Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Sow, thanks for your encouragement. I actually did cry because my friend was so angry that she would not look at my face. She even hugged me because of my state and told me she is angry at the dress and not me. I think I will wear the same dress but will wear more accessories. We even planned to come together and sit at the same table but now I have to find another vehicle. It's alright I'll be myself and she will be herself. Thanks for your kind words.

Hey Sidda just wanted to say that even though you and your friend have the same dress in different colors, the attitude that you wear it with is going to be your best accessory... keep a lovely smile on your beautiful face and enjoy your prom... hope I'm not out of line...
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's sooo sad...poor Avi what's he going to do without his mum- BJ has got it coming to her😑 (if only it was from Arpi!)

thanks for the lovely update Prashu
Edited by Rae24 - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
Kalitondra thumbnail
Originally posted by: koko55

Arpita must return to avi in this time he need her love

parechchan mat karo Koko, Arpita zarror aaon ga , Avi said tht, so she'll be back for her lover , keep hope

Ne t'inquite pas Koko, Arpita va surement revenir, Avi l'a dit, alors elle reviendra pour son amoureux , garde espoir
Kalitondra thumbnail
Thanks a lot Prashu , sad episode πŸ€’ , don t understand why they kill ammaji ?
with the disappearance of BJ who i hope come very quickly, without Arpita, Avi 'll be  really alone in this world, is there  volunteers to comfort this poor guy πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

Merci beaucoup Prashu, triste pisode 🀒, je n'ai pas compris pourquoi ils ont tu Amma Ji? 
avec la disparition de BJ que j'epre trs rapidement, sans Arpita , Avi sera vraiment seul dans ce monde , y'a t il des volontaires pour le consoler πŸ˜­

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Nila, thanks for the kind words. I just saw today's episode and it was truly difficult to watch. Poor Ammaji has to die on her husband's remembrance day. The fire was very excessive with the flames reaching out of the haveli. Avi was dying to race to his mother and her state was truly a shock. Even Pihu weeped and cried for ammaji's and the maid's loss. BJ is such a cruel lady, how can she look at ammaji's corpse without guilt. Videsia was staring at her throughout the funeral ceremony. It was sad to see Ammaji and Avi's flashback. We know that Avi loves his mother greatly and he always goes to her for comfort and support, who will he go to now. Pihu has found out about the evil scheme and so she will connect the pieces and realize that BJ killed Arpi. BJ's revelation is approaching. Only three more days for our dear GKD.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Prashu...http://www.writtenupdate.com/2011/05/gunahon-ka-devta-24th-may-2011-written.html
see this link, ur updates r copiedπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

com'g to the epi😳

at start i felt bidesia😑, is feeling guilty to do the work given to her by bj 😈.. could see some guilt on her faceπŸ˜•...she was making her face like crying πŸ˜•...but still getting scared of bj 😑...she went forward😑😑

& i noticed few bloopers 🀣, after long time 😎

that was bit funny πŸ˜†, bj,, thinking of her evil scheme 😈, standing front of her FiL pic πŸ˜† & thinking of killing pihuπŸ˜† & then taking ashirwad frm itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...this evil lady for that also she doesn't care πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3rd part was very saddest seeing poor amma dying that way😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...cause of this evil bj😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑, so many people r dead😑😑😑

i just want to know, what will Avdhesh do, when he will know abt this all..that its his bj only who did all the loss in his life😭😭😭

good to know in precap 😊, that atleast this Bidesia is repenting, on her deeds😑...& thought of leaving the place...but still she killed 2 innocent people listening to bj 😑

finally Pihu heard everythingπŸ‘.i guess tom will be confrontation btw pihu/BJπŸ‘πŸΌ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good morning all

yday  i cried so much cudnt stay online

i think ammaji death was planned  but mayb this way to expose the level bahuji wud go to  even if she didnt want to kill ammaji

i always thought what was the need to bring ammaji in the show as she hardly did anything
except sort of hint her hatred for  bahuji
bt in all this time she cudnt reveal  anythng about her

only in last few episodes she just tells pihu avdesh is innocent soul and bahuji has filled his heart with hatred
but she doesnt reveal why she hates  bahuji

and for pihu her best bet is to get bidesia back and make her reveal more

bidesia doesnt know all the details but that cud lead pihu to more i think

god knows what end is in store or rather  cvs but the way its moving i still think there wud be fitting end for viewers mayb if not for ashish
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
one more thing as per final promo where it says aakhri jung

i think aakhri jung is only with bahuji and its emotional jung

no lalsingh wud appear  but his secret wud somehow come out  then only

its just pihu vs bahuji now
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cb...yaa...ammaji was most of the time missing in the epis in btw πŸ˜•
& cv's brought her just when its near ending & that also, made her end 😭
yaa it was never told , y she hated bj so much...but 1 thing is clear that cause avi was very innocent at young, she filled his heart with hatered & made him gunahaon ka devta, she hats bj...
she always used to ell arpi..avi is innocent & this is all cause of bj, he is like that