Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

24th May WU- Ammaji's Death and Funeral (Page 4)

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
CB, I know you must feel hurt becuase of this incident. Even I can't believe that Ammaji had to die this way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i know see if ammaji had died of old age or sickness or mayb heart attack it wud hv been fine but she also became victim of bahuji schemes and poor invalid mother had to die Broken Heart

i m sure bahuji didnt want that but it was accidental

still she didnt deserve to die like this  leaving her only son  half broken

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
looks like all r sad at todays episode  and not all have come online even when its 11.30 pm now

me gotta go  see u all tomm and do be there at bhaiyaji  adda

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update...

It was a sad epi...n Avi as usual always good at showing such emotions ...but def did not want Ammaji 2 die like dis ...stupid Bhootni slowly slowly finishing d entire Thakur family AngryAngry Atleast dey shd hv shown why she hates Bhootni so much...feeling really bad 4 Avi... slowly slowly he is losing d imp ppl in his life ...its like his lifelines r ending Cry ...Hope v had Arpi wid him 2 console him CryCry

But how can someone not get d Gas smell ya... yaar kisi ko bhi smell ayegi gas leak ki OuchConfused

B/w does anyone think dat may b Pihu wud blame herself or think she is responsible 4 Ammaji's death as Bhootni wanted 2 kill her but Ammaji was targeted instead n also responsible 4 Avi being alone n 2 repent b Arpi forever (which i doubt )..but HATE CV's n IMAGINE n stupid  Saurabh Tiwari Angry
Angry

Cry

Edited by coolguy3 - 24 May 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55_nandiniBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your final update Prash, it was great as always Clap. So sad that Ammaji had to die in this way, but the story needs to be wrapped up quickly so Ouch...

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hey Prash Hug

Thanx tonns for the Grt Updates Clap 

Very sad epi Cry Poor Ammaji fell into the trap of this wicked woman. Just three more epis to go and Bj is still playing her games. Are the cvs going to show her exposed in jst one epi ConfusedOuch Thats gonna be sad. She has been playing her evil games for all these days, responsible for all the mishap in Avita's life. I want to see her being thrashed left n right by Avi. And more of all, want her lusty desires to be revealed bfr Avi n all Angry

It was very sorrowful to see Ammaji's death Cry

coolguy3chistaBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Prash Hug

Thanx tonns for the Grt Updates Clap 

Very sad epi Cry Poor Ammaji fell into the trap of this wicked woman. Just three more epis to go and Bj is still playing her games. Are the cvs going to show her exposed in jst one epi ConfusedOuch Thats gonna be sad. She has been playing her evil games for all these days, responsible for all the mishap in Avita's life. I want to see her being thrashed left n right by Avi. And more of all, want her lusty desires to be revealed bfr Avi n all Angry

It was very sorrowful to see Ammaji's death Cry

hey nanduHug
@ bold Me too want to see  that but   wondering  how they  ll show us her 8 months crimes jst in 3 epis????????!Ouch

how they ll show  us her lusty demands bfr avi?

thought  she  her self  ll confess bfr avdesh to her past crimes &  her lust to avdesh ...

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hey guys computerx down..Aviz flashback scenes were so touching..Felt bad for Ammaji.. She definitely deserved better Yeh dishy bete ko rote rote chodkar chal basi!! On a serious note Ashish's expression's were bang on..Such subtle mourning..Touching.
Hey laxBig smile
Oh Computer break down?
Me was really missing u on the forum darling.Please come OL till the last day of GKD.
Aap ke bina forum sona sona lagtha hai re.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index