Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

24th May WU- Ammaji's Death and Funeral (Page 6)

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Sow, thanks for your encouragement. I actually did cry because my friend was so angry that she would not look at my face. She even hugged me because of my state and told me she is angry at the dress and not me. I think I will wear the same dress but will wear more accessories. We even planned to come together and sit at the same table but now I have to find another vehicle. It's alright I'll be myself and she will be herself. Thanks for your kind words.
Hey Sidda just wanted to say that even though you and your friend have the same dress in different colors, the attitude that you wear it with is going to be your best accessory... keep a lovely smile on your beautiful face and enjoy your prom... hope I'm not out of line...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
it's sooo sad...poor Avi what's he going to do without his mum- BJ has got it coming to herAngry (if only it was from Arpi!)

thanks for the lovely update Prashu

Edited by Rae24 - 24 May 2011 at 3:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis-Prashu-

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koko55

Arpita must return to avi in this time he need her love

parechchan mat karo Koko, Arpita zarror aaon ga , Avi said tht, so she'll be back for her lover , keep hope

Ne t'inquite pas Koko, Arpita va surement revenir, Avi l'a dit, alors elle reviendra pour son amoureux , garde espoir

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Prashu , sad episode Dead , don t understand why they kill ammaji ?
with the disappearance of BJ who i hope come very quickly, without Arpita, Avi 'll be  really alone in this world, is there  volunteers to comfort this poor guy UnhappyCry

Merci beaucoup Prashu, triste pisode Dead, je n'ai pas compris pourquoi ils ont tu Amma Ji? 
avec la disparition de BJ que j'epre trs rapidement, sans Arpita , Avi sera vraiment seul dans ce monde , y'a t il des volontaires pour le consoler Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
@ Nila, thanks for the kind words. I just saw today's episode and it was truly difficult to watch. Poor Ammaji has to die on her husband's remembrance day. The fire was very excessive with the flames reaching out of the haveli. Avi was dying to race to his mother and her state was truly a shock. Even Pihu weeped and cried for ammaji's and the maid's loss. BJ is such a cruel lady, how can she look at ammaji's corpse without guilt. Videsia was staring at her throughout the funeral ceremony. It was sad to see Ammaji and Avi's flashback. We know that Avi loves his mother greatly and he always goes to her for comfort and support, who will he go to now. Pihu has found out about the evil scheme and so she will connect the pieces and realize that BJ killed Arpi. BJ's revelation is approaching. Only three more days for our dear GKD.

coolguy3BenNevis-Prashu-

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@Prashu...http://www.writtenupdate.com/2011/05/gunahon-ka-devta-24th-may-2011-written.html
see this linkOuch, ur updates r copiedThumbs Down

com'g to the epiEmbarrassed

at start i felt bidesiaAngry, is feeling guilty to do the work given to her by bj Evil Smile.. could see some guilt on her faceConfused...she was making her face like crying Confused...but still getting scared of bj Angry...she went forwardAngryAngry

& i noticed few bloopers ROFL, after long time Cool

that was bit funny LOL, bj,, thinking of her evil scheme Evil Smile, standing front of her FiL pic LOL & thinking of killing pihuLOL & then taking ashirwad frm itLOLLOL...this evil lady for that also she doesn't care LOLLOL

3rd part was very saddest seeing poor amma dying that wayCry CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...cause of this evil bjAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry, so many people r deadAngryAngryAngry

i just want to know, what will Avdhesh do, when he will know abt this all..that its his bj only who did all the loss in his lifeCryCryCry

good to know in precap Smile, that atleast this Bidesia is repenting, on her deedsAngry...& thought of leaving the place...but still she killed 2 innocent people listening to bj Angry

finally Pihu heard everythingClap.i guess tom will be confrontation btw pihu/BJThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
good morning all

yday  i cried so much cudnt stay online

i think ammaji death was planned  but mayb this way to expose the level bahuji wud go to  even if she didnt want to kill ammaji

i always thought what was the need to bring ammaji in the show as she hardly did anything
except sort of hint her hatred for  bahuji
bt in all this time she cudnt reveal  anythng about her

only in last few episodes she just tells pihu avdesh is innocent soul and bahuji has filled his heart with hatred
but she doesnt reveal why she hates  bahuji

and for pihu her best bet is to get bidesia back and make her reveal more

bidesia doesnt know all the details but that cud lead pihu to more i think

god knows what end is in store or rather  cvs but the way its moving i still think there wud be fitting end for viewers mayb if not for ashish

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index