Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Missed u guys too..Di Ammaji ka beta bada dishy hai..:)hum logon ke bharose chodkar chal basi...
jnawaz thumbnail

thanks for the update luv!! it was horrible the way they killed Ammaji...but anyone else see that the big explosion that ran through the house did no damage? ha ha

JAZ

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
mera net bhi aaj bahut drama kar raha hai

lax woh  bhaiyyaji ke adde par aana  zaroor

yaar is bete ko kuch hua na last episode mein main bahut rone wali hun
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

thanks for the update luv!! it was horrible the way they killed Ammaji...but anyone else see that the big explosion that ran through the house did no damage? ha ha

JAZ

hehe jaz i know whole kitchen destroyed but nothing happens to haveli

but it was horrible though 

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CB, I know you must feel hurt becuase of this incident. Even I can't believe that Ammaji had to die this way.
chatterbox thumbnail
i know see if ammaji had died of old age or sickness or mayb heart attack it wud hv been fine but she also became victim of bahuji schemes and poor invalid mother had to die 🥺

i m sure bahuji didnt want that but it was accidental

still she didnt deserve to die like this  leaving her only son  half broken
chatterbox thumbnail
looks like all r sad at todays episode  and not all have come online even when its 11.30 pm now

me gotta go  see u all tomm and do be there at bhaiyaji  adda
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update...

It was a sad epi...n Avi as usual always good at showing such emotions ...but def did not want Ammaji 2 die like dis ...stupid Bhootni slowly slowly finishing d entire Thakur family 😡😡 Atleast dey shd hv shown why she hates Bhootni so much...feeling really bad 4 Avi... slowly slowly he is losing d imp ppl in his life ...its like his lifelines r ending 😭 ...Hope v had Arpi wid him 2 console him 😭😭

But how can someone not get d Gas smell ya... yaar kisi ko bhi smell ayegi gas leak ki 😕

B/w does anyone think dat may b Pihu wud blame herself or think she is responsible 4 Ammaji's death as Bhootni wanted 2 kill her but Ammaji was targeted instead n also responsible 4 Avi being alone n 2 repent b Arpi forever (which i doubt )..but HATE CV's n IMAGINE n stupid  Saurabh Tiwari 😡
😡

😭 Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your final update Prash, it was great as always 👏. So sad that Ammaji had to die in this way, but the story needs to be wrapped up quickly so ...
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Prash 🤗

Thanx tonns for the Grt Updates 👏 

Very sad epi 😭 Poor Ammaji fell into the trap of this wicked woman. Just three more epis to go and Bj is still playing her games. Are the cvs going to show her exposed in jst one epi 😕 Thats gonna be sad. She has been playing her evil games for all these days, responsible for all the mishap in Avita's life. I want to see her being thrashed left n right by Avi. And more of all, want her lusty desires to be revealed bfr Avi n all 😡

It was very sorrowful to see Ammaji's death 😭