Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arti07

nice post reemz but right now i m angry with the two ladies in kesar's life...talli phulli does she have any any self respect day before guy has left u in middle of road ... no gal would go so down after that incident but no this lizard is again with her masterplan bringing flowers arranging his room without his permission again talking senseless...how could any gal be so dumb 🀒...kesar is continously telling her to mind her business but no she never lisen😑😑...and gulaal oh god i expected today atleast she will understand kesar she will feel the pain he is going through ...afterall it was gulaal who married him didnt she realized how will she handle the situation if kesar falls for her  isnt motaba jamna kaki panba poonamba constantly talking to her 10 years ago...but no she didnt listen now the time has came y to shock gal whts so "oh no factor" in it ...its kesar ur husband falling for u not kesar ur devar...😑😑😑...again the indifference attitude is making me irritated  i can understand how kesar is feeling right now completely disgusted with 2 ladies...how i wish that the comforter should be given by gulaal but sigh jamna kaki gave him he again frustrated ...his room is unorganized his life is ruined but  where is gulaal she had taken the responsibilty but she has important things to do...i really going mad she did deeyarvatu and now  deserted him completely  its betrayal...😑

Can you really blame Gulaal though? She wasn't indifferent at all, she felt his pain but what could she say to him? How could she answer his question? Do you really expect her to say 'You love me Kesar'. πŸ˜› We knew its going take time to penetrate right through her. She's not going to succumb so easily. Yet when he said 'why are you always in my mind?', you can feel her melting but she had to stop herself! Once again you saw her put her pallu on as a defence mechanism

As far as Talli is concerned, if I say anymore I'll be called a blind GK fan!πŸ˜›
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
L . O . L
the talli and kesar scene was TOOO FUNNY. CRAP.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Can you really blame Gulaal though? She wasn't indifferent at all, she felt his pain but what could she say to him? How could she answer his question? Do you really expect her to say 'You love me Kesar'. πŸ˜› We knew its going take time to penetrate right through her. She's not going to succumb so easily. Yet when he said 'why are you always in my mind?', you can feel her melting but she had to stop herself!

As far as Talli is concerned, if I say anymore I'll be called a blind GK fan!πŸ˜›

atleast she should give he blanket it would be relief to us (a blind GK fan would be satisfied with a small gesture) u know we saw in SBS gulaal is still pushing talli towards him its getting worse...like motaba said  some ppl out of selfishness and some out of their sacrifice will do something that is out of everybody'c control...clearly kesar is in huge trouble lots of ppl are trying to influence him...ramesh bha and jamna kaki will exploit him for their reason...motaba and panba will put responsibilyt on him talli and sudha bhahi will try to bring kesar and talli together poonamba and diaba expecting him to be responsible towards gulaal  vasantbha deadth dushy and gulaal hands in it is making him irritate to no end and gulaal his only saviour will be  as indifferent as ever...ek kesar bechara kya kya handle kare
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Blanket??? Gulaal didn't see him lying on terrace though did she?
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hey reemz honestly in your opinion how long do you think it will still take for like the romance to hit off between Gulaal and Kesar?
How long until she falls for him?

- cos seriously if she don't want him I'LL GLADLY HAVE HIM lool
nah but seriously how long?

and thanks for the amazing update as usual :D always look forward to them x
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: reemg

hey reemz honestly in your opinion how long do you think it will still take for like the romance to hit off between Gulaal and Kesar?

How long till she falls for him,lol.  She's in bit of a tight situation from a character's POV. If she succumbs to Kesar too easily then it won't leave much to the storyline and if she keeps rejecting him then you'll have the Kesar brigade after her πŸ˜› As I said before, there will never be a sudden moment where she falls for him. In todays scene, she felt that tug towards him but then stopped herself in time. Their feelings for each other have always been really strong and they can come out in any form, any time.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reemg

'

reemg u ready to handle that crazy guy...oh baba u have to lose ur sanity first...anyways i think worst is gonna come as gulaal maiyya will really  push talli hard towards kesar and ramanba if he senses something will definetly look forward for this alliance as he can control  kesar 's property...talli is his wife's adopted daughter...snif sniff i m sensing trouble
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know that we dont like Talli very much but if you see from her POV, she has been given alot of hope from ladies like Gulaal and Sudha, who've kept banging on about Talli being Kesar's wife and now Talli is so drunk on that assumption that she only sees everything from that perspective. I guess it was wrong of Gulaal and Sudha to do that without knowing what Kesar would really want! And now Talli is paying the price I guess..sad really!

*MEH...pukes* Look at me defending Talli...i wanna jump off a cliff now...
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a really strange episode.  And I must say opened up a can of worms...
- Gulaal still riding her sanctimonious high horse - albeit there are the first signs of confusion and doubt in her journey to martyrdom. 
- Kesar and his growing pains.  When is he going to grow up?  Though I must say voicing his protest to Talli was an incredibly honest step.
- Raman's reaction to Talli...where is this going?  I am not sure I like
- Motaba's disappointment about Kesar...what is he going to put on Kesar's shoulders?
- JK was transparent, she wants Gulaal and Kesar to ride of into the sunset together irrespective of whether on Gulaal's horse or Kesar's bike ...
- I dislike (intensely) Talli's character for not standing up, leaving and finding her own identity.  Why must an intelligent girl throw herself at any guy like this?!!!!  Pity for an orphan does not a good marriage make!  Gulaal-Sudha wake up and smell the Chai!  At least one of you has been cursed by a loveless marriage.
-  I think like many others have voiced - it will be drama - then Dushyanth will step in and redeem himself...

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maybe-just

*MEH...pukes* Look at me defending Talli...i wanna jump off a cliff now...

Go stand on da edge of a cliff on FB...

I'll poke you!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣