Why can't I get you out of my head?

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The scene continues...

He tells her not to ask any questions because he wants to ask them. Questions which won't leave him in peace and that only she has the answers to. She tells him to ask her (avoids eye contact at first). Basically the precap happens and then he asks 'Agar hamari duniya alag hai toh kyun har pal tu mere dimaag mein ghumti rehti hai' (correct me if I have got the words wrong). At first she seems to be pulling towards him in the moment, then she says 'Mujhe dard ho raha hai Kesar'. To me that said that she felt his pain and it was making her feel uncomfortable. He lets go, she puts on her pallu again. Once he leaves, she sobs! :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BOMB episode...ryt from Kes-Gul to Mota Bha-Kesar to JK - Kesar...

It was KESAR KESAR ALL DA WAY...

And that last scene where his fuse blew...(Pallo does a Jig)
I did feel bad for Talli...Poor Gal...

And what more can I say???

NEIL was phenomenal!!! Da drunk look while with Mota Bha...da anger dat erupted...da intensity of his feelings...everything so MASHALLAH!!!
Edited by livelygal - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
^Yes I wanted to add that his scene with MotaBa was stupendous! Neil's acting was extraordinary.

I don't feel bad for Talli! Can she shoo off!
It was sooo real...I mean da way he tried to hide da fact dat he was drunk...I almost forgot he was acting!!!!

DA GUY is one volcano of Talent!!
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode but little confused that why Gulaal does not understand kesar.

Neil is realy extraordinary actor .well done today.His acting attract me to love him.
*Reemz* thumbnail
She is trying to understand him. That's what todays scene was on about but what was she supposed to say to his question? Why can't he stop thinking about her? There's not much she could say to that. It's a very awkward position for her to be in.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
And now the mota cupid has come into play.πŸ˜†...JK has actually made him think...and the way he is right now... he sure is going to follow JK's advice...
Hahaha Talli should have known better to say 'Farz' ...Kesuda was sooo right 'Maan na maan mein tera mehmaan'...his anger is so expressive na...Talli was actually snapped out of her jhalliness for onceπŸ˜†
How cud she react...It took tym for the fact to sink in dat Kesar was actually thinking abt her...he was drunk and revealing his feelings and his vulnerability to her...

Da safest thing was to evade his questions!!
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post reemz but right now i m angry with the two ladies in kesar's life...talli phulli does she have any any self respect day before guy has left u in middle of road ... no gal would go so down after that incident but no this lizard is again with her masterplan bringing flowers arranging his room without his permission again talking senseless...how could any gal be so dumb 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒...kesar is continously telling her to mind her business but no she never lisen😑😑...and gulaal oh god i expected today atleast she will understand kesar she will feel the pain he is going through ...afterall it was gulaal who married him didnt she realized how will she handle the situation if kesar falls for her  isnt motaba jamna kaki panba poonamba constantly talking to her 10 years ago...but no she didnt listen now the time has came y to shock gal whts so "oh no factor" in it ...its kesar ur husband falling for u not kesar ur devar...😑😑😑...again the indifference attitude is making me irritated  i can understand how kesar is feeling right now completely disgusted with 2 ladies...how i wish that the comforter should be given by gulaal but sigh jamna kaki gave him he again frustrated ...his room is unorganized his life is ruined but  where is gulaal she had taken the responsibilty but she has important things to do...i really going mad she did deeyarvatu and now  deserted him completely  its betrayal...😑😑😑😑
Sadia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

It was sooo real...I mean da way he tried to hide da fact dat he was drunk...I almost forgot he was acting!!!!

DA GUY is one volcano of Talent!!

Same here yaar... πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
I liked for the first time JK today... Koi to acha kaam kiya JK ne...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What can i say about neil... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘