Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Pallo, Ash and Srushti - 🤣🤣🤣🤣 WTHeck man! We're going into Kesar-Krazy mode 🤣🤣🤣
Arey Pallo tuaday wastay bechara Dushy has to do kala jaado onhimself just so that he can go through with the marriage rituals 🤣🤣 bechara has no kismat man! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO DUGGU AND RAMUKAKA *screams and faints like a drama queen* Bechari JamnaBen won;t get to perform Munnay badnaam ho gaye, instead it'll be DIL KAY ARMAAN ANSOON MEIN BEH GAYE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Not weird but something very overwhelming. I can't find the right words today but it just felt very real today...especially the last question he asked 'Why do I keep thinking about you?'. Chemistry was scintillating! 

Exactly, the last thing he says, just confirms to Gulaal if she dwells on it again and more, that this man is in love with her - he is on that path  

Today you had to feel it and get the episode to understand anything else lol
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

and I thought Kesuda told Talli in not so many words that 'Hands off😡'😕😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TALLI WHO????

My name is Pallo and am not a MOLESTER!!!
🤣🤣🤣

Damn...k am getting off that bike...u go sit der...and I'm modulating ma voice...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Der...
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

. Chemistry was scintillating! 

This sentence descibes them in the best way possible after today's episode! 😊
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
have fun bachon me going to do petpujaa...byee🤗
maybe-just thumbnail
@Pallo - How old are you now? BTW Kesar is 22, just the perfect groom for me 😉 since I am now LEGAL *OYEEE HOYEEE* 🤣 Yes anyone who thinks its an invitation...YES IT IS 🤣🤣 aND As I was saying before Kesar is mine, just ask him, he's taking how to bring sexy back training off me ENIT 🤣☺️😉

bye Ashu kiddo 😆🤗
Edited by maybe-just - 12 years ago
@ DA FAZ, Shrushti n Ashu

*Pallo clears her throat*

As da Ex-Sarpanch's son's lubber gal...(i.e KESARIIYAAAz Pallo😳) I hereby announce dat THREESOME is allowed in da village of Talsagra...I cannot bear to see RAMU,DUGGU N DUSHY suffering like dis!!!

TALLI is to be banished to TIMABAKTU...With her annoying voice and stupid pranks...

GULAAL AND KESAR have to live happily ever after...(in da morns...I'll take over at nyt😉)
Edited by livelygal - 12 years ago
DA FAZ...Am a year older to you...😎 Am 18!!!! And KESARIIIYYAAA ij 22!!!! He finished college huh???

maybe-just thumbnail
 OYEEE no ones talks of sharing Kesu except moi, I'm taking shifts with him as we speak 🤣

DaPalli 🤣 thats ur new name 🤣 U can have Duggu, u get to have the best of both worlds 🤣🤣
Edited by maybe-just - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: livelygal

@ DA FAZ, Shrushti n Ashu

*Pallo clears her throat*

As da Ex-Sarpanch's son's lubber gal...(i.e KESARIIYAAAz Pallo😳) I hereby announce dat THREESOME is allowed in da village of Talsagra...I cannot bear to see RAMU,DUGGU N DUSHY suffering like dis!!!

TALLI is to be banished to TIMABAKTU...With her annoying voice and stupid pranks...

GULAAL AND KESAR have to live happily ever after...(in da morns...I'll take over at nyt😉)

Pallo errr ..Taliii you dont need to clear your throat...your wail..err your voice is clearly audible😛
lubber gal😲😲😲😲😲howww...you are a bad girl😳
You are goign to timbaktu😲😲😲😲
we are sooo gonna miss you ..hai na Faz😛