Gunahon Ka Devta

24th May WU- Ammaji's Death and Funeral - Page 10

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thats why its tragic love story and it goes in league of romeo juliet laila majnu mayb

the more i see avdesh face in last few episodes the more i feel he wont survive  now  🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-remosalsa

cb...yaa...ammaji was most of the time missing in the epis in btw 😕

& cv's brought her just when its near ending & that also, made her end 😭
yaa it was never told , y she hated bj so much...but 1 thing is clear that cause avi was very innocent at young, she filled his heart with hatered & made him gunahaon ka devta, she hats bj...
she always used to ell arpi..avi is innocent & this is all cause of bj, he is like that

Yup hardly Ammaji was seen but wen did she tell Arpi ...i dont remember her sayng anythng abt Avi innocent...coz i guess she knew abt it n Avi had also changed n it was Bhootni all along 4 Avi's misery. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
cg ammaji told pihu  the two or three episodes back i think it was next day of her return to haveli

pihu was praying and ammaji was there and she told pihu i dont know how long i wud live as i m very old and not well but i want u to take care of avdesh. that daayan has put hatred in my innocent son's heart
something like that she had said
coolguy3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-chatterbox

one more thing as per final promo where it says aakhri jung

i think aakhri jung is only with bahuji and its emotional jung

no lalsingh wud appear  but his secret wud somehow come out  then only

its just pihu vs bahuji now

Yup it wud b d jung wid Bhootni n may b LS wud not b mentioned (cud happencoz they wud show dat may b LSkilled dem due 2 some enemity he had n Bhootni had no hand in it...Avi wud b shattered wen he comes 2 know abt Bhootni's true face n she is responsible 4 takng away d most imp ppl frm his life 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😭😭😭😭😭😭
coolguy3 thumbnail

cg ammaji told pihu  the two or three episodes back i think it was next day of her return to haveli

pihu was praying and ammaji was there and she told pihu i dont know how long i wud live as i m very old and not well but i want u to take care of avdesh. that daayan has put hatred in my innocent son's heart
something like that she had said

I had seen dat scene Di , i was talkng abt ARPI after d marriage...i thought Remosalsa is talkng abt ARPI
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
no she had missed loads of episodes so she didnt knw abt that i think

in a way yes bahuji is responsible for all tht has happend in  avdesh's life

its like his own loved one only has betrayed him 

coolguy3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Roshni.

Ashu sach yaar..Dev ka pata nahi kya hoga! I mean if Dev and Pihu unite..That's it Avdesh toh zinda lash! I serisouly don't know why they had to bring such a character in the last minute!

yup, not want Avi 2 b alone n dis is AVITA story n dont want Dev n Pihu also 😡😡😡😡😡😡
coolguy3 thumbnail

ashu i had put in thurs update of nandu

flashback theory is that the narrator is  pihu not arpita 

and she tells this story of avdesh and arpita and lallanpur. in first person
means i arpita etc etc

the end i predicted is avdesh wud get shot accidentally or by trying to save dev or pihu as he finds out his arpita is no more

and then a big leap where we wud see pihu closing her book or comp and a older face
so either her child wud be avdesh or mayb shikha tanu child wud be  like avdesh  same look same name  and haveli gets a new waaris

But Di how wud Pihu know AVITA story , i mean some incidences which only AVITA knew n all...n wat abt Bhootni scenes which not even AVITA had any idea of ????????? 😕
swamini5 thumbnail
Hey do they still run the repeat at 11:00
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 the upd8!!!!!!
sad epi...😭