Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeh I know its not Talli's fault but what can I do? I become like Kesar and feel so irritated with her sheer presence. Even if she has been told that she will get married to Kesar, does she have no self-respect? He's obviously not interested in her.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: trifolia

It was a really strange episode.  And I must say opened up a can of worms...
- Gulaal still riding her sanctimonious high horse - albeit there are the first signs of confusion and doubt in her journey to martyrdom.  Yes there are. Not everything goes according to plan...nor your decisions and definitely not your feelings.
- Kesar and his growing pains.  When is he going to grow up?  Though I must say voicing his protest to Talli was an incredibly honest step. He's still a child at heart and I think this insecurity of losing Gulaal makes him what he is. Thank God he told Talli to get a life :)
- Raman's reaction to Talli...where is this going?  I am not sure I like Lets hope it doesn't go the way which we fear slightly.
- Motaba's disappointment about Kesar...what is he going to put on Kesar's shoulders? I don't think anything right now. He doesn't expect much from him!
- JK was transparent, she wants Gulaal and Kesar to ride of into the sunset together irrespective of whether on Gulaal's horse or Kesar's bike ...Thats why I like her!
- I dislike (intensely) Talli's character for not standing up, leaving and finding her own identity.  Why must an intelligent girl throw herself at any guy like this?!!!!  Pity for an orphan does not a good marriage make!  Gulaal-Sudha wake up and smell the Chai!  At least one of you has been cursed by a loveless marriage.Talli just... -_________- She has no self-respect at all :\
-  I think like many others have voiced - it will be drama - then Dushyanth will step in and redeem himself..

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Reemz thats true but i think its her lack of experience with guys that makes her act like that, I mean she does live in rural india hence the who ideology of women being the homemakers is what applies to her situation! False hope as well as her own *erm* for lack of a better word demented thinking that has led her to being so annoying!
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today Gulaal shut the door on Kesar's face to avoid answering his question...agreed frfom Gulaal's POV she does not have an answer right now and is just too scared to face the reality.  BECHARI GULAAL, dont know how long will she take to come around .
 But what I am really irritated about is that Gulaal who loves everyone universally without any condition even her husband Vasant's killer did not even bother once to turn around and look back at Kesar. I mean this was HER Kesar WHOM she cares about so much. After an hour, arrey!!!!! even early morning, knowing the Gulaal she is would have been restless till she found out if Kesar was OK.

Actually in a way I am glad that they are showing Gulaal to be more human now and not a super woman, for the first time in her life Gulaal is not in control of a situation something that she is not comfortable with and knowing this woman she will never be able to reciprocate Kesar's love easily just waiting to see when and how Gulaal will snap out of this this idealistic dream state of hers. ðŸ˜ƒ
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neil-fan

Today Gulaal shut the door on Kesar's face to avoid answering his question...agreed frfom Gulaal's POV she does not have an answer right now and is just too scared to face the reality.  BECHARI GULAAL, dont know how long will she take to come around .

But what I am really irritated about is that Gulaal who loves everyone universally without any condition even her husband Vasant's killer did not even bother once to turn around and look back at Kesar. I mean this was HER Kesar WHOM she cares about so much. After an hour, arrey!!!!! even early morning, knowing the Gulaal she is would have been restless till she found out if Kesar was OK.

Actually in a way I am glad that they are showing Gulaal to be more human now and not a super woman, for the first time in her life Gulaal is not in control of a situation something that she is not comfortable with and knowing this woman she will never be able to reciprocate Kesar's love easily just waiting to see when and how Gulaal will snap out of this this idealistic dream state of hers. ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeh I see what you mean but I guess showing Kesar unconditional love now would mean showing something more than she ever did and she seems too scared to do that especially right now. All of a sudden her Kesar is overwhelming her with all these new emotions and she just doesn't know how to handle it.

About time she accepts she is human not God!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good episode it was

I think we saw alot of what went on in the first scene, that is hard to write down, you just have to see it, and feel it and get it, and if you do then you know why and what was said and what it meant in Gulaal's pov and how Kesar was and is after it

As you saw slowly Gulaal is trying to understand Kesar in a way, and i agree with you - it was a natural end to their scene, what can she say beside stop it and to tell him to leave as their is no answer to his question and is Kesar looking for an answer really, or only wanted to let her know what he is feeling and him being in pain, making her aware of it and so on - Gulaal cant say anything or do anything until she hears ILU from him to make it seem so much more real but feelings and emotions are coming out and or being developed

JK is gonna make him think and i think the marriage bit of Kes-Gul being married might come into play with Kesar for some reason, eso if he is trying to understand what he is and what rights he has
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

The scene continues...

He tells her not to ask any questions because he wants to ask them. Questions which won't leave him in peace and that only she has the answers to. She tells him to ask her (avoids eye contact at first). Basically the precap happens and then he asks 'Agar hamari duniya alag hai toh kyun har pal tu mere dimaag mein ghumti rehti hai' (correct me if I have got the words wrong). At first she seems to be pulling towards him in the moment, then she says 'Mujhe dard ho raha hai Kesar'. To me that said that she felt his pain and it was making her feel uncomfortable. He lets go, she puts on her pallu again. Once he leaves, she sobs! :(

Exactly! that fraction of a second when Gulaal lets her guard down, in that fraction of a second it was obvious that her heart was going out to what Kesar had just said. Like you said, it was written all over her face that she felt his pain. In that second, it looked like Gulaal wanted to show her care (I'll be safe in even terming her emotions, because god knows that it's a mix of a LOT of emotions!)

But just then, she holds back and bottles up that pandora's box of emotions that she just felt. Probably because she's overwhelmed by all those emotions and all of Kesar's feelings, so raw and open in front of her all of a sudden. When she said.. "Mujhe dard ho raha hai," those words read between the lines, because one of the things she was feeling then was pain.

I read somewhere in the forum that she used her pallu as a defense mechanism here. Rightly said, but not just to ward Kesar's raw feelings off, but to keep her own emotions in check as well.

Ah! I just hope that they don't rush the Kesar-Gulaal angle, it's getting so interesting! Gulaal is shown unable to digest what she heard from Kesar, so I want them to show all stages of Gulaal's feelings-- the denial, pushing him away to Talli, surrender, acceptance and finally the reciprocation.  Please don't rush it Star Plus!

*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Good episode it was

I think we saw alot of what went on in the first scene, that is hard to write down, you just have to see it, and feel it and get it, and if you do then you know why and what was said and what it meant in Gulaal's pov and how Kesar was and is after it

As you saw slowly Gulaal is trying to understand Kesar in a way, and i agree with you - it was a natural end to their scene, what can she say beside stop it and to tell him to leave as their is no answer to his question and is Kesar looking for an answer really, or only wanted to let her know what he is feeling and him being in pain, making her aware of it and so on - Gulaal cant say anything or do anything until she hears ILU from him to make it seem so much more real but feelings and emotions are coming out and or being developed

JK is gonna make him think and i think the marriage bit of Kes-Gul being married might come into play with Kesar for some reason, eso if he is trying to understand what he is and what rights he has

Maybe Kesar will really try to assert his rights on her now after JK's words. Don't think thats going to go down well in Gulaal's books ðŸ˜›
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolfire

Exactly! that fraction of a second when Gulaal lets her guard down, in that fraction of a second it was obvious that her heart was going out to what Kesar had just said. Like you said, it was written all over her face that she felt his pain. In that second, it looked like Gulaal wanted to show her care (I'll be safe in even terming her emotions, because god knows that it's a mix of a LOT of emotions!)

But just then, she holds back and bottles up that pandora's box of emotions that she just felt. Probably because she's overwhelmed by all those emotions and all of Kesar's feelings, so raw and open in front of her all of a sudden. When she said.. "Mujhe dard ho raha hai," those words read between the lines, because one of the things she was feeling then was pain.

I read somewhere in the forum that she used her pallu as a defense mechanism here. Rightly said, but not just to ward Kesar's raw feelings off, but to keep her own emotions in check as well.

Ah! I just hope that they don't rush the Kesar-Gulaal angle, it's getting so interesting! Gulaal is shown unable to digest what she heard from Kesar, so I want them to show all stages of Gulaal's feelings-- the denial, pushing him away to Talli, surrender, acceptance and finally the reciprocation.  Please don't rush it Star Plus!

Yep it just those 1-2 seconds where she was melting and unconsciously feeling that pull towards him but it got too much for her. She was being sucked in emotionally and physically...! It went against all that she stands for. 

Very true about the pallu part. It was to get a hold of herself as well as waving him off...! I noticed something interesting in the background. Usually Vasant's photo is highlighted even at night but this time it was hidden. Not sure if that was done on purpose or not...
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I did notice Vasant's pic, i kept seeing the varmala is it that was hanging from his photo, and Gulaal head was covering that angle of the photo

I agree with the stages of Gulaal's feelings