Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

24th May WU- Ammaji's Death and Funeral

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Hiyaaa My GKDians...HugHug

Last day of my updates. Gonna miss doing it. CryWould miss 8:30pm slot on imagine a lot. But I am happy that Im a part of GKDF on IF and GKD viewer. Embarrassed

Love you all GKDians'HugHug

Thnks fr being so patient during updates...It was lovely experience updatingEmbarrassed.I enjoyed doing updateBig smile Im really going to miss all this.Cry

The Epi starts with Pihu cutting vegetables and preparing for death anniversary of Avdhesh's father in the kitchen. Pihu goes to bring utensil from storeroom. Videsia remembers BJ's words and goes to kitchen. When she is about to turn on the knob of the gas, Pihu comes in.( Yayy!!!!Big smile) Videsia offers her help , but Pihu says after a long time , Ammaji has given responsibility to her and says that Ill fulfill it. Videsia reluctantly goes. BJ takes her to her room and Videsia tells the incident to her. Bj tells Ill do it. ( You just cant improveAngryAngry) BJ comes out and watches Pihu preparing food in the kitchen. Avi hangs garland on his father's picture and takes blessings. BJ apologizes to Avi and says your annoyance is killing me. Avi says You have forgiven my mistake everytime. I am no one to be annoyed with you. I respect you. So there is no chance of me being upset.( Awww'he is soo sweet.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.But don't trust ur Bahuji so muchDead) BJ says you have taken burden off me. She says ..Since you are married, you should include Arpita also ..She vil also get blessings of your father. ( So ..this was ur plan vamp!!!Angry)Avi goes. He is happy that BJ has accepted Pihu as Arpita. BJ thinks to herself that Just some moments more, Your Arpita will go out of your life forever. ( You wait and watch BJ..Your plans will backfire you'Angry.)Avi takes Pihu to receive blessings, while BJ tells Videsia to complete the work who is maha hesitant.( You shld see her expressions'ROFL) Videsia goes. Ammaji  tells a maid to take her to the kitchen to find out what Pihu is cooking. Videsia turns on the knob of the gas. Videsia goes out of the kitchen and Ammaji comes in. Maid tells Ammaji what has cooked till now. Ammaji tells her to cook vegetables and boil the milk.

Pihu takes blessings and tells Avi there is lot of work , I have to go. However, You are not going to help me. Avi says that hell help her in kitchen and they go.Wink

Break

Maid tries to burn the matchstick but cldnt do it. While Avi and Pihu are coming to the kitchen. Maid takes new matchbox and burns it and there is blast. ( OMGShocked)BJ is sort of satisfied and happy after hearing the blast. Kitchen is totally burnt. Ammaji is dead.Cry Avi comes running and goes in the kitchen. BJ is shell shocked after watching Pihu alive and Ammaji dead. They take out both the bodies. Pihu is shocked.

The scene shifts to funeral. All are crying while Avi is shattered. ( Aww..my poor sweetheartCry)Shikha comes in haveli and cries. Pihu and BJ console her. PJ tells Avi tht its time to take Ammaji away. They take both the dead bodies.CryCryCry

Break

Avi completes the last rites of funeral. And remembers all moments with Ammaji. CryCryCryAll goons are crying. Avi burns the pyre.

End of The Epi

Precap

Videsia is in bad condition. She says to BJ that she vil leave. She says You told me choti bahu will die but instead of that Ammaji nad Maid died. I wont say to anyone that you are behind this. Bj is unable to stop her. BJ is shell shocked LOLwhen she saw Pihu. Pihu has heard everything. ('.Yayyy!! Go Girl!!!Clap)

Last Time..Sorry for being lateCry

I got a lovely PhamilyHugHug You all are sweetheartsEmbarrassed

Love you all...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by prash_t - 24 May 2011 at 10:46am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirlogic65nirleppannuSavitriElenaxxxangelxxcoolguy3jasveensokhiRae24NVBGKYtukun2009--Lalz--AbhiAnichistamsmarplecaptkirk-sia-_nandinimnx12samarp2BenNevisSidda8danno...Binny...EAREYEVistaaRoarkfuzzyfacechatterboxnivedithajnawazRoshni.PristineSoullonelyshadowyoga23priyaremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
sad epi Prashu Unhappy

br precap is more interestingClap

i will comment bit laterEmbarrassed

but thks for the updateHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis-Prashu-

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thank  u  prashu Hug

too sad epiCry

I love this brave gal  she is  rockThumbs Up

Edited by chista - 24 May 2011 at 10:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
oh prashu  i was literally crying when i saw ammaji  dying to evil schemes of bahuji

i told u na bahuji mayb fully evil but she never wanted to get rid of ammaji

it was very sad episode Cry

avdesh is totally shattered u shud see the look on his face

aww man i m going to cry when the last episode airs CryCry

dont know how u managed to do updates prash

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24coolguy3BenNevis-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
ya pihu is shocked  to hear  that bahuji was behind the blast though ammaji  got in way  instead

now i think she wud confront bahuji directly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

ranbirkialliya Senior Member
ranbirkialliya
ranbirkialliya

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
thanx bhootani ka plan tO amma le gayi apne Sath AWW

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
yeah di..

i cldnt see ammaji dyingCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i know it was a mother who died  thats why i cried more

i didnt cry when arpita died  but this was a mother
she certainly didnt deserve this end Cry

i think when we say bahuji ke paap ka ghada bhar gaya hai this was the final straw even if she didnt intend to kill ammaji

i dont know somehow i felt part of me died there CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaSidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index