hai use..😡
toh kya... haraam khor ka pointy nose lagta hai😆 sacchi... itni galiyan dene ka mann kar raha hai na... itna gussa aa raha hai.. samajhti kya hai apne aap ko??? rr pyar nai karta... to naksh ko nazar kyun lagati hai?