*Pallo stops laughing*

*Produces identity card*

*Sobbing aloud*

I have such a pretty name and u go spoiling it by calling me TALLI...😭😭😭😭😭😭

JAO I'm khafaa khafaa!!!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Nahinnn Late Latifon, been latoo since I was lil arslaan ke din se toh Kuriyooo BACK OFF,he's taught me all stunts tooo
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Lennie

I didnt find the episode weird, for me it was the rigth balance esp if i go back and look at their scene again, slowly Gulaal is getting it and so on... these emotions are deep and its coming out in tears from Kesar and somewhat Gulaal

It was the right attitude...you cannot expect Gulaal to be completely alright with all this...she needs time to think and step back a bit and Kesuda is all emotional mess...he too came out a bit aggressive..I gueess so he also stepped back...now it will riots on both  the sides 😳
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Originally posted by: maybe-just

@Ash - I was going to mention it but thought I should dismiss it but now that you mention it even I saw his look 🤢 I wonder if to protect Talli, dushy would have to do his own balidaan 🤣 and marry Talli 🤓

@Pallo - We all have that similarity in common but let me tell you girls now, I have made a thapa on Kesar, check his backside 🤣🤣 so back off *GRRR* 🤣🤣

Talli ke Liye KItne Mard apni izzat ka Balidaan dengee🤣
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelygal

DA FAZ...U were late!!!!😈

Just rip open his shirt buttons...ma name is tattooed across his chest!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The poor bacha is getting so molested🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Jamnaa Baa is Evil Haan she tells him u r thinking Gulaal covered you with the blanket but no Munne I did, I care about you soo much, I came at late night and covered you with this balnket and you r still thinking abt Gulaal..
@Pallo now I'll iamgine you as Talli if I ever think abt u🤣Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Haha!! I was honestly expecting a scene where he physically pulls her closer and confronts her but when I saw it, it was bit more than I expected but can't say I didn't enjoy it. Gulaal-Kesar scenes always send me to another world, they're so unlike any other ficitonal couple I've seen...ever!

You wouldn't believe how I waited all day yesterday to see the outcome of it today but heck didnt expect my feelings to be so confused about the scene. True it was enjoyable, I won't deny G-K that but still that thing about them is still lingering in my mind, Im still trying to figure out the story behind my hesitation. And again your right, G-K have to be an extra unique couple if thats possible, if we feel like that now, the future will certainly surprise us! 😉

@Lennie - I didn't mean weird in a bad way, it was the intensity of Gulaal and Kesar's scene that left me feeling confused, and a bit uncomfortable, it was in a good way but still its just the scene's still on my mind, i'll get over it 😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Lennie

I didnt find the episode weird, for me it was the rigth balance esp if i go back and look at their scene again, slowly Gulaal is getting it and so on... these emotions are deep and its coming out in tears from Kesar and somewhat Gulaal

Not weird but something very overwhelming. I can't find the right words today but it just felt very real today...especially the last question he asked 'Why do I keep thinking about you?'. Chemistry was scintillating! 
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

The poor bacha is getting so molested🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm KESARIYYYAAAz age...and he told me he loved me beyond infinity...He himself chose the fonts in which "PALLO" shud be tattooed across his chest...

*Pallo drums her fingers on the table*
🤣🤣🤣

What cud I say..."ufff am so lucky...and he wants to declare he loves me!"
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelygal

I'm KESARIYYYAAAz age...and he told me he loved me beyond infinity...He himself chose the fonts in which "PALLO" shud be tattooed across his chest...

*Pallo drums her fingers on the table*
🤣🤣🤣

What cud I say..."ufff am so lucky...and he wants to declare he loves me!"

and I thought Kesuda told Talli in not so many words that 'Hands off😡'😕😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣