Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ilove99

as if it is the first time๐Ÿ˜†she was full on talli and was mixing it in everyone's fruit juice๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
OMG!! She was giving others also to drinkROFLROFLROFL it must be funny scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by katiehiwatari

yup..๐Ÿ˜ƒ i lovd today's epi.. it was super cool..๐Ÿ˜‰ n i lovd Mish's dialogue "Jab bhagwan brains bant rahe the.. tum shoppin gayi thi kya.?" lol.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

yes its true๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by syria2014

i am not f**king gonna tolerate all the crap thrown at me. i love Misha, but I freaking want my abhay back. And, also siddy. the cvs better move this plot fast.๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
great... show your angriness while talking to the star one office...did u?
Originally posted by vivluv

OMG!! She was giving others also to drink๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ it must be funny scene๐Ÿ˜†
it was damn funny!!specially when she was talking to traker.
Originally posted by ilove99

great... show your angriness while talking to the star one office...did u?

trust me, i did . I told them they were jumping in a sucidial mission, and i am mailing them back and forth. today is the only day i have off from college. after that , i won't have time. when i have time i will call them again. and, trust me star one got plenty
u r right and kabir love interst in non other then t
Originally posted by syria2014

trust me, i did . I told them they were jumping in a sucidial mission, and i am mailing them back and forth. today is the only day i have off from college. after that , i won't have time. when i have time i will call them again. and, trust me star one got plenty
Hey talked to them abt sid??? Wht they told u???๐Ÿ˜•
YAH MISHA IS NYC... BUT I MISS ABHAY...
misha dobriyal indeed the star of todays episode...
Agreed KAbir shoudl hav ealready moved on..if not inlove with T at least .he shoudl have been all FUN as a friend to receive Piya & Misha..that would be so nice..!!Anyways lets see..maybe its because he will giev PIYA SOME CLUE TOMORROW..and later on he may change..soon..I am so waiting for that KABIR who is not sulking..!!OH THE EPSI ROCKED..BIGTIME..but ofcourse waiting for the PRINCE's  arrival..!! for his Princess..!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ