Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: livelygal

Sorry Ashu...cudn't help it...I love PATERNITY CROSSES!!!

Esp of GENDER CONPHUUUSSEDD PPL like DUGESSSHHSSS!!!!🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah and now I am remembering my entire question paper but don't worry I did do good in this question it was about some Guy with same coloured hair one Black and the Other have your choice I wrote Pink the examiner is gonna be freaked out🤣🤣

@Fazzz Thanku Thankyou for the warm Welcomee🤗
btw you know I think Raman has his BURI nazar on Talli🤔he doesn't have nek iraade haan..
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I think my reason might have been the same as yours. There was a lot of raw passion in that scene and it was the first time we saw GK like that and it wasn't just from Kesar's side. We saw a pull from Gulaal's side which ofcourse later she dismissed.

Neil and Manasi were really really good in the scene. I think in the context of storyline, it was quite a bold scene to show between Gulaal and Kesar so possibly thats why it was overwhelming. It seemed very real! It was bit of a 'gulp' moment!😛

exactly 😆 i just cant get over how real it all seems sometimes, although I know better than that to think of serials as anything but real...Gulaal is an exception, its just getting harder to deal with Kesar's possesivenesss, though I love it its still a bit... too much chewing at once I guess explains it! 😆 and the episode started where it left off which is probably why it was too much, just alot of a sudden being thrust into a sentimental, close scene! 😳
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FACKKK!!!! 🤣 Genetic Kung-fu-sion 🤣🤣🤣[/QUOTE]

If I dint kno bettah I wud have recommended RAMU to push sum more genes while in da EFF-FORT!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Duggu shud work harder with DUSHY...Am sure Dushy has healing powers...and one nyt can heal DUGGU of his gender confusion!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

btw you know I think Raman has his BURI nazar on Talli🤔he doesn't have nek iraade haan..

*Pallo throws her fist in da air*

I JUST KNEW IT!!!!

Ramu was a pedo***** cum homo!!!! It was smeared across his face!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ash - I was going to mention it but thought I should dismiss it but now that you mention it even I saw his look 🤢 I wonder if to protect Talli, dushy would have to do his own balidaan 🤣 and marry Talli 🤓

@Pallo - We all have that similarity in common but let me tell you girls now, I have made a thapa on Kesar, check his backside 🤣🤣 so back off *GRRR* 🤣🤣
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: livelygal

*Pallo throws her fist in da air*

I JUST KNEW IT!!!!

Ramu was a pedo***** cum homo!!!! It was smeared across his face!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ramu has buri nazar on you and you are laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maybe-just

exactly 😆 i just cant get over how real it all seems sometimes, although I know better than that to think of serials as anything but real...Gulaal is an exception, its just getting harder to deal with Kesar's possesivenesss, though I love it its still a bit... too much chewing at once I guess explains it! 😆 and the episode started where it left off which is probably why it was too much, just alot of a sudden being thrust into a sentimental, close scene! 😳

Haha!! I was honestly expecting a scene where he physically pulls her closer and confronts her but when I saw it, it was bit more than I expected but can't say I didn't enjoy it. Gulaal-Kesar scenes always send me to another world, they're so unlike any other ficitonal couple I've seen...ever!

@Pallo - We all have that similarity in common but let me tell you girls now, I have made a thapa on Kesar, check his backside 🤣🤣 so back off *GRRR* 🤣🤣

DA FAZ...U were late!!!!😈

Just rip open his shirt buttons...ma name is tattooed across his chest!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt find the episode weird, for me it was the rigth balance esp if i go back and look at their scene again, slowly Gulaal is getting it and so on... these emotions are deep and its coming out in tears from Kesar and somewhat Gulaal

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

@Ash -Welcome to Faz's new haven 🤣🤣

I love your song, mucho love to you babe!

@Srushti - UGHHH 🤣🤣 bechari Pallo talli ban bethi 🤣🤣🤣 Gawd I really wanna see JamnaBen perform on Munnay Badnaam huay with a live broadcast from RamuKaka and DugguBen 🤣🤣

Pallo I mean Talli you do know that there is a chance that you might be married to Dushy in the future even if he's a bit gay gay 🤣🤣 

Ramu kaka and duggu bem🤣🤣🤣🤣
ya...Pallo errr I mean talli😛 Dushy is a good catch anyday
🤣🤣🤣