Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Love and Burden don't mix: The First Storm! (Page 6)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Sorry Ashu...cudn't help it...I love PATERNITY CROSSES!!!

Esp of GENDER CONPHUUUSSEDD PPL like DUGESSSHHSSS!!!!ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Yeah and now I am remembering my entire question paper but don't worry I did do good in this question it was about some Guy with same coloured hair one Black and the Other have your choice I wrote Pink the examiner is gonna be freaked outROFLROFL

@Fazzz Thanku Thankyou for the warm WelcomeeHug
btw you know I think Raman has his BURI nazar on TalliErmmhe doesn't have nek iraade haan..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think my reason might have been the same as yours. There was a lot of raw passion in that scene and it was the first time we saw GK like that and it wasn't just from Kesar's side. We saw a pull from Gulaal's side which ofcourse later she dismissed.

Neil and Manasi were really really good in the scene. I think in the context of storyline, it was quite a bold scene to show between Gulaal and Kesar so possibly thats why it was overwhelming. It seemed very real! It was bit of a 'gulp' moment!Tongue
exactly LOL i just cant get over how real it all seems sometimes, although I know better than that to think of serials as anything but real...Gulaal is an exception, its just getting harder to deal with Kesar's possesivenesss, though I love it its still a bit... too much chewing at once I guess explains it! LOL and the episode started where it left off which is probably why it was too much, just alot of a sudden being thrust into a sentimental, close scene! Stern Smile

*Reemz*

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

FACKKK!!!! ROFL Genetic Kung-fu-sion ROFLROFLROFL[/QUOTE]

If I dint kno bettah I wud have recommended RAMU to push sum more genes while in da EFF-FORT!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Duggu shud work harder with DUSHY...Am sure Dushy has healing powers...and one nyt can heal DUGGU of his gender confusion!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just-Srushti-Cute_Ash

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

btw you know I think Raman has his BURI nazar on TalliErmmhe doesn't have nek iraade haan..

*Pallo throws her fist in da air*

I JUST KNEW IT!!!!

Ramu was a pedo***** cum homo!!!! It was smeared across his face!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just-Srushti-Cute_Ash

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@Ash - I was going to mention it but thought I should dismiss it but now that you mention it even I saw his look Dead I wonder if to protect Talli, dushy would have to do his own balidaan ROFL and marry Talli Geek

@Pallo - We all have that similarity in common but let me tell you girls now, I have made a thapa on Kesar, check his backside ROFLROFL so back off *GRRR* ROFLROFL

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Originally posted by Cute_Ash

*Pallo throws her fist in da air*

I JUST KNEW IT!!!!

Ramu was a pedo***** cum homo!!!! It was smeared across his face!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ramu has buri nazar on you and you are laughingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-justCute_Ash

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think my reason might have been the same as yours. There was a lot of raw passion in that scene and it was the first time we saw GK like that and it wasn't just from Kesar's side. We saw a pull from Gulaal's side which ofcourse later she dismissed.

Neil and Manasi were really really good in the scene. I think in the context of storyline, it was quite a bold scene to show between Gulaal and Kesar so possibly thats why it was overwhelming. It seemed very real! It was bit of a 'gulp' moment!Tongue
exactly LOL i just cant get over how real it all seems sometimes, although I know better than that to think of serials as anything but real...Gulaal is an exception, its just getting harder to deal with Kesar's possesivenesss, though I love it its still a bit... too much chewing at once I guess explains it! LOL and the episode started where it left off which is probably why it was too much, just alot of a sudden being thrust into a sentimental, close scene! Stern Smile

Haha!! I was honestly expecting a scene where he physically pulls her closer and confronts her but when I saw it, it was bit more than I expected but can't say I didn't enjoy it. Gulaal-Kesar scenes always send me to another world, they're so unlike any other ficitonal couple I've seen...ever!

poppinssmaybe-just

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

@Pallo - We all have that similarity in common but let me tell you girls now, I have made a thapa on Kesar, check his backside ROFLROFL so back off *GRRR* ROFLROFL

DA FAZ...U were late!!!!Evil Smile

Just rip open his shirt buttons...ma name is tattooed across his chest!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

maybe-just-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index