Love and Burden don't mix: The First Storm! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@Srushti - Its the 21st century, sab kuch hota hai 🤣🤣 JK is a little bit of a dodgey one, she has many affairs, even with MotaBha, un ki prem ki dukh bhari kahani 🤣🤣 as for Kesar, he'll be the extra topping on the side 🤣🤣 
Bechara bacha is not bechara...having affairs with doodhwala 🤣🤣 I guess when you don't get the love you want, you do things that you will regret later on...GAYYYGOINGONS 🤣🤣 I don't think Dushy's going to be happy, Kesar's stealing his extra side topping on the side since Duggu is his main dish 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by livelygal

*Pallo looks arounds*

Oopsie Toopsie...I ain't on a hill top...just on Kesariyaaa's BIKE...

*Pallo takes out notepad*

Gimme da names to be shouted...I HAVE A GUN THROAT!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

you are on Kesuda's bike 😲 and you have a gun throat..😲...
Wait a minute ...this sounds familiar...
errr...🤔...emmm😳...GOT IT...
you are Talliii!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Srushti-

ackkk🤢 Dushy is wayyy nicer for Durgeshh...Duguu can go for Ramu
🤣🤣🤣
He defor looks like that...
🤣🤣
and the petition..h mmm😳...I am sure gonna get chappals instead of signs
🤣🤣🤣
my topics as in KRML??? ya me and partner post it alternatively...today she is posting so me spamming Faz's thread😛 and what is kewl😆

Trust me if u create a colorful campaign for JK den ppl will beg to have her as SARPANCH...

Example...

If JAMNA KAKI becums Sarpanch TALSAGRA will be da MATRIMONIAL CAPITAL OF INDIA...More inflow of cash!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

JAMNA KAKI will promote SHEILA KI JAWANI and give free dance shows...ENTERTAINMENT QUOTIENT of Talsagra is handled!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

And lol yer TOPIC Title is kewl!!!😛

He is hurt Fazu...Poor Fella...Da typical tale...Two bros falling for the same guy...One has to sacrifice ryt???

Sacrifice KAREN...GAY
Wifey ko avoid KAREN...GAY
Baccho ko rula en GAY
Elections mein hiss len GAY
Not to forget MUMMY KE HAATHON SE KHOOB SAARA KHAAEN GAY

Bhaiyya...HUM TO AISE HI JEE EN GAY!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Iss thread ka nikandan nikal gaya hai🤣🤣🤣
but yyou girls rocked the serious forum... I thought my sense of humour was OTT ,...but you guys can top me any day any time...
and I lved the Gay defos...chalo let me finds who falls in this categories now
🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Srushti-

you are Talliii!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[/QUOTE]

EEEWWW...

Faz can u direct me to to most happening suicide promoting cliff???
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have no reason to LIVE NOW!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
@sneha - even I liked the way he was but for some reason today I felt so uncomfortable with Gulaal-Kesar scene although I had been looking forward to it all day! 😕I gues your right when you say Gulaal will move away but to what extent? If her little things make Kesar get drunk imagine if she pushes him out completely it will shatter him. I think JK is doing something right but for the wrong reasons, maybe she can make Talli see some sense again!

@Pallo - HUM SAB ho jayen GAY GAY if you dont stop talking GAY🤣🤣 Ramu and Duggu do make a mucho good couple...I wonder what their kids will look like...PROBABLY GENDER CONFUSED LIKE DUGGU 🤣🤣

Trust me if u create a colorful campaign for JK den ppl will beg to have her as SARPANCH...

Example...

If JAMNA KAKI becums Sarpanch TALSAGRA will be da MATRIMONIAL CAPITAL OF INDIA...More inflow of cash!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

JAMNA KAKI will promote SHEILA KI JAWANI and give free dance shows...ENTERTAINMENT QUOTIENT of Talsagra is handled!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

And lol yer TOPIC Title is kewl!!!😛

whoa!! I appoint thee as my campaigner for the petition Pallo...
Sheila ki jawaan🤣🤣🤣🤣
how about Razia gundo mein phans gai
🤣🤣🤣

you are Talliii!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

EEEWWW...

Faz can u direct me to to most happening suicide promoting cliff???
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have no reason to LIVE NOW!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
am gonna call you Talli now🤣🤣🤣
@ red ..and kaash the telly tallli gets into her mind this and commits suicide
🤣
Originally posted by maybe-just

@sneha - even I liked the way he was but for some reason today I felt so uncomfortable with Gulaal-Kesar scene although I had been looking forward to it all day! 😕I gues your right when you say Gulaal will move away but to what extent? If her little things make Kesar get drunk imagine if she pushes him out completely it will shatter him. I think JK is doing something right but for the wrong reasons, maybe she can make Talli see some sense again!

@Pallo - HUM SAB ho jayen GAY GAY if you dont stop talking GAY🤣🤣 Ramu and Duggu do make a mucho good couple...I wonder what their kids will look like...PROBABLY GENDER CONFUSED LIKE DUGGU 🤣🤣

Why do you think it made you uncomfortable? Just curious because the scene was a bit overwhelming for me and I have no idea why. Maybe you can help!😛
@Srushti - The last forum I was on...with the help of my friends made that into a very entertaining place 😆 As for JK, she is a gundi herself how will she phassay gi in gunday? 🤣🤣  Maybe she could perform on Maa Da Laada or MUNNAY BADNAAM HO GAYE 🤣
🤣 Duggu teray liye 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Pallo - Eiffel tower is the highest place as far as I know...no chance of survival...want me to push you? 🤣🤣 when did you become Talli btw? *scratches head*