Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Love and Burden don't mix: The First Storm! (Page 9)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
have fun bachon me going to do petpujaa...byeeHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Pallo - How old are you now? BTW Kesar is 22, just the perfect groom for me Wink since I am now LEGAL *OYEEE HOYEEE* ROFL Yes anyone who thinks its an invitation...YES IT IS ROFLROFL aND As I was saying before Kesar is mine, just ask him, he's taking how to bring sexy back training off me ENIT ROFLBlushingWink

bye Ashu kiddo LOLHug

Edited by maybe-just - 24 May 2011 at 11:54am

Cute_Ash

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@ DA FAZ, Shrushti n Ashu

*Pallo clears her throat*

As da Ex-Sarpanch's son's lubber gal...(i.e KESARIIYAAAz PalloEmbarrassed) I hereby announce dat THREESOME is allowed in da village of Talsagra...I cannot bear to see RAMU,DUGGU N DUSHY suffering like dis!!!

TALLI is to be banished to TIMABAKTU...With her annoying voice and stupid pranks...

GULAAL AND KESAR have to live happily ever after...(in da morns...I'll take over at nytWink)

Edited by livelygal - 24 May 2011 at 11:59am

maybe-just

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
DA FAZ...Am a year older to you...Cool Am 18!!!! And KESARIIIYYAAA ij 22!!!! He finished college huh???

maybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
 OYEEE no ones talks of sharing Kesu except moi, I'm taking shifts with him as we speak ROFL

DaPalli ROFL thats ur new name ROFL U can have Duggu, u get to have the best of both worlds ROFLROFL

Edited by maybe-just - 24 May 2011 at 12:16pm
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

@ DA FAZ, Shrushti n Ashu

*Pallo clears her throat*

As da Ex-Sarpanch's son's lubber gal...(i.e KESARIIYAAAz PalloEmbarrassed) I hereby announce dat THREESOME is allowed in da village of Talsagra...I cannot bear to see RAMU,DUGGU N DUSHY suffering like dis!!!

TALLI is to be banished to TIMABAKTU...With her annoying voice and stupid pranks...

GULAAL AND KESAR have to live happily ever after...(in da morns...I'll take over at nytWink)

Pallo errr ..Taliii you dont need to clear your throat...your wail..err your voice is clearly audibleTongue
lubber galShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedhowww...you are a bad girlEmbarrassed
You are goign to timbaktuShockedShockedShockedShocked
we are sooo gonna miss you ..hai na FazTongue

maybe-just

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
DA PALLI...*Puke puke triple puke*

In a regional lingo in India Palli means lizard!!! And I HAAATTT reptilian ppl...

U bettah check wid whom u r DA FAZ...Coz ryt now Kesaaariiiyyyaaa is wid me... telling abt his nyt wid JAMNA KAKIROFLROFLROFLROFL

OH WAIT...Dat means DA FAZ= JAMNA KAKI!!! Gawd...Pallo is such a tubelite!!!
ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

Pallo-ji I'm 18 too Wink and OYEEE no ones talks of sharing Kesu except moi, I'm taking shifts with him as we speak ROFL

DaPalli ROFL thats ur new name ROFL U can have Duggu, u get to have the best of both worlds ROFLROFL

Amolder than both of you...and we all know Kesuda prefers mature woman...not talli phullik likes and wanna bes *looks at pallo*Tongue
Dapalli...??? na...DatalliROFLROFLROFLROFL
na na..not duggu..she can have Dushy,.,,I have a serious doubt that talli is so gonna be dear DIL to JK
ROFLROFL

maybe-just

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index