Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Love and Burden don't mix: The First Storm! (Page 3)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

@Srushti - Oh u can call me MJ or Faz I dont really mind LOL HAILA u talking about one night stand with Jamna?? ROFLROFLROFL poor Kesu yaar, Gulaal kay ishq mein maara,kahan paunch gaya ROFLROFL I think its not just JK, Talli-Naasa Phuli and Duggu but he's also in danger from the guy who keeps following him for Dushy ROFL KYa pata kab ishq ho jaya! Ishq mein faana ho jayeROFL ROFLROFL

hahahahah FazShocked ,when did I say anything about One night standConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFL
Kucch to lihaaz karo...pyaara sa bacha hai...and Giga ka kya hogaROFLROFLROFLROFL

that motor bike wala guyROFLROFL I know and Kesuda was looking at him through the mirror of his bike yesterday and was sooo disappointed when he turned naROFLROFLROFLROFL
need to know his name ASAP...Talli you need to know this that you were unceremoniously dumped by Kesuda because of that mucchad bike walaROFLROFLROFL the you can go on wail at the top of your voiceROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

I'm sad...we didnt get any Duggu - Dushy scenes...me wants Dostana types fandas in here ROFLROFL Only RamuKaka was in here and I wonder why he doesnt get jiggy with his wife...G...A...Y *quietly sneaks away* ROFLROFL

He is hurt Fazu...Poor Fella...Da typical tale...Two bros falling for the same guy...One has to sacrifice ryt???

Sacrifice KAREN...GAY
Wifey ko avoid KAREN...GAY
Baccho ko rula en GAY
Elections mein hiss len GAY
Not to forget MUMMY KE HAATHON SE KHOOB SAARA KHAAEN GAY

Bhaiyya...HUM TO AISE HI JEE EN GAY!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just-Srushti-

sneha04c Newbie
sneha04c
sneha04c

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up i liked the way kesar reacts when MB enters and the rest episode ,I THOUGH FELT BAD FOR TALLI Unhappybut u knw sumhow i am biased towards gulal -kesar relationship sumhw i feel if the confession of kesar and   the precap of talli crying will nt only confirm all the doubts in gulal s mind , but the tears of talli will make her move away more from kesar , i hope JB S advice is taken seriously by kesar , sumtimes bad people do gud deeds for there own interest 

maybe-just-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Pallo she defo deserves that...I like Ramuuu ki AmmaaaROFL and you also dushy dushy,,,,me also call him that ROFL

Yeah...DUSHY DUSHY...is gonna get PUSHY PUSHY with DURGESHHHSSS...Its TOP SECRET news...dey are planning on doing "IT" in da kaarkhana at nyt...
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I say...u start a petition in yer topics to make JK Sarpanch...LOLLOLLOL

BTW yer topics are kewlSmile
\

ackkkDead Dushy is wayyy nicer for Durgeshh...Duguu can go for RamuROFLROFLROFL
He defor looks like that...
ROFLROFL
and the petition..h mmmStern Smile...I am sure gonna get chappals instead of signs
ROFLROFLROFL
my topics as in KRML??? ya me and partner post it alternatively...today she is posting so me spamming Faz's threadTongue and what is kewlConfusedLOLLOLLOLLOL

maybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@Srushti - Its the 21st century, sab kuch hota hai ROFLROFL JK is a little bit of a dodgey one, she has many affairs, even with MotaBha, un ki prem ki dukh bhari kahani ROFLROFL as for Kesar, he'll be the extra topping on the side ROFLROFL 
Bechara bacha is not bechara...having affairs with doodhwala ROFLROFL I guess when you don't get the love you want, you do things that you will regret later on...GAYYYGOINGONS ROFLROFL I don't think Dushy's going to be happy, Kesar's stealing his extra side topping on the side since Duggu is his main dish ROFLROFLROFL

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

No prob  for butting inTongue...I like the Mojo jojo touch of MJTongue
ROFL
by the you are on which hill top right now??? I need some more names to be shouted and am a bit lazy to climb upROFL

*Pallo looks arounds*

Oopsie Toopsie...I ain't on a hill top...just on Kesariyaaa's BIKE...

*Pallo takes out notepad*

Gimme da names to be shouted...I HAVE A GUN THROAT!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

you are on Kesuda's bike Shocked and you have a gun throat..Shocked...
Wait a minute ...this sounds familiar...
errr...Ermm...emmmStern Smile...GOT IT...
you are Talliii!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

maybe-just

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

ackkkDead Dushy is wayyy nicer for Durgeshh...Duguu can go for Ramu
ROFLROFLROFL
He defor looks like that...
ROFLROFL
and the petition..h mmmStern Smile...I am sure gonna get chappals instead of signs
ROFLROFLROFL
my topics as in KRML??? ya me and partner post it alternatively...today she is posting so me spamming Faz's threadTongue and what is kewlLOL

Trust me if u create a colorful campaign for JK den ppl will beg to have her as SARPANCH...

Example...

If JAMNA KAKI becums Sarpanch TALSAGRA will be da MATRIMONIAL CAPITAL OF INDIA...More inflow of cash!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

JAMNA KAKI will promote SHEILA KI JAWANI and give free dance shows...ENTERTAINMENT QUOTIENT of Talsagra is handled!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

And lol yer TOPIC Title is kewl!!!Tongue

maybe-just-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

I'm sad...we didnt get any Duggu - Dushy scenes...me wants Dostana types fandas in here ROFLROFL Only RamuKaka was in here and I wonder why he doesnt get jiggy with his wife...G...A...Y *quietly sneaks away* ROFLROFL

He is hurt Fazu...Poor Fella...Da typical tale...Two bros falling for the same guy...One has to sacrifice ryt???

Sacrifice KAREN...GAY
Wifey ko avoid KAREN...GAY
Baccho ko rula en GAY
Elections mein hiss len GAY
Not to forget MUMMY KE HAATHON SE KHOOB SAARA KHAAEN GAY

Bhaiyya...HUM TO AISE HI JEE EN GAY!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Iss thread ka nikandan nikal gaya haiROFLROFLROFL
but yyou girls rocked the serious forum... I thought my sense of humour was OTT ,...but you guys can top me any day any time...
and I lved the Gay defos...chalo let me finds who falls in this categories now
ROFLROFL

maybe-just

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index