Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

24th May WU- Ammaji's Death and Funeral (Page 12)

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Prash fort the wonderful update. Poor Ammaji had shuch a horrible death.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisPrashT

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I feel very sad watching our dear boy these days. Cry He is so lost and what a tragic life he has Unhappy I so wish Arpita was alive to give a hug and tell him everything will be all right coz they still have each otherCry

but wait CVs killed Arpita Angry I really dislike them, Avdesh deserves a silver lining in all of this, very heartbreaking, he's lost almost everyone. The only people he has are his Merry men and Shika, poor boy Broken Heart

RIP Amma Cry

I wonder if the ending will be like in Romeo and Juliet, where Avi will just kill himself after avenging Arpita's death by stabbing his heart because he is unable to come to terms with all the revelation. I mean he seems a little crazy like a lost child clinging on to Pihu like that thinking it's ArpitaConfused

Thanks Prasht.

Edited by fuzzyface - 25 May 2011 at 1:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaBenNevisSidda8PrashT

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
thats why its tragic love story and it goes in league of romeo juliet laila majnu mayb

the more i see avdesh face in last few episodes the more i feel he wont survive  now  Broken Heart
coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

cb...yaa...ammaji was most of the time missing in the epis in btw Confused
& cv's brought her just when its near ending & that also, made her end Cry
yaa it was never told , y she hated bj so much...but 1 thing is clear that cause avi was very innocent at young, she filled his heart with hatered & made him gunahaon ka devta, she hats bj...
she always used to ell arpi..avi is innocent & this is all cause of bj, he is like that

Yup hardly Ammaji was seen but wen did she tell Arpi ...i dont remember her sayng anythng abt Avi innocent...coz i guess she knew abt it n Avi had also changed n it was Bhootni all along 4 Avi's misery. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
cg ammaji told pihu  the two or three episodes back i think it was next day of her return to haveli

pihu was praying and ammaji was there and she told pihu i dont know how long i wud live as i m very old and not well but i want u to take care of avdesh. that daayan has put hatred in my innocent son's heart
something like that she had said
coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

one more thing as per final promo where it says aakhri jung

i think aakhri jung is only with bahuji and its emotional jung

no lalsingh wud appear  but his secret wud somehow come out  then only

its just pihu vs bahuji now

Yup it wud b d jung wid Bhootni n may b LS wud not b mentioned (cud happencoz they wud show dat may b LSkilled dem due 2 some enemity he had n Bhootni had no hand in it...Avi wud b shattered wen he comes 2 know abt Bhootni's true face n she is responsible 4 takng away d most imp ppl frm his life AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

cg ammaji told pihu  the two or three episodes back i think it was next day of her return to haveli

pihu was praying and ammaji was there and she told pihu i dont know how long i wud live as i m very old and not well but i want u to take care of avdesh. that daayan has put hatred in my innocent son's heart
something like that she had said

I had seen dat scene Di , i was talkng abt ARPI after d marriage...i thought Remosalsa is talkng abt ARPI

Edited by coolguy3 - 25 May 2011 at 2:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
no she had missed loads of episodes so she didnt knw abt that i think

in a way yes bahuji is responsible for all tht has happend in  avdesh's life

its like his own loved one only has betrayed him 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index