Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Love and Burden don't mix: The First Storm! (Page 5)

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

@Pallo - HUM SAB ho jayen GAY GAY if you dont stop talking GAYROFLROFL Ramu and Duggu do make a mucho good couple...I wonder what their kids will look like...PROBABLY GENDER CONFUSED LIKE DUGGU ROFLROFL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-justCute_Ash

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Why do you think it made you uncomfortable? Just curious because the scene was a bit overwhelming for me and I have no idea why. Maybe you can help!Tongue
You know I'm still trying to figure it out, I guess it was all of a sudden we got to see G-K in such close proximity that I just couldnt help but feel a bit uneasy, though I love their bond and even their romance angle its gonna take me a bit of time to get used to it.

I think its because Neil and Manasi were so good in their acting, felt so real and natural, especially the terrace scene with Kesar, Neil was doing great!

But honestly I still have doubts why I didnt feel comfy with that scene! I'll watch it again and if I can think of something I'll surely let you know! Wink BTW why was it overwhelming for you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hey Bhaggu Palloo I just finished my Biology Paper  on Thursday with all this stuff, and I told myself tht's it no Biology and u reminded me again..UffROFLROFL

maybe-just

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Sorry Ashu...cudn't help it...I love PATERNITY CROSSES!!!

Esp of GENDER CONPHUUUSSEDD PPL like DUGESSSHHSSS!!!!ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just-Srushti-Cute_Ash

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@Ash -Welcome to Faz's new haven ROFLROFL
I love your song, mucho love to you babe!

@Srushti - UGHHH ROFLROFL bechari Pallo talli ban bethi ROFLROFLROFL Gawd I really wanna see JamnaBen perform on Munnay Badnaam huay with a live broadcast from RamuKaka and DugguBen ROFLROFL

Pallo I mean Talli you do know that there is a chance that you might be married to Dushy in the future even if he's a bit gay gay ROFLROFL 
maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
FACKKK!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Genetic Kung-fu-sion ROFLROFLROFL

Cute_Ash

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Why do you think it made you uncomfortable? Just curious because the scene was a bit overwhelming for me and I have no idea why. Maybe you can help!Tongue
You know I'm still trying to figure it out, I guess it was all of a sudden we got to see G-K in such close proximity that I just couldnt help but feel a bit uneasy, though I love their bond and even their romance angle its gonna take me a bit of time to get used to it.

I think its because Neil and Manasi were so good in their acting, felt so real and natural, especially the terrace scene with Kesar, Neil was doing great!

But honestly I still have doubts why I didnt feel comfy with that scene! I'll watch it again and if I can think of something I'll surely let you know! Wink BTW why was it overwhelming for you?

I think my reason might have been the same as yours. There was a lot of raw passion in that scene and it was the first time we saw GK like that and it wasn't just from Kesar's side. We saw a pull from Gulaal's side which ofcourse later she dismissed.

Neil and Manasi were really really good in the scene. I think in the context of storyline, it was quite a bold scene to show between Gulaal and Kesar so possibly thats why it was overwhelming. It seemed very real! It was bit of a 'gulp' moment!Tongue

Edited by *Reemz* - 24 May 2011 at 11:26am

poppinssmaybe-just

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@ Shrushti...I realized TALLI doesn't have GUN THROAT!!! She has a broken record der...

MA VOICE AMPLIFICATION wud certify ma route to suicide I neva knew...
ROFLROFLROFL

DA FAZ N SHRUSHTI...Before I jump...lemma confess...I ain't TALLI BILLI DA ETERNAL SILLY...She annoys the hell outta neone...

K I have one thing in common wid dat female...AM DESPO for KESARIYYYAAA too but similarity ends der...
ROFLROFLROFL

maybe-justCute_Ash

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index